Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

phosphorus's Content

There have been 81 items by phosphorus (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66643 SEGA are up to something.

Posted by phosphorus on 19 January 2009 - 02:20 AM in Community Corner

In case anyone missed an of the clickable elements on the page, the T in Takao takes you to the "Let's Tap" page, the P plays a little 8 bit tune (it kind of sounds like something out of Wonderboy, but 8 bit tunes like these aren't usually very distinguished), clicking the red U in produce takes you to a page for a DS game that teaches calligraphy, clicking the mushroom plays a tune that sounds somewhat like the Mario 1-up tune, clicking the C in coming soon takes you to the "Let's Catch" page, and clicking the Sega logo plays the "SE-GA" sound (you know the one).

Unless this is a Mario/Sonic crossover platformer (which I doubt, because that wouldn't need some lame countdown to promote it), there is no way this game can meet the hype created by the speculation.

#66139 Rate Sonic Characters

Posted by phosphorus on 07 January 2009 - 06:56 AM in Community Corner

Gamma's story was even deeper than that...

You may recall that Gamma described destroying the other E-series robots as "rescuing" them. What Gamma was really doing was freeing the flickies imprisoned inside of them. Those flickies were family members of the one Amy has with her most of the game.

It was kind of funny when they did the fight between Gamma and Beta in Sonic X, as Gamma's real objective was completely lost on Amy.

There's this one time in Crazy Gadget where Omochao tells you that you can defeat enemies with shields by attacking their feet. I think he's trying to convince you to not fling him at them.

#66047 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by phosphorus on 06 January 2009 - 12:36 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

More likely they never got around to making them. Though the ones associated with the races were probably cut along at the same time as the races.

#66013 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by phosphorus on 05 January 2009 - 04:37 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Some really cool stuff here.

I bet I'm not the only one annoyed that it seems they never even considered including Ideya Capture missions (missions? ugh!). For a while I was thinking, "maybe it would have been a better game if they had more time to develop it", but no, they missed the point from the start. Even more cheasey and verbose cut scenes along with even more crap that isn't Ideay capture.

I am interested to see if there are an remnants of the Classic design in this game.

#65392 Virtua Fighter 5R on consoles please

Posted by phosphorus on 15 December 2008 - 12:39 PM in Community Corner

Man, there needs to be a law that Sega must procure console ports of all of AM2's arcade games.

El Blaze is my primary, because his body is an unstoppable.........WEAPON!

#65206 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Posted by phosphorus on 06 December 2008 - 09:03 AM in Community Corner

Man, this gameplay video makes me want a new Kikaioh game ("Tech Romancer" in the US, though I have no idea how that title relates to the game).

Man, it seems to me that neither Jin Satome nor Captain Commando (Capcom's first mascot!) are in the game. Actually, I'm kind of dissapointed with the selection of Capcom characters, not horribly, but outside of the Street Fighter Characters, I think I know more of the Tatsunoku guys than the Capcom guys. I know everyone from Gatchaman, Doronjo has a pair of helpers, so that's another 3. I'll admit, it's some bizarre coincidence that I know anyone outside of "G Force". But including a Vital suit over the BLODIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!? lame.