Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Meggiemaccat's Content

There have been 61 items by Meggiemaccat (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84506 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 10:45 PM in Planning and Advertising

Shouldn't NiGHTS not be standing for the Nightopians being devoured/served to guests? o----o;;;

#84499 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 09:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Curse my lack of internet monies! D: And... also that the bidding on this will probably go nuts. XD

I founds a Pian, is it official? o.o

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item518efbd41f

#84486 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 06:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

In terms of Sega of America, is that office not closed down? *goes to see about calculating postage to Europe*

#84424 Favorite Maren Boss?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 12:37 AM in Poll Area

Jackle because I just like him. I don't know why; I've never played the game. (wtfbbq am I voting for, then?)

#84416 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 11:16 PM in Planning and Advertising

Alright, sent off the sample... at least I hope it made it. o-o;;;

..... Aaaand I forgot the personality blurb. XPPP *facepalm*

EDIT: *hits the back button and finds it all there* Phew! I'll get right on the personality! XD

#84381 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 05:49 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeah, I second Viper's question; not all of us know SEGA of Europe's mail address. XD I wonder if they still get massive amounts of fanart... o.o

#84378 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 04:56 PM in Planning and Advertising

Yeah, I'm personally betting Chamelan will be the absolute last one taken, if he's taken at all. But then maybe I'm biased because he's my least favorite maren (although feel free to dump him in my lap regardless provided he's not taken; it'll be interesting to figure him out).

And ohgodno. D: *keels over*

#84334 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 03:16 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

The accidental confirmation is most likely in reference to when our lovely forum admins and the people over at Sumo Digital were joking back and forth with each other. I don't know what exactly was said, but for whatever reason people keep interpreting it as a name-drop. XP

Also, just because they came here asking for NiGHTS quotes (I actually remember that topic...) doesn't mean he's in this game - that just means that either he was considered or they're asking for some other reason (and I'm hoping that other reason is something to do with gaming rather than just some... something else? XD )

EDIT: Also, I hope I did not infer my participation in the Great Sumo Digital Server Crash - my visits to the forums kinda dropped and I popped my head back in either towards the tail end of it or after it was over. ^^;; (I did participate in the Sega of America Bouncearama, though (and the only reason I said that was because it sounds funny to me).)

#84332 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 03:00 AM in Planning and Advertising

*ponders sending now* Should we do it in RP sample form or a full blown personality description? *thinks an RP sample might be better for self* I have a tendency of finding things out about my characters after I get the profile done, and I find myself suddenly wondering if the personality description still works for them. Although on the other hand a personality description gets an overall feel. XD *facepalm*

#84325 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:44 AM in Planning and Advertising

For instance, Jackle is immature and psychotic. His actions and words reflect that. He also has a mean streak when someone damages his mantle and when not in the bar, he's terrorizing Pians and finding out new games from Dreamers (outside the hotel mostly) before Alarm Eggs/Awakers catch them. When playful he calls Reala "Ree" (or "Ree-Ree" or "Bun-buns" ...or even "Reeses' Pieces" if he finds out about the candy). Did I mention he loves violence towards others?

But that's just Jackle and the personality that seemed to suit him (with some finer details put in; I have a slight case of OCD sometimes ^^; ). Queen Bella actually seems like the type to sip tea. XP

Mackenzie: *grins evilly* We're so gonna have to team up! XD

Meggie: Yeah, it's actually rather surprising what one can do without any thumbs. o.o (She sticks one of the tip of one of her front legs through the loop to the point it almost gets stuck, and when she wants to put it down she very gently grips the cup with the other front leg and pulls the... um... claw?... out gently so as not to break the chinaware; she's actually rather a dainty little thing about it, for being so massive.)

#84320 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:12 AM in Planning and Advertising

Well, shouldn't we make the auditions public, though? The maren certainly know each other and it'd be fairly awkward for them to not really know each others' general personal- unless they never do visit each others' respective Nightmares (especially across the JoD and NiD barrier). Yeah, then that'd make sense, but... nyeh, some characters unavoidably know each other at least somewhat well (Reala and NiGHTS and Wizeman) and you may as well make them all- Oi, am I overthinking this? XD

EDIT: And doesn't it say that in the event of multiple people wanting to play the same char there'd be a vote? Don't people need somewhat of an educated guess as to how one will be roleplayed to vote on them? But then I suppose the solution to that would be to merely quote the respective audition PMs in the poll itself.

#84317 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:06 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

We've already done emails to Sumo Digital (in fact we managed to crash their servers with the influx of emails), and... well, although I don't have this information personally, the general gist of what I've heard is that a) they can't talk about the roster any more than has already been officially revealed, and b ) that they don't exactly have the final say over who gets in and who doesn't - Sega has that honor.

#84316 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 02:03 AM in Planning and Advertising

She means PM a sample of how you would role-play as Queen Bella. ;)

Ah, alright, that's reasonable. I'll do that later. I'm too tired atm. XD

#84309 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 08 December 2009 - 12:54 AM in Planning and Advertising

So, wait, you want Queen Bella as your Maren? Just doublechecking.

Edit: Checked myself. Right then! PM me whenever you got the time.

Ehm... I'm... sorry, but... PM what? XD *doesn't see it in the first post, but... hasn't read through the whole thread again* I must've missed something... XPP

#84256 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 04:51 PM in Planning and Advertising

Mackenzie: I CALL DIBS ON HIS CAPE! 8D *snatch*

Meggie: *facepalm* Well, there's something she's interested in (bothering maren in a fairly suicidal manner); count us in. XD

Bella: Does this mean I'm definatively part of the... ahem... festivities?

Meggie: *nodnod* Although if someone else wants to play you I won't stand in their way!

Bella: Oh joy... </sarcasm> *sips tea*

#84193 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 07 December 2009 - 01:50 AM in Planning and Advertising

Ehh... oi... I dunno... I wanna participate in the general malarky but... history's taught me that I'm rather awkward in humor-oriented roleplay. XPPP I suppose I could let Mackenzie in on this like she's bouncing around the back of my head wanting me to, but I'm afraid once she realizes a certain someone's friend is too busy to let him come she'll get disinterested and leave, then I'll be left with naught but my awkward little self. XD

And... TRiPPY, what're you doing? Aren't you also too busy for this sorta thing (assuming you're still on for this crazy ride)? o.o Although I guess Wizeman won't be making too many appearances, so maybe you can get away with it. XD

EDIT: I'm also considering trying Queen Bella as the one sane Maren in the whole place (although she won't necessarily be helpful to any hapless Dreamers unless required to be).

#84102 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 December 2009 - 04:23 AM in Poll Area

Re-ella. ^^ *snortlaugh*

#84099 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 December 2009 - 03:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*utterly belated response* Well, although I had difficulty hearing what was being said/sung/rapped at times, that's probably because I'm a tad hard of hearing, especially with sound interference (i.e. music).

Awesomity awesome awesomesauce, guys! ^0^

And a digimon reference was the last thing I was expecting, even just in the blooper reel. XD GUILMON BREAD!!!

EDIT: And no, Jof, that is not just your ego talking. XD

And I'm gonna save the pokemon joke for after I've drawn some art DiGi might just smack me with an oversized mallet for. XDDD

#82841 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 08:14 PM in Dream Discussion

Apologies for failing to use the search button (although I seriously thought I was the only one), and thank goodness I'm not alone because I thought I was crazy. XDDD *actually reads the rest of the thread now* I'll amend this post later.

I don't remember any dreams in which I've eaten something... save perhaps that mug of milk I had while I was dreaming I was this knight-guy in a bar surrounded by what I suspect were gens (one of them even stole the milk through a combination of hypnosis and telekinesis; I went lucid just long enough to tell her she could've just asked).

#82768 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 02:32 AM in Community Corner

Me threeeeeeee! D: *kicks self for being terrible about saving money*

#82735 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 22 November 2009 - 01:02 AM in Dream Discussion

Yeah, well... um... I don't really know if I'm mistaken or not, but I woke up from a dream crying my eyes out after having a feeling of someone sqeezing the left side of my ribcage. Again, I'm not sure if I'm remembering this right or not, but I do remember my throat closing shut in terror while my limbs flailed and clawed trying to escape. Maybe it was the subject matter of the dream itself that prompted this response, but either way I felt like I was being suffocated.

I have the feeling this has happened to me a handful of times before, and all of them have been bad dreams, but they happened so long ago that I'm not sure.

Pardon if this is jumbled or reads odd, but I'm somewhat not awake at the moment.

#82457 Third Wave

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 20 November 2009 - 02:15 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeah, this is what happens when the modem decides to flip out for a few days. ;-; I'm in the camp that thinks this is an awful idea no matter how sure you are.

But I'll just say that you should pepper 'official' in there (because the world's full of jerks and some of them are/know hackers) and we'll all pray that NiGHTS doesn't turn out to be an unlockable character (because then his lack of reveal would make sense while he's still playable, although it would be rather stupid to put such an expected character as an unlockable, although not as stupid as leaving him out completely).

EDIT: Sorry, shouldn't be speaking for the fanbase in general, but I don't think anyone wants you guys to lose all your merch over this...

#81393 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 07:38 PM in Community Corner

Well, that first thing's certainly understandable, considering there're possibly kids playing. Mothers wouldn't like it if their child's chat were flooded with swears (although I wonder how many people of that age group this would appeal to).

Yeah, buggy connections aren't wonderful... *suddenly wonders if house is even wifi capable*

And zomg, yes! ^----^ I'll probably end up using all three, as I like to restart a lot/hop between things/try every class at least once. XD

#81363 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 04:54 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Ohcrud, I need to go tell someone I know on dA, even if I get brushed off or something... ._.;;;

#81358 A NiGHTS Christmas tree

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 15 November 2009 - 04:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah sure :-) I like putting my tree up early too but this year we don't have our own house to put one up in but lol eventualy we'll the most pimped up tree ever XD

Show us!

A miniature Christmas Tree? (Unless your apartment doesn't allow plants, but in that case you could get a fake one if you can find one.)

And may I say that is the most epic tree-topper ever? XD