Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NNR07's Content

There have been 15 items by NNR07 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94457 A NiGHTS Creepypasta

Posted by NNR07 on 21 November 2010 - 12:00 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I thought that was very good. The whole spiral idea was very clever, and left a lot of room for personal analysis into what the spiral meant. I also liked how it drew the speaker in at the end, which made the whole spiral level a lot more chilling than just the children dying.
The only suggestions I really have is the explatives used, and the description of NiGHTS decyaing. I personally thought the explatives should be in-between legitimately odd and believable, although most of them hit that spot on. With NiGHTS, I also suggest making the whole decay description just a bit more chilling. Not exactly grotesque or the "super-realistic" descriptions, just leave a little bit more detail for the reader to come by.

#93823 PC Version?

Posted by NNR07 on 11 October 2010 - 12:56 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm, I did some background research, and dug up some interesting information regarding B-CLUB:
-SEGA rental service
-Ran on a modified GiriGiri emulator (Saturn freeware emulator made in 2001)
-The CYBER DISC service which hosted B-CLUB eventually was discontinued, after internal issues and theft of an internal unlock code.

Unfortunately, seems like this is just an improved version of the Saturn emulator :c. I hear the graphics are improved, though, on the B-CLUB versions of Saturn games.

#93821 PC Version?

Posted by NNR07 on 11 October 2010 - 12:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

While I was reading the Yuji Naka interview (very excited it was able to happen btw!), I came across a section discussing a supposed PC version released in Japan.

Nidcom: Is it true that in the 1990's a PC version of NiGHTS into Dreams was planned? There was a rumour that it existed at one point and one of the new levels was called 'Sparkle Attic'? Can you tell us more about this, perhaps?
Yuji Naka: I thought production was completed. Wasn't the PC version put on the market? I actually participated in the release of the PC version of NiGHTS in Akihabara. So I thought it was on the market. But this is for sure, there is no new level.
See: http://game.watch.im...030321/sega.htm

Here's a translated version of the quote: http://translate.goo...t...l=&ie=UTF-8

So apparently in 2003 SEGA's "B-CLUB" service uploaded NiD? I'm interested in finding out more about the B-CLUB.

#90177 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by NNR07 on 11 April 2010 - 06:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I highly doubt it

#90043 Wow, read this o_@

Posted by NNR07 on 02 April 2010 - 04:42 PM in Community Corner

I find it a shame that this man thinks this way. I wonder what made him turn out the way he did...

He doesn't, he's just being a lawyer (albeit harsh). Lawyers say and do things they don't believe all the time for a client.

#90042 Je-fuh-fuh DunHAM

Posted by NNR07 on 02 April 2010 - 04:39 PM in Community Corner

Dunham never really impressed me. Not a fan of his humor.

#89938 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by NNR07 on 28 March 2010 - 12:49 PM in Community Corner

TF2, L4D2, MW2, BC2, and the occassional game of R.U.S.E.

#89937 What Language Do You Speak?

Posted by NNR07 on 28 March 2010 - 12:47 PM in Community Corner

English, fair amount of Spanish, (re)starting French soon enough.

#89829 Anime Cons for Dummies

Posted by NNR07 on 20 March 2010 - 11:17 AM in Community Corner

Depends what you're doing and where you're going. Good idea, of course, is to bring friends and even food/drink.

Like what was said above, don't scream out memes at all, and be prepared to get into a lot of pictures. Once had a friend who even got to pose with pedobear; don't have the picture of him and her anymore though.

#89828 Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Posted by NNR07 on 20 March 2010 - 11:06 AM in Community Corner

I got BC2 for PC; I liked it but it was poorly optimized in my opinion. I didn't get much out of it that I didn't get from BC1, or BF1943 anyway.
As for mw2, I like the fast-pace of that game a lot more than BC2. They're both good in their own right.

#89721 So, no more NiGHTS?

Posted by NNR07 on 14 March 2010 - 01:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd think eventually; I'm positive in the distant future Nights will start appearing on SEGA classics collections.

#89720 NiGHTS Cameo in Yakuza 4

Posted by NNR07 on 14 March 2010 - 01:33 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

That's cool; it's nice to see SEGA still using cameos for Nights.

#88874 Help!

Posted by NNR07 on 12 February 2010 - 01:53 PM in Community Corner

Exercise helps; it might be hard at first but try to push your mind into another interest. Eventually you'll be more interested in your new hobby (preferrably new) and your depression will begin to fade off.
Just plain old getting yourself busy helps; I completely forgot about my ex- once school hit again :I.

#82692 Wow, read this o_@

Posted by NNR07 on 21 November 2009 - 07:46 PM in Community Corner

Personally would not have used that defense, but to every lay-off there is a form of justification...
... not a good way to get the jury's support, however.

#82691 Left 4 Dead 2

Posted by NNR07 on 21 November 2009 - 07:42 PM in Community Corner

Got it; it's awesome!