Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fanfic: Nights as Echoes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Locutus

Locutus

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Board games (Warhammer fantasy and 40k), role-playing games, also pc games x3... I am a dam game addict...<br />Pardon me but I am also an art addict to the core as I can’t draw at all.<br />I am a writer also :3 Very decent, or so I think.
Well as I said in my presentation: I am Locutus (Or at least that is the name of my character in NiGHTS), a writer of stories, both the normal kind, that are for everyone, or adult the adult ones… for not so much as everyone.

As I am getting information of NiGHTS and all the fandom, as well as reading stories and comics or seeing pics, well, let’s say I ended having more or less an idea which, sadly, also had to do with a bit of adult themes.

With this I don’t want to mean that Nights into Echoes is a… well fully “adult” (to be polite) story, it has its moments and its scenes though most the fanfic is about adventures and the fantasy of it.

The genres of the story are fantasy, as you guessed, adventure and comedy, but also drama in some places as well as violence (Maybe with some gore and very descriptive scenes, as well as death… or not, and if there is, there will be as much as the other adult themed kind) and the already mentioned “adult” themes.

Now, what will contain this adult teems I am talking about? Since they are the main motive I want opinions it must be important no? Well… for a kid based character, yea, it is important as I don’t know if I would be able to place here the stories and I want the opinions (and an answer) from the fandom.

Adult content about: Yaoi, probably this will be the most common thing, yuri that will fallow the first, and finally the normal theme…
Will the story contain a lot of it? Most surely not, a scene (maybe big, maybe not) each two or three chapters, probably will have more adult content as in kisses and the like, though seeing that each chapter is around 5 to 20 pages in 12 times new roman it will mean that the adult situations will be, most surely, few and small in comparison with the story itself.
Why so much flush about it then? Because as I said, NiGHTS is a kid character and (want it or not) the fandom has mostly that kind of people that are young and not interested (And that I don’t want to harm) with this kind of content.

Whit all this I mean I can understand if I can’t publish the story in here so the more sensible audience doesn’t get harmed, but if anyways someone still want to read it (as I will place them somewhere else) I will gladly try to have links around only in case.

Though now that I think of it, this place is mostly to give everyone a peek about the ideas before you post them, no? Well I would like to give away something, but I want you all to read if you are interested (And over 18 in some chapters) and then tell me… that or after I know if I can or not I will post a bit of the idea if the people want :3

So that is why I placed this here, to know if it was alright (And yes, maybe I am a worrying a bit TOO much, but better ask before doing).

Thanks everyone, hope I didnt bother you all too much :3

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
>: NiGHTS needs more mature/adult, not limited to a certain genre, themed fanfics. We're not all kids here :3

Can I has link?

Locutus

Locutus

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Board games (Warhammer fantasy and 40k), role-playing games, also pc games x3... I am a dam game addict...<br />Pardon me but I am also an art addict to the core as I can’t draw at all.<br />I am a writer also :3 Very decent, or so I think.
Of course, and that way I leave links to anyone else that is interested:

Chapter 1º
http://urososium.dev...-Ch-1-101020124

Chapter 2º
http://urososium.dev...-Ch-2-101106306

Still not naughty bits since, as I said, each 3 chapters (or 2, but I want the first things in the 3º). Also, trying to find any errors or such that I may have committed in the chapters, so point them out if you find some and I will proceed to clean them :3.

Note: Yes, that is my Deviant Art page, I didnt know of any other place to put the chapters in so that is it ^^""""

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
There's always Livejournal. Just remember to tag the entries so they're easier to find :blink:

If I get you right, the fic doesn't contain sex scenes (if so, I'd ask you to link those scenes/chapters by PM). Would you mind being a bit more specific on what you mean by "adult themes"?

Locutus

Locutus

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Getting to the point directly? Those adult scenes will be sex, plain and simple XD Except the third chapter, it will be mostly light, every other chapter with an adult scene will have sex, probably... I didn’t want to say so directly though it seems I am shity explaining myself x3 *Pets self*

Though I don’t plan in making it too rough or so X3 (Maybe some scenes I have planed, but not much) It can be cute too and that is the way I will try to make it be in the fanfic :3 (Still making the third chapter, there is a few things I want to correct).

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Thank you for explaining! Depending on who you ask, the same term can mean ten different things :blink: One of my weirder moments in the HP-fandom was someone thinking they needed an "R" for a kiss...

To get back on topic, I'll just ask you to warn/label when a linked chapter has something over PG-13 so people can choose if they want to read it or not. If any of the other mods thinks differently, they'll tell you so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users