Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello. ^^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Hey, I'm Sierra and a NiGHTS n00b, pretty much. I first saw NiGHTS from the cameo in SA when I was a wee lass and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately, I had no internet back then and didn't read gaming mags, so that flying purple jester remained a mystery for many years until fairly recently. My friend lent me her copy of SA:DX, and I once again discovered NiGHTS, and this time I had the internet access needed to research him/her. Around this time I met Sierra, my dream self. I eventually stumbled on TRiPPY'S site, freaked out at how well Sierra seemed to fit with TRiPPY'S idea of other lives in dreams, and mourned when I discovered her forum had been taken down and I could not share my own dream stories.
I've never actually played NiGHTS into Dreams except for like five minutes on an emulator before it crashed and refused to boot up again, damn thing. :D

Anyways, just call me Sierra. I'm a highschool girl with a major love for books, and when I actually get off my ass, writing. I'd like to post some of my novelized dreams with Sierra if I ever sit down and type them. I also love videogames and cute things, like puppies. :lol: I hope to actually buy a Wii soon (I just need 20$!) so when JOD is released, I can actually experience NiGHTS. Untill then, I'd like to make friends with you all. See you around!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Tsk, I'm not allowing that word!
You're a newbie, that's all. Everyone was once.

Welcome to the forum, though!
This is where you can make your dream journal and share your insights with other dreamers :D
Make yourself at home!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll be taking full advantage of the dream journals! Hee hee Well enjoy! I'm glad that you could come to be part of this new forum and hopefully you can learn a lot from here.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Welcome! Im glad to see you!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Nice to meet you all and thanks for making me feel better. ^^ I love your avi Huruyami!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users