Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Locutus's Content

There have been 13 items by Locutus (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64058 Fanfic: Nights as Echoes

Posted by Locutus on 25 October 2008 - 10:15 AM in Creative Stuff!

Getting to the point directly? Those adult scenes will be sex, plain and simple XD Except the third chapter, it will be mostly light, every other chapter with an adult scene will have sex, probably... I didn’t want to say so directly though it seems I am shity explaining myself x3 *Pets self*

Though I don’t plan in making it too rough or so X3 (Maybe some scenes I have planed, but not much) It can be cute too and that is the way I will try to make it be in the fanfic :3 (Still making the third chapter, there is a few things I want to correct).

#64021 Fanfic: Nights as Echoes

Posted by Locutus on 23 October 2008 - 10:50 AM in Creative Stuff!

Of course, and that way I leave links to anyone else that is interested:

Chapter 1º
http://urososium.dev...-Ch-1-101020124

Chapter 2º
http://urososium.dev...-Ch-2-101106306

Still not naughty bits since, as I said, each 3 chapters (or 2, but I want the first things in the 3º). Also, trying to find any errors or such that I may have committed in the chapters, so point them out if you find some and I will proceed to clean them :3.

Note: Yes, that is my Deviant Art page, I didnt know of any other place to put the chapters in so that is it ^^""""

#63993 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by Locutus on 21 October 2008 - 08:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thanks a lot :3! And dont mind the time X3 Can wait all that is needed ^^ Also: Sorry for not being around earlier, study time x3 also now... *Goes back to study, exams are killers*

#63929 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by Locutus on 19 October 2008 - 06:36 PM in Poll Area

I must admit... Chamelan is a pain in t... the way how hard he is :P And hate him x3 I would have prefered Jackle x3 (Jackle ftw x3!).

#63928 What did you feel?

Posted by Locutus on 19 October 2008 - 06:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

All but NiGHTS voices were good for me from the begining :3 Felt good with them, though with NiGHTS I had a little shock ^^"" I expected him to be girly :3... not havinga girl voice ^^""" But after a wile it was ok ^^ Feel better when playing thanks to that :3 Only thing to complain, maybe, is that I expected Wizeman to be a bit darker.

#63927 Unable to dream?

Posted by Locutus on 19 October 2008 - 06:10 PM in Dream Discussion

Hmm... Dunno, but that may be a problem as I have a hard time sleeping since a few years (I can sleep up to 8 or 10 hours but takes a lot... I sleep usually around 4 to 6) though dunno if you necessarily sleep, going to take a look at the links and see if they help :3 thanks.

#63926 The green writing jester

Posted by Locutus on 19 October 2008 - 06:08 PM in Introduce Yourself

Uff.. uff... uff... Sowwy I reply late X3 Thanks for the welcome *Pets* Had a bad time and wasnt around the forum x3.

#63925 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by Locutus on 19 October 2008 - 06:05 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hmm... A month without touching this?... Too tentative I have to try X3 So lets post:

I have a few fanmaren (humaren) in the going, though Locutus is the one I would want first… Problem is that each one of my guys (and gals) has 2 outfits and a…. “Monster” appearance (Not near human…).

The thing is that I am a good writer and I have (I think) good skills to make descriptions… But I suck profusely at drawing X3 and that is saying little, so I would like to request some help, though before answering do me a favor and try to read the description because a problem I have (If you can call it problem, it depends on your taste) is adding a lot of detail to everything I make.

If this isn’t a problem I (maybe) would ask latter for more if it doesn’t bother anyone :3 But for now here is the first stage of Locutus :3 (Thanks if anyone volunteers ^^)

Locutus (Status: Outburst-Controlled by Wizeman partially)

Physically: Some muscles but not overdoing it.
Skin: Flesh like, pale hands.

Description of clothes:
Three tailed jester hat, two of the tails pointing backwards, more or less like NiGHTS’s or Reala’s (To put an example), but the third one heads forwards, meaning it falls between the eyes, but mostly to the right.

The face is covered with the mask of sadness and only has one eye open, the left one, with a hole that resembles a tear. Behind the hole the skin has blue color, the same as the eye (the opening is enough to see the whole eye and a bit of the skin). As like the eye, the mouth is open and shows a sad green smirk (makeup) in a usually emotionless or angry face (Most teeth are like fangs, the fangs however are sharper and longer in this form).

The body is covered with an old and crude looking silk shirt (covers partially, it is more or less some rags) and green leather that covers his arms and chest more or less fully (To the imagination). The right arm has drops of water motives and the left has pink hearts (though the pink may be mostly approaching to the red in color).

The hands have metal knuckles that cover them fully and have spikes as nails. The right one has a dark emerald color and two drops at the base (bright green in contrast with the dark green) with a small sapphire tear in the palm wile the left hand was made out of silver (at least in color) with the same number of jewels but as hearts, as well as being diamond based in the base and small ruby in the palm.

In the lower part of the chest he has a belt that is divided into three parts (Such as a X with a line in the middle too) that holds the pants that are more or less like the upper part: Old rags of silk covering only partially and green leather with the same motives at the upper part (Swapping places) and metal like boots (again, swapping place, right is silver and hearts and left is emerald and tears).

[Note: Sorry if it is too long x3]

#63877 Unable to dream?

Posted by Locutus on 18 October 2008 - 09:39 AM in Dream Discussion

Thanks :3 Will take a look and see if it helps X3 I hope it does, truly.

#63876 The green writing jester

Posted by Locutus on 18 October 2008 - 09:36 AM in Introduce Yourself

Of course I do non adult stories :3 Though not much of them since I want comments to continue the writtings (constructive criticism x3 I got my two years of flames already) and, sadly, it seems almost imposible in most places if the stories dont have at least a bit of adult writting... Even so, most times my writtings dont need the adult part to continue with the story (It is an extra).

Also: Thanks for the greetings x3! *nips over*

#63841 Unable to dream?

Posted by Locutus on 17 October 2008 - 08:50 PM in Dream Discussion

I don’t really know if this has been already around but I need to know x3 someone is unable to dream? I am, I always remember my dreams and, when I was little (Until 10 or so) I dreamed every day, though most were nightmares :P even then I could do mostly all freely until one day the dreams, and even nightmares, begun to fade...

I haven’t been interested in dreams after I stopped playing Nights (Never had a dreamcast, sadly, played with a friend until he went away), though now that I have the Wii game I am interested again in the world of dreams, as well as hoping I will still be lucid if I can dream again.

Does anyone know a way you can regain your dream capability x3? Ten years since my last dream, and I doubt that daydream with my imagination counts, since that is all I have.

#63840 Fanfic: Nights as Echoes

Posted by Locutus on 17 October 2008 - 08:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

Well as I said in my presentation: I am Locutus (Or at least that is the name of my character in NiGHTS), a writer of stories, both the normal kind, that are for everyone, or adult the adult ones… for not so much as everyone.

As I am getting information of NiGHTS and all the fandom, as well as reading stories and comics or seeing pics, well, let’s say I ended having more or less an idea which, sadly, also had to do with a bit of adult themes.

With this I don’t want to mean that Nights into Echoes is a… well fully “adult” (to be polite) story, it has its moments and its scenes though most the fanfic is about adventures and the fantasy of it.

The genres of the story are fantasy, as you guessed, adventure and comedy, but also drama in some places as well as violence (Maybe with some gore and very descriptive scenes, as well as death… or not, and if there is, there will be as much as the other adult themed kind) and the already mentioned “adult” themes.

Now, what will contain this adult teems I am talking about? Since they are the main motive I want opinions it must be important no? Well… for a kid based character, yea, it is important as I don’t know if I would be able to place here the stories and I want the opinions (and an answer) from the fandom.

Adult content about: Yaoi, probably this will be the most common thing, yuri that will fallow the first, and finally the normal theme…
Will the story contain a lot of it? Most surely not, a scene (maybe big, maybe not) each two or three chapters, probably will have more adult content as in kisses and the like, though seeing that each chapter is around 5 to 20 pages in 12 times new roman it will mean that the adult situations will be, most surely, few and small in comparison with the story itself.
Why so much flush about it then? Because as I said, NiGHTS is a kid character and (want it or not) the fandom has mostly that kind of people that are young and not interested (And that I don’t want to harm) with this kind of content.

Whit all this I mean I can understand if I can’t publish the story in here so the more sensible audience doesn’t get harmed, but if anyways someone still want to read it (as I will place them somewhere else) I will gladly try to have links around only in case.

Though now that I think of it, this place is mostly to give everyone a peek about the ideas before you post them, no? Well I would like to give away something, but I want you all to read if you are interested (And over 18 in some chapters) and then tell me… that or after I know if I can or not I will post a bit of the idea if the people want :3

So that is why I placed this here, to know if it was alright (And yes, maybe I am a worrying a bit TOO much, but better ask before doing).

Thanks everyone, hope I didnt bother you all too much :3

#63839 The green writing jester

Posted by Locutus on 17 October 2008 - 06:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Heheheheh x3 I am alive and flying around x3 *as said, goes flying around :3* Shame about being afraid of heights... Well now getting serious (as serious as I can be of course...) Hello everyone :3 I am Locutus, know in most places as Uros, but since I recovered my old NiGHTS character I prefer to have his name in the fandom, as I created it for that purpose when I found the game a lot of years ago :3

I am a writer of fantasy, adventures and the like... I must admit I am also an ADULT story writer and as such I am doing (I tried to hold but I couldn’t resist) a story about NiGHTS. That though, will be covered in the creative studio section :3

Also I like to read, both comics and stories and as such I am trying to do it with all that is on the reading section x3... slowly but doing so.

Well I think that is all (And a helluva lot) thank yoush all :3

*Edited*

Oh, I forgot to say why I liked NiGHTS so much heheheh, sorry :3 Asides of the music and the game itself, the little time I was with NiGHTS served me when I was little to dream, and probably the best ones I had x3 Sadly, when I couldn’t play anymore I lost some of the interest on dreaming as I got some more mature games on my hands.

When I got my hands on the Wii game I must admit I blushed ^^""" Long time lost friend now found, you could say, though so many years that I don’t dream anymore, at least my daydreaming is as good as before and with NiGHTS: Journey of dreams, I can at least have some fantasy like when I was a lil child x3 Something I don’t get to do much lately, so I felt like I owed him something, and thus, begun to have an interest in NiGHTS again that ended in me here :3 Though sorry I am so late and sadly still knowing little of it after years of not having contact with the character (and the fandom).