Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Dreams pokemon game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I thought it would be neat to edit a pokemon game and make it have NiGHTS into Dreams stuff in it. So far I have where you can choose a nightopian as a starter pokemon and you can find wild nightopians. I also have some of the text different. I just need sprites of NiGHTS and Reala and other NiGHTS characters as pokemon trainers.

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Here are some screenshots:
Posted Image The Nightopian came out weird.
Posted Image It snow some in the starting town.
Posted Image The room is actually WAY bigger.
Posted Image The Nightopian is also one of the starter pokemon. I'm soon going to make it where you can either be NiGHTS or Reala, and the gym leaders will be replaced by Nightmarens, like Puffy, Jackle, etc. and the elite four will be just Wizeman and you have to battle him 4 times. This is my first pokemon hack. Hope you like it. Feel free to add ideas or sprites(I really need them!).

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
cool can you hack old pokemon games for the game boy color like pokemon crystal version

superpian2

superpian2

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

cool can you hack old pokemon games for the game boy color like pokemon crystal version

I could but I deleted all the hacking stuff and stopped making the game.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Then I guess there's no need for this topic then :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users