Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

W00T DREAMiN'S BACK!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Guest_DREAMiN_*

Guest_DREAMiN_*
  • Guests
Hey, DREAMiNFiGHTER's Back! and Gasp the fourms! I was surprised when I heard the PodCast that the fourms where comming back... BUT NOT THIS EARLY!!!!. Anyways I'm probally gonna Pre Order NjOD for my Wii on the first day. Til then I would be posting on the fourms and playing my Sega game I can find, Cya then!

DREAMiNF

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Welcome! Glad to see you here.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Lovely to meetcha DREAMiN! X3 I'd pre-order now if I could, but knowing how up-to-date Canada can be.. I'm better off just buying the first copy I see. LOL!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I could pre-order it...but their is still a problem with getting the Wii!!! Its always sold out. D:

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Same where I live..Everywhere I go, Wii's sold out. >.< But it's nice to meet you DREAMiN!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Hey! Welcome back! :3

Guest_DREAMiN_*

Guest_DREAMiN_*
  • Guests
THANKiES EVERYONE!.... Camping outs worth it lolzors

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

THANKiES EVERYONE!.... Camping outs worth it lolzors

I have no car and closet relative is out of town. I sure wouldn't ride the bus with my new Wii either...

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
People said I was so crazy to stand inl ine and preorder the wii X3

I guess it wasnt such a bad idea afterall. I was already able to preorder and fully pay for the game though so all thats left to do now is wait. but that is the hardest part >_

you might want to check out some sites called wii trackers. look it up on google youll find several. these sites are very helpful to locate a wii.

somnium

somnium

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I work at a GameStop, and the best thing to do is to check your local store weekly. There's no real set schedule for minor shipments, we tend to get two or three units weekly, but they go like *snaps fingers* that. Your best bet is to find out what day the store receives shipments, and around what time. If you can afford it, just hang around until it gets there.

As for major shipments, we give a general "middle of May" to anyone who asks. But really, check in weekly. And DREAMiN? I'm doing the same with playing the original, though I got a Saturn emulator on my laptop now, didn't feel like bothering with lugging my Saturn back to my apartment (seeing as I tore my room apart at the house looking for my Christmas NiGHTS disc, alas, no luck). ...sadly, Claris doesn't want to work. Hm.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
if its any help I did notice my local WalMarts had one each on the shelf. So maybe Walmarts are getting fair sized shipments.

somnium

somnium

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Everyone (meaning retailers) tend to get them at random. If someone's not willing to play the waiting game at their local place, shop around and you might get lucky. Wal-Mart came through for me when I was looking for a DS Lite.

Guest_DREAMiN_*

Guest_DREAMiN_*
  • Guests
Another Reason Why the Wii is better than PS3! its more popular!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
:D great to see you return. Hope you have fun here.

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
NOTiCE: DREAMiN has migrated to This account, for the reason that he forgot this old accounts user name ^^; Sorry

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Welcome, for what it's worth. >.>

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

Everyone (meaning retailers) tend to get them at random. If someone's not willing to play the waiting game at their local place, shop around and you might get lucky. Wal-Mart came through for me when I was looking for a DS Lite.

LOL, I found my Wii at Target. XD My friend was looking for one forever, and I got mine after two weeks of searching. He goes there, and learns that they sold out while he was in school. I enjoyed myself way too much. XD He got one eventually, though.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.

NOTiCE: DREAMiN has migrated to This account, for the reason that he forgot this old accounts user name ^^; Sorry

Old account deleted with permission!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users