Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TRiPPY's Content

There have been 59 items by TRiPPY (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99829 XBox LIVE GamerTags

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:31 PM in Community Corner

I changed my gamertag:

x0x TRiPPY x0x

#99828 So who's buying the game on multiple platforms?

Posted by TRiPPY on 07 October 2012 - 04:29 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

ALL PLATFORMS. FULL POWAH.

This reminds me though, i haven't bought it on PS3 yet.... i need to steal Suzy's PS3 >_> I'm better on PS3 for NiGHTS.
Holding out for the PC version too since seeing it :)

#99800 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by TRiPPY on 05 October 2012 - 04:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The camera seems to be centered on her rather than facing forward. I couldn't see where I was trying to throw her half the time, so that's something that definitely needs fixing...

This was something i reported early on, but they said it was from the PS2 code and they couldnt fix it. (Legacy). It's considered a difference and not a bug. This happens a lot with ports. Unless it causes the game to crash it's prioritized into something minor. Though i do think that not being able to see where to throw the boss IS a problem still for new guys e_e Keep at it though, you'll figure it out. Think of it as an extra challenge, lol.

#99757 Hi, there!

Posted by TRiPPY on 20 September 2012 - 07:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

Greetings! ^U^ I'm glad you found our site.

#99756 In MY dreams! Design competition!

Posted by TRiPPY on 20 September 2012 - 06:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I'm really excited to see what people come up with! That's MY prize, lol.

GET TO IT *whipwhip*

#99754 In MY dreams! Design competition!

Posted by TRiPPY on 20 September 2012 - 05:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1856

Spark up your Ideya dreamers – It's epic competition time here at NiGHTSintodreams.Com with amazing prizes of brand new official merch from SEGA!
With tons of prize packs up for grabs everyone has a good chance of winning something really special in time to celebrate the HD release of NiGHTS into dreams… this October.
After our successful fan campaign supporting a rerelease of the original game and NiGHTS hitting the track for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, it's time for even more fan love from the company.

What can you win in this competition?

The main prize up for grabs are these wonderful official NiGHTS pillow cases created for this competition and promo use. You can't buy these anywhere! This is the variant version of the black pillow case that SEGA held a competition for recently. The new white case features one of my favorite bits of artwork taken from the Japanese Saturn game's cover. It was also used a lot for our NiD15 campaign, so this one should mean a lot to you community guys out there especially. It fits a regular bed sized pillow and is made from a super soft fleece fabric.

But that's not all!

These lovely badges were created as promotional items for the recent PAX event in America. Seriously limited edition each set of 4 come in a little sealed baggie with a pretty backing card featuring NiGHTS. Each badge set includes NiGHTS, The game logo, Wizeman, Claris and Elliot.

We have lots of these to give away as prizes, so the top 20 winners will each receive a pillow case AND a set of 4 badges.
30 runners up will receive a set of 4 badges each.

We want you all to get creative with this one. Dreams are an amazing source of magic and inspiration, we all dream, even if we don't remember it – dreams are something we all have in common. For this competition I want to see you design yourself a dream persona. An alter ego. Over the years many of us have encountered our own personal dream creatures and personalities when we slept at night. NiGHTS into dreams… encouraged self interpretation and exploration of real dreams. So what would you look like when you dream? Draw a picture of your dream self, your alter ego in the world of Nightopia. Designs can take influence from Nightmarens, Nightopians and Dreamers. A wild reflection of yourself within the world of dreams.

This competition will be judged on imaginative and inventive designs – not artistic skill. If you want to you can also write a short paragraph about your creation to accompany your entry.

If you'd like some reference materials or inspiration for design you can check out our official character art archive [ here ].

* Entries can be digital or traditional. Traditional artwork can be sent to us by scanning it or taking a photograph if you don't own a scanner.
* Your image can be either full color or black and white.
* Any character description to accompany your design must be included in the same email entry you send us.

So when you've got your entry good and ready email it to us at [nidsubz@googlemail.com]

- The design concept must be done by you. It must not be a direct copy of someone elses fan character.
- Do not trace another artists work to create your own.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
- Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world :) I'll post prizes anywhere there is a NiGHTS fan!
- Nothing offensive please. Questionable entries will be rejected outright.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to provide me with your name and an address to mail a prize to if you win. This information will be deleted straight after I've used it for the sole purpose of mailing prizes.
- If no response is received from a winner after 2 weeks their prize will be given to another suitable entrant.
- Winners will be notified by email after the closing date. The winning entries will be up for display on this website afterwards. Prizes will be sent out as soon as possible.
- Prizes are as stated. No cash equivalent or replacements are available for items lost in the post.

The closing date for this competition is the 5th of October 12pm GMT. No entries will be accepted after this date.
Winners will be announced on the 6th of October via this website.

#99736 NiGHTS for Everyone!

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 September 2012 - 08:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I understand your want to have it on ALL the things. Trust me I want it as a Vita/iOS title (completely impractical though because of lack of shoulder buttons). Loads of people keeps saying 3DS (not my personal cup of tea). But stuff happens for reasons or another and it's one of those things that if you want something you have to go ask for it and get enough people behind you. Make a noise in the official SEGA forums or send in paper letters to SEGA. I'm not entirely sure what the download situation with the Wii U is. But if its something you feel is worth having then do your best to get it. I'm pretty much done with campaigns from now onwards, so i wish you the best of luck.

#99735 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 September 2012 - 07:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

http://www.nightsint...ams.com/?p=1853

-

Announced today ~ NiGHTS into dreams… will be hitting PlayStation Network on the 2nd of October for $9.99 and Xbox LIVE Arcade on October the 5th for 800 Microsoft Points. An incredibly worthwhile purchase considering that the rare and amazing Christmas NiGHTS also comes included as a free bonus! That's right, it's not DLC, it's free. How great is that? NiGHTS as a stand-alone game had tons of replay value but Christmas NiGHTS was always the icing on the cake. I know a lot of fans who have never had the chance to play Christmas NiGHTS on the Saturn due to the difficulty in finding a copy as it was never for sale as a buyable game. Christmas NiGHTS was an extra disk that Sonic Team decided to give out for free as a Christmas gift. Consider it a DLC expansion pack before DLC ever existed on consoles, lol. Gamers could only get a copy by buying certain Saturn bundle packs or free from a couple of gaming magazines (or Ebay of course). So this is a great chance for new fans to experience a little festive spirit.

Christmas NiGHTS looks amazing in HD updated graphics. If you don't believe me wait until you're whizzing around the screen with a ton of crystal clear HD multicolored sparkles in your eyes chasing high scores to beautiful beautiful music (trying your hardest to not kill all your Mepians haha). There's a reason a lot of us still hook up our Saturns every Christmas to play this game. I'm so glad that a new generation will get to experience this lovely gift. It meant a lot to Sonic Team back then and it still does now.

It made me pretty tearful when i got to play it in the office for the first time… lots of fond memories of many Christmas holidays gone by.

Do me a big favour and buy this port when it comes out. In fact buy it as a Xmas gift for a gaming friend! They'll appreciate it, trust me. Christmas NiGHTS is a classic and memorable beautiful experience.
Not long to wait now guys. It'll soon be time to fly again :)

#99734 Official Achievements List now revealed

Posted by TRiPPY on 17 September 2012 - 06:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

yeah i got it fixed, it was bugging me.