Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

superpian2's Content

There have been 36 items by superpian2 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92904 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by superpian2 on 17 August 2010 - 01:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Now that I can finally go on the internet on the Wii,
My Wii number is 6053 3759 1000 3080
NiGHTS number is 1805 7873 7070
I would really like to see someone's My Dream

#92734 NiGHTS Midnight Journeys

Posted by superpian2 on 07 August 2010 - 09:41 PM in Creative Stuff!

It's nice! I started playing, but got a Night Over and I don't know why. Could you post the rules, please? From what I understand:

- In the bedroom, you design your dreamer, then press done.
- From there, you're transported to Nightopia, where pians play and NiGHTS is in the ideya capture.
- Click NiGHTS to dualize. As NiGHTS, fly around collecting chips.
- Clicking the Green Flag in Nightopia triggers the character editing, but with no way to get out, you're left unable to dualize with NiGHTS and the game freezes.

Some questions/suggestions:

- Is it possible to let the player move their dreamer around and touch NiGHTS to dualize?
- The NiGHTS animation is kind of odd. Can it be made closer to the mouse?
- On the main website, there are some pictures of the levels in NiD and JoD. Those could work as backgrounds.

The Night Over thing is normal. In the demo version right now, there is no possible way to win and that will be fixed. The NiGHTS sprite I found on the internet is basically a place holder for right now.
Rules
to create your dreamer, click the arrows to change the stuff then press done
next you'll be at the menu. since this is a demo, the cheat option and Nightopian garden does not work. click start and you'll be in nightopia
click NiGHTS and NiGHTS will follow the mouse and you need to get the blue chips and rings.

#92725 NiGHTS Midnight Journeys

Posted by superpian2 on 07 August 2010 - 06:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Here's a demo. To start playing you click the green flag.

#92609 NiGHTS Midnight Journeys

Posted by superpian2 on 03 August 2010 - 10:56 AM in Creative Stuff!

...It would make more sense to post this thread after having some work to show off, rather than just nothing...

I've got the part where you make the character done already, I just need some sprites and stuff.

#92603 NiGHTS Midnight Journeys

Posted by superpian2 on 03 August 2010 - 01:02 AM in Creative Stuff!

I'm making a game on Scratch of NiGHTS.
It will feature:
1. New Levels
2. New Music
3. Cheats
4. Nightopian Garden
5. Reala is playable and so is Jackle
6. Christmas and Halloween levels
7. You get to make your dreamer
I will need some people to make sprites of NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, Selph, Wizeman, Nightopians, King Nightopian, some 3rd class Nightmarens, and new 2nd level Nightmarens and I will need some one to create the music, I tried and found out I'm not a good composer.

#92546 Does anyone know

Posted by superpian2 on 31 July 2010 - 01:17 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Does anyone know how to edit the 3D models from NiGHTS Journey of Dreams on a 3D editing software?

#92178 Discuss!

Posted by superpian2 on 18 July 2010 - 01:16 AM in NiD15

They should make it for the Nintendo 3DS so it could pop out like the trees and the Nightopians.

#89377 NiGHTS into Dreams pokemon game

Posted by superpian2 on 01 March 2010 - 10:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

cool can you hack old pokemon games for the game boy color like pokemon crystal version

I could but I deleted all the hacking stuff and stopped making the game.

#85463 NiGHTS into Dreams pokemon game

Posted by superpian2 on 19 December 2009 - 11:30 PM in Creative Stuff!

Here are some screenshots:
Posted Image The Nightopian came out weird.
Posted Image It snow some in the starting town.
Posted Image The room is actually WAY bigger.
Posted Image The Nightopian is also one of the starter pokemon. I'm soon going to make it where you can either be NiGHTS or Reala, and the gym leaders will be replaced by Nightmarens, like Puffy, Jackle, etc. and the elite four will be just Wizeman and you have to battle him 4 times. This is my first pokemon hack. Hope you like it. Feel free to add ideas or sprites(I really need them!).

#85446 NiGHTS into Dreams pokemon game

Posted by superpian2 on 19 December 2009 - 03:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

I thought it would be neat to edit a pokemon game and make it have NiGHTS into Dreams stuff in it. So far I have where you can choose a nightopian as a starter pokemon and you can find wild nightopians. I also have some of the text different. I just need sprites of NiGHTS and Reala and other NiGHTS characters as pokemon trainers.

#84788 Does anyone have...

Posted by superpian2 on 13 December 2009 - 08:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Does anyone have sprites of the NiGHTS pinball from Sonic pinball party?

#84707 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by superpian2 on 12 December 2009 - 07:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

You know you've played too much NiGHTS when you started chasing birds saying there Goodles. :D

#83133 I need voices.

Posted by superpian2 on 24 November 2009 - 09:40 PM in Creative Stuff!

You might know my NiGHTS into Dreams game for my website, I thought of a way to make it a little better. I going to make some movies for it and I need some voices. You can audition here.

#81395 My Dream Info

Posted by superpian2 on 15 November 2009 - 07:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

How do you get a lake? Cause I REALLY want one.

#81231 A NiGHTS Christmas tree

Posted by superpian2 on 14 November 2009 - 11:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#81205 A NiGHTS Christmas tree

Posted by superpian2 on 14 November 2009 - 08:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Me an my little sister like to get our Christmas tree down early and I thought it would be neat to decorate it with Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams stuff. It looks pretty neat. Do yall want to see a picture of it?

#80693 My NiGHTS game

Posted by superpian2 on 08 November 2009 - 04:27 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm finally finished with my NiGHTS into Dreams game for my website. It can play it here! you have to sign up to play it. The game is simple. It has 4 levels and 5 bosses. You have to complete each level then the page automaticly takes you to the boss fight. After all levels Reala comes and fights you. Then you have to battle Wizeman. Features 3 levels from the original NiGHTS into Dreams game and 1 from NiGHTS Journey of Dreams. All the bosses are from NiGHTS into Dreams.

#80690 Question about NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by superpian2 on 08 November 2009 - 01:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

So Christmas NiGHTS is only a sample disc?

#80543 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by superpian2 on 06 November 2009 - 01:55 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hands down - "Du-a-lize-UH!!"

However, if you're looking for other characters, Owls "Go over and touch NiGHTS. That is, of course, if you're interested in that sort of thing!" line is by FAR the greatest line ever. The fact that the testers actually put it in the report that this line has MAJOR SEXUAL INNUENDO ALL OVER IT and yet SEGA didn't bother removing it is hilarious. Nice one SEGA, you make me want to touch NiGHTS :P

Anyways, yeah.
"Du-a-lize-UH!!" is the one i'm going for as far as NiGHTS is conerned.

Huh, I never thought of that quote as sexual until now. Isn't this game rated E? :lol:

#80542 Question about NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by superpian2 on 06 November 2009 - 01:50 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I might be getting NiGHTS into Dreams with a Sega Saturn and I wanted to know, in the game NiGHTS into Dreams, does it have an automatic Christmas NiGHTS in it.

#80490 NiGHTS Sheet Music

Posted by superpian2 on 05 November 2009 - 01:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Could someone put the sheet music on a web page because my computer is taking forever to load the pdf and my parents don't want me to download stuff to the computer.

#77607 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by superpian2 on 05 October 2009 - 01:30 AM in Community Corner

You get one of Wizeman's hands! He's watching you!
I put in a potato!

#77059 I need Wizeman sprites.

Posted by superpian2 on 01 October 2009 - 11:16 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ah, I see. Looks like he's got a sort of fighting stance going there.

Edit: See if this one will do- Posted Image

Wow! That's is perfect! Thank you! I tried to reply to your pm but it wouldn't let me.

#76958 I need Wizeman sprites.

Posted by superpian2 on 30 September 2009 - 11:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image That's NiGHTS.

#76915 I need Wizeman sprites.

Posted by superpian2 on 30 September 2009 - 07:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well they kinda have to be able to fit within the game that you're making, so dimensions are kind of important. What are the pixel dimensions of any other sprites you are currently using? By the way I'm offering to make you one.

Oh, I was kinda wondering what you meant by dimensions. I don't think there is a specific dimension I guess. Thank you for doing all this for me. I be sure to give you credit for all this. I was using some sprites from the spriters resource that had NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle. And I used some sprites from NiGHTS score attack for the gameboy advance.