Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello, nice to meet you!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thoughtcrime82

Thoughtcrime82

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I'm a joker, I'm a gamer, I'm a midnight toker.
Hi,

You have a really cool forum here, happy to be here.

I forgot to introduce myself and just jumped straight in. Sorry about that - better late than never.

I'm a thirty year old male Nights fan who first looked at this site years ago, after remeniscing about Nights with the friend who introduced me to the game when it first came out. I think I remember signing the petition but did not join the forum or anything.

Years later my girlfriend bought me a Saturn off EBay for my 29th birthday. It was the best present ever 'cos I got to play Nights again, having saved my 3D controller and Nights long after the tragic death of my original Saturn.

Now with the legendary event of this classic game being released on XBLA, I could resist joining no longer.

My favourite takeaway is: Curry. I'm currently 18th at twin seeds on the leaderboard :D. I like having a laugh with friends, reading, movies, games and internets. I don't like clubbing and stuff like that much.

I can answer anything else you want to know. Cheers for letting me join the forum :)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome welcome! I hope you have fun here; we're glad to have you. :)

Also, fan of Orwell's 1984, I'm guessing?

Thoughtcrime82

Thoughtcrime82

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I'm a joker, I'm a gamer, I'm a midnight toker.

Welcome welcome! I hope you have fun here; we're glad to have you. :)

Also, fan of Orwell's 1984, I'm guessing?

Thanks for the welcome!

Yep, a big fan, one of my all-time favourite books.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users