Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tangocat777's Content

There have been 901 items by Tangocat777 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#30539 So I bought Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 08:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

So, how's the game?

#30531 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 07:57 PM in Community Corner

Let us hope it does. There was a Jsite before that said something along those lines. Let me look at the last few pages.

EDIT: Let it be remembered this time!

http://www.watch.imp...70907/sonic.htm

Translated with Babelfish:
In addition, it corresponds to Wi-Fi communication, rivals with the players in the world also "world ranking" function is prepared.

Whatever it is, there is a Wi-Fi function seperate fromthe World Ranking.
>.>
Perhaps Seiya could give us a better translation, if she wasn't playing JoD. D:

#30502 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 04:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmmm. Took me a while.
If nothing else, the voices are hillarious. XD

#30501 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 03:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Instead of taking off his mask, Reala gets an even huger mask after his first scene, which covers him and everyone around him.

#30493 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 02:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Are we talking friend codes for the console or the game? Sometimes games give you friend codes exclusively for the game instead of using the one for your Wii.

*CoughBWiicough*
It is unfortunatly so.

#30492 Mai Numba' 1 Fear with the New Release...

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 02:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

By noobs, do you mean "proffesional reviewers"?
They're unstoppable. Just ignore them.

#30491 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 02:19 PM in Community Corner

A bit late to start asking for a Wii, don'tcha think? :D

#30444 Footage of Delight City! *GAMEPLAY SPOILERS*

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 02:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Awesome.

Spoiler

#30443 NY's PS work

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 02:18 AM in Creative Stuff!

I like it.

#30424 Anyone know how to fix one of my broken Saturns?

Posted by Tangocat777 on 16 December 2007 - 12:13 AM in Community Corner

THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!
http://www.seganerds...ristmas-nights/

#30418 Nights in sonic Riders sequel

Posted by Tangocat777 on 15 December 2007 - 11:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It appears as though Silver is destined to a life of party titles now that Sonic Rush Adventure says that Sonic 06 does not exist.

#30378 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 15 December 2007 - 07:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

LOL, WTF?

#30342 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 15 December 2007 - 03:46 AM in Creative Stuff!

Because you told us Digi. Don't you remember? Or maybe it was TRiPPY....no I am pretty sure it was you.

As for Reala on a pony....Oh my god......I could not stop laughing. Poor Reala. No one takes him seriously anymore....

Shhhh. I'd like to have him think that I had ninjas in his house.

#30336 Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Posted by Tangocat777 on 15 December 2007 - 03:09 AM in Community Corner

Aww. You guys are so nice, bringin' my topic back to life. Yeah. I hope you all know there are new vids on IGN. Just checkin'. Look very closely at the videos that are probably multiplayer. I shall now get off my Wii so that I may listen to the song.

#30134 SEGA in MY house?

Posted by Tangocat777 on 14 December 2007 - 02:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

So...... Any chance of videos recording this momentous event? <_<

#30097 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 13 December 2007 - 11:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

And a meme was created. XD
I'd really like to see every artist on this site pick a theme to draw Reala. That'd be so brainmeltingly awesome.

#29921 JoD released in Japan

Posted by Tangocat777 on 13 December 2007 - 03:29 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, I don't think NiGHTS' legacy will ever be quite the same now. It's always been that one mysterious game with no sequel, and now we're getting Betas, contacts with Sega, a new game, and an explanation for Selph all at once. I beleive good things are to come, now that Sonic Team is getting to know a very active NiGHTS and old school Sonic fans. Good times.

#29920 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 13 December 2007 - 03:17 AM in Creative Stuff!

~AWESOME~

EPIC WIN.

So we have Gangsta Hip Hop Reala and now Pimp Reala. What's next?

I shall be the judge of that..........
I desire a Battalion Wars 2 Tundran Reala with huge-ass flufy stuff on his coat..... that Pokemon trainer idea wasn't bad either.

Waaah? Lol, how do you know about 'NiGHTS into Jeans'? XD;; That was an in-joke between me and the Sega guy, Arch', when i commented on NiGHTS' ass being created perfectly in JoD! 'NiGHTS into Jeans' is a title he came up with and it's now set to be a song i'm doing for the next 'Themes to Dreams' album. XD;;;

....unless you're talking about something completely different, in which case nevermind. ;);;;;

THEMES TO DREAMS 3. COMING SOON TO NiD.COM!! [/ShamelessAdvertising]

Also, back on topic, i agree that pimpReala looks quite swanky in those threads, Viper. Maybe even better than thugReala.
...why does the name 'thugReala' look like a clothing label name? o.o

You remember that ninja in your house that you didn't notice because he was a ninja? He works for me. As a matter of fact, I have 5 ninjas stationed at your house right now as I write this. One of them has a video camera.
Don't worry, I'll keep quiet about that "thing" *wink*

#29732 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 12 December 2007 - 04:13 AM in Creative Stuff!

XD I've been away for too long.
I'm SO glad I brought the idea up. He's now ready for NiGHTS into Jeans. Give him a red pimp suit next, plz.

#29730 About this delay

Posted by Tangocat777 on 12 December 2007 - 04:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

yeah man its a cospiracy man get our hopes up man the man tryin to Manhandle us man erm Kraken

XD
Where did that come from?

#29727 SEGA in MY house?

Posted by Tangocat777 on 12 December 2007 - 03:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

You guys might want to get a lock for your door that you can operate by remote. No- seriously. Torture every last bit of NiGHTS anything you can out of them, post it on the Internet, and when you're doing time, you'll know it was worth it.

#29159 NiGHTS 40% Beta Findings Thread

Posted by Tangocat777 on 08 December 2007 - 04:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hmmm.
Selph is so very elusive. So far, we've gotten a change between the last letters.

#29157 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Tangocat777 on 08 December 2007 - 04:17 PM in Creative Stuff!

Dang. Now, make him Gangsta.
Then, make him fat.
I'm going to enjoy this.

#29155 Iizuka's FULL answer to Selph

Posted by Tangocat777 on 08 December 2007 - 04:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

You know, Selph might still be. I suddenly had a theory last night about why Iizuka's translator told us he was just an idea when he said to her in Japanese that Selph was deleted. Selph... may be... in JoD. ..... Well, it's the only reason I can come up with for his translator telling us one thing and him telling his translator another (or maybe his translator didn't quite say it right in English). Granted, with all the bosses' general looks revealed (the only ones left are spider-boss and cerberus-boss, from what I gather), so in all likelihood I'm wrong. ^^;

Well, that's getting back to the mirror NiGHTS theiry and the news of a Shadow NiGHTS being in JoD.

#29097 Iizuka's FULL answer to Selph

Posted by Tangocat777 on 08 December 2007 - 12:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

He just..... deleted it? He deleted it completely and only left the name in the game's coding?
This does make me rather sad. Something that could have been that may never be.....
Well, the thought of a mirror NiGHTS is up to speculation, unless DiGi is mysteriously insisting it like he did with JoD's chains. *suspicious eyes*
Well, now that that's over with, we can all play some Fire Emblem in peace.