Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

apti's Content

There have been 35 items by apti (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#78857 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

BEAT HIM REALA!! MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

#78829 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:25 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

THE STUFF YOU DO WHEN YOURE SITTING UP LATE AND BORED AND TIRED=

Posted Image

TEETH
webcam filters are fun

ffffFFFfFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT'S UBOA

Posted Image

digi lay off the eyeliner

#78813 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I BET IT'S APTi SNIPERING US ALL FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL.

What the... pfhahaha. I was just sleeping after a long day, woke up and saw this thread. I forgot the items were ending today!! I'm only really interested in the PaPetch and Nightopian plushie though... and the Reala plushie, but I don't wanna pay big bucks for it, so that's pretty much out.

But holy crappos... Travis is an eBay wizard!! Somehow I feel really scared, ahhahahaha

#78336 Japanese food

Posted by apti on 11 October 2009 - 09:48 PM in Community Corner

Ooh yess, the Japanese have some very interesting (and tasty!) snacks. I used to eat nori maki as a snack in high school and everyone thought I was disgusting for eating seaweed. Sucks to be them, it was tasty!! I really like having furikake sprinkled on rice too. Yummyyy.

I like green tea, so I tried making genmaicha a while ago and thought it was really good, all you do is toast some brown rice in a pan and steep it with some green tea. It has a nice toasty taste! Toasty tea... haha :D

Maybe I should send you a care package of American/New England snack stuff? My family makes our own maple syrup some years, I bet you'd like that XD

#77774 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by apti on 06 October 2009 - 04:55 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ooh, this is interesting. I'll try to get in on this, but I know nothing about singing so it'll probably sound horrible. Plus I live in a dorm and the walls are not that thick, so people will think I've gone off the deep end... Hahaha, I'll try though.

#76874 Anyone NOT like to Lucid Dream?

Posted by apti on 30 September 2009 - 04:50 AM in Dream Discussion

I've only been able to dream lucidly a few times, and maybe I wasn't fully lucid, but it seemed like every time I got to that state, all the activity in my dream just stopped. Everything went sort of flat, and I wasn't able to make interesting things happen on my own. IMO, what makes dreams so fun for me is that I never know what's going to happen, so everything is new and interesting. I like it best when a dream has a life of its own and doesn't need to be directed.

#76873 Specific items

Posted by apti on 30 September 2009 - 04:46 AM in Dream Discussion

Maybe not an item, but Swimmy, my cat who I'd had from childhood, died last November, and since then I've been seeing her every now and then in my dreams. I really loved that cat and I still miss her a lot, so it's nice that I can still "visit" her sometimes.

#76827 Bizzare dreams

Posted by apti on 29 September 2009 - 05:20 PM in Dream Discussion

Last night I dreamed that a huge tree fell on my house and completely broke it apart. We were all standing around panicking and wondering what to do about it when a steamroller pulls up and a burly looking guy in an awesome looking armor suit and his assistant hop out, and get to work repairing our house for free. Then the burly repair guy turned into Franky from One Piece and he chased me around the woods in a pink sparkly thong. I don't know.

#64252 Reala Pumpkin

Posted by apti on 30 October 2008 - 09:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You guys are at the same college? XD no waiiiii

yeah we both go to UNH now. In fact I just found out our dorms are right next to each other! Interesting.

#64248 Reala Pumpkin

Posted by apti on 30 October 2008 - 07:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

heeeeeey, you knew that was me, liar! I even told you to go there and look at it. Dummy! XD