Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Noctourne Wonderland's Content

There have been 37 items by Noctourne Wonderland (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100393 D:

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 08 March 2013 - 11:35 PM in Community Corner

I got a friend to buy JoD purely because of Will's Dad. I feel accomplished....and a little dirty.

#100384 What is your favourite piece of NIGHTS merchandise in your collection?

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 08 February 2013 - 05:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I really love my PaPetch. Small, but special to me and cute as all get out. :)

#100383 Fun Corners of the Internet!

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 08 February 2013 - 05:12 PM in Community Corner

The internet is big. Being big, it has a lot of really neat places where you can play around. Let's share them!

Here's a site for the song "Lights" by Ellie Goulding. It's interactive, colorful, and kind of entrancing. The mechanics and visuals remind me of NiGHTS a bit, so you might want to check it out. :) http://lights.elliegoulding.com/

What places have you found?

#100335 stupid medical journals

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 27 December 2012 - 03:09 AM in Community Corner

Now I don't want to sound callous but why do you think that's such a bad thing? It's just moving around classifications, which happens all the time in science. I don't think one diagnosis is any more or less valid than another, so to the average guy like me it doesn't seem like too much. But, since it's something that affects you, can you explain to me how it does?

#100334 Introducing Oneirus: The NiGHTS Into Dreams Card Game

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 27 December 2012 - 03:05 AM in Creative Stuff!

This looks intriguing! Hopefully I can use it to get my card game-fan friends into NiGHTS!

#100301 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 19 December 2012 - 01:44 AM in Community Corner

Oh man. Life is so cluttered, isn't it? This place was my life, but now I have so much on my plate - films to be made, theatre to be preformed, concerts to be sung, college applications to be filled out (yuck!). I've also seen a shift in my interests - for a while I spent more time on Disney sites, now I spend more time on Horror movie forums. Here is my home, though. Christmas lets out sort through all the madness to get to that cozy nostalgic feeling, and my Christmas nostalgia is hugely influenced by NiGHTS. At the same time, my psychology class is getting into dream study and I found out that my English teacher absolutely loves Jung and took a number of classes on his work. It moments like those where I realize how much NiGHTS has become a part of my personality, even if it isn't explicit. So, here I am. Let's have some fun, eh? I'll try not to wander off.

#100300 Sales Figures

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 19 December 2012 - 01:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't think we should be worried about sales figures. NiGHTS is weird for a number of reasons, but here are the two at hand:

- NiGHTS doesn't have a ton of fans like Sonic. The game didn't on the Saturn and it probably won't now. What makes NiGHTS great, though, is the staying power. NiGHTS fans may not have massive numbers, but we never stop being NiGHTS fans. Even if only a few people are introduced to NiGHTS through the port, they're people who will cherish the game forever and pass it on through word of mouth. Likewise, comparing JSR to NiGHTS is odd - JSR is flashy, but NiGHTS is intriguing. Flashy gets more impulse buys than intriguing, but if a fan is intrigued, they become devoted.

- Sega likes NIGHTS. He cameos everywhere. Remember last time we had 11 years between games with a bunch of cameos in between. Maybe we just need more patience for our beloved franchise to blossom again. :)

Plus, I still haven't bought I copy! Too concerned with fixing my Saturn (stupid battery!) and leading a hectic life. I will get it within the week as a late birthday/early Christmas gift for myself, though!

#100011 Hello, nice to meet you!

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 13 October 2012 - 12:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome welcome! I hope you have fun here; we're glad to have you. :)

Also, fan of Orwell's 1984, I'm guessing?

#100010 Random thought thread

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 12 October 2012 - 11:56 PM in Community Corner

i burnt my thumb. with a hair curling iron.

I AM SO DERPY.

god it hurts >_<

Happened to me with a straight iron! It hurts to be beautiful, eh? :P

My random thought: there needs to be more holidays I can decorate for and go all out like Halloween. So much fun!

#99924 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 10 October 2012 - 10:19 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nice! I'd love him as a racer, but still a great nod to a great game. :)

#99758 Hi, there!

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 20 September 2012 - 09:25 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome welcome! :) What sort of stuff do you like?

#99739 Official Achievements List now revealed

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 18 September 2012 - 12:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

TRiP, you are too fabulous. Stop making me so giddy about this port; I'm about to burst!

#99738 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 18 September 2012 - 12:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yay! October is such a fun time, and now this fabulous news makes it even better!

Will the Halloween NiGHTS mode from the PS2 be in this port?

#99725 90s Console Wars-Themed Anime

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 12 September 2012 - 12:45 AM in Community Corner

Read about it here.

"It was revealed earlier today that the manga series Aoi Sekai no Chushin de, which is based on the Nintendo/Sega console wars of the 90s, would be getting an anime adaptation sometime this fall. The characters are based off of various Sega and Nintendo franchises, including what appears to be Sonic the Hedgehog, Phantasy Star, Super Mario Bros., Pokemon, Metroid, and MOTHER. There’s no word on when exactly the anime series will start airing in Japan and whether or not it’ll come to North America at this time. But, knowing the internet, it’s very likely we’ll see a fansub show up on YouTube sometime after it airs."

Looking at the graphic given, the charcter Neru seems to be the NiGHTS analogue (Sega, purple, holding a feather for flight). What do you think? Are you excited? How do you think they'll portray what seems like a Hetalia'd NiGHTS?

#99721 Official Achievements List now revealed

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 08 September 2012 - 10:27 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You have to actually witness that hatching, not just have a Mepian? That's cool.

#99713 Have you guys seen this? Bizzare yet AWESOME.

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 05 September 2012 - 01:43 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh so shiny...it's moments like these when I wish I was a girl/had some cosplay excuse. Not only are they NiGHTS, but they're really pretty on their own; I love the subtle blue tones in the Nightopia one.

#99712 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 05 September 2012 - 01:39 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ugh, that feel when I already have NiGHTS and JSR but know I'm going to buy them again...I have problems...

#99673 custom sign

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 27 August 2012 - 04:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

Nice! I'm impressed. :)

#99668 art by WiNGS (update post #21)

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 26 August 2012 - 05:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

So lovely! You've got the "weight" of NiGHTS down perfectly; he has mass, put is still light and airy. That's not something that's easy to convey in a drawing!

#99641 Noc's Art

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 16 August 2012 - 12:13 AM in Creative Stuff!

You draw things, but possibly don't share them here?
Rah, followed/watched you on DA+

Love the pic :)

I did NiGHTSmas a while back! And posted my Don't Forget NiGHTS pic and Sexy Flagbabe! I just didn't have a nice place for everything. :)

#99639 Noc's Art

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 15 August 2012 - 09:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

I draw things! Like NiGHTS! Here's my newest, to celebrate the NiGHTS rerelease:

Posted Image

On dA

#99610 Which console will you be getting the port for?

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 30 July 2012 - 10:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Like everyone's said, I'll first get it for the 360 because of the controller and my ability to experience NiGHTS on a 3D TV. If fun stuff happens for the PC version I might have to pick that up, too, though.

#99609 Random thought thread

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 30 July 2012 - 09:58 PM in Community Corner

All your dream are belong to us?

So they make ear buds shaped like the Slinky Dog from Toy Story. I'm in love.

#99461 NiGHTS SART Announcement

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 10 July 2012 - 07:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wisey and Gillwing? I'm so in love.

The Pian's eyes really creep me out, though. They're just so...vacant. :S

#99447 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by Noctourne Wonderland on 10 July 2012 - 12:35 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Space Michael.