Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purg's Non-NiGHTSy Stuff

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Look. Eet eez Tails. Like, MY Tails. The Tails from back in my 4th grade day. XD Not enough original design Sonic stuff around, I say. There are hidden eye details. :/
Posted Image

This could be considered my own art, because I drew it myself and gave it to the guy to tattoo on me. It say "Riku" on it, which is my own character's name and my go by, outside of NiD. Paid for by a group of friends for my twentieth birthday three years ago. And TATTOOS ARE ART!! >_<
Posted Image

Gijinka Lopunny. I submitted this to the Gijinka Pokemon fan club on DA and it has a billionty-one favourites. XD And it has confused many a hornball. For you see, if you pay attention to the description on the deviation, as well as the gender symbol in the corner, you can see this Lopunny is male. *lol* He's based upon my actual Lopunny from my Pokemon Pearl file and his name is Cloth. He knows all the strength moves. I though the idea of this delicate beauty who could move and/or smash boulders was just.. amazing.
Posted Image

What could possibly be more retarded than a medieval raver who dances in a club with music and lights powered by glowing potions and sorcery as well as enchanted instruments?! Or did I mean.. more sexy.. Giggity. XD
This poor, sexy fellah doesn't have a name yet (Even though he was "born" such a long time ago), but he belongs to another character I have named Eroku. He's a slave. A sexy dancing slave. Shut up. :lol:
Posted Image

This is my Necromancer, from Guild Wars. His name is Kishi Kaisei. These drawings a f^&*(ing old, so bear with me! :lol:

This is the first picture of him I ever did. With him is his "pet" Bone Horror, Deathwish. Of course you can't really have a permanent one those. (So says necromancer law! *Killed Verata* ) Thats entirely a character thing I gave him.
Posted Image

This one is very obviously inspired by Ororon. Not that I'm not creative. I just very much saw Kishi in that picture, so I drew it.
Posted Image

And this final one.. Well Deathwish was coming together nicely. But this is the last real picture I drew of Kishi. All my other ones were crap. By this time, also, he had amazing armour, but I couldn't draw it, so I just draw him in the starter armour all the time. Also, I probably wrote his name all shitty.. *lol* Knowing me I probably used the wrong kind of writing.
Posted Image

Tis the Prince, from Katamari Damacy! Oh, I really love Katamari! Little known Richard Fact #37! Well.. while I like this picture, my sketchy style doesn't allow me to copy the style that well. :( I used a tool to make his colouring look like construction paper.
Posted Image

-October 19-
Today is Loren and I's 6 year anniversary.. Happy anniversary, baby. I drew this for her. This is my character Riku (The guy with the fox ears) and her's, Nekura.
It may not be what I pictured in my mind, but I'm glad that she still liked it.
Posted Image

This is Jakal. Not JaCKLE, JaKAL. XD He is a vampyre I made for an RP board Loren put together with someone. In life he was known as Jones Tamren. His race of vampyre, the Aurie, are all mad. They feed off of animals, which is like what drinking salt water is to a human. (Well, thats what its like in this story line.) They slowly get crazier and less healthy until finally they die. Jakal is no exception; He is as crazy as the rest of them, but he still maintains his willingness to do the evil stuff he does. He's also very mischievous and loves being in wild situations or adventures.

I found Jakal held a striking resemblance to Sa-Chan's Gijinka Jackle, which freaked me the Hell out, but that might just be my imagination.
Posted Image

This is Orange and Sapphire. Love and Peace. I really liked drawing the two of them, but I like Peace's pic much better. *grin* I drew Love a while back *forgets when*(and there are gaps in her background. :lol:) and over the past three or so days and 14 layers, I drew Peace. XD
These are two Gen featured on the homepage of iMAGNi.com. They are owned/are designed by Lynne Triplett (TRiPPY)
Posted ImagePosted Image

This is the Main Character from Persona 3. I drew this at a bus stop, waiting for the kid I babysit, in an rage of inspiration. XD
Posted Image

Pharos from Persona 3
Posted Image

Persona 3 Chibis. Full body on the left is Aigis, full body on the right is Junpei, top Chidori and Ken, middle line Yukari, Main Character, and Kuro-Chan, bottom Shinjiro and Akihiko. Mitsuru is missing because... she scares me. XD
Posted Image

The Persona 3 pics are also on my Ikaruga-Riku Deviantart page.

Unfinished picture of Tatsuo, Madison, Adam North, and Bruce doodles. From TRiPPY's own iMAGNi.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This picture has shitty to no background on it, but I like it anyway. This is Sapphire Peace and Orange Love, falling, flying, orrr something. This is my first two page spread kind of a picture.
Posted Image

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You know, before Spike came along i would RP as Tails when i was a kid ^^;;
I always did like Tails. I prefered him and Knuckles to Sonic, anyway.

Lovely picture, Purg. You draw Tails really well. Lol, you draw really well with everything else, being honest XD

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Awesome. You should try and finish it....

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
TAILS 8D!

Ooh... I loved Tails. Along with Knuckles. I still have an obsession with Knuckles 8D! ... a mild one, though.

Awesome job, Purg 8D!

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Awwwe. Tails is so cute. *cuddle Tails* ^w^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Awesome. You should try and finish it....

Ah, yeah, I wanted to put the background on it and do a black and white colouring of it and everything. But now its over a year old. XD I'm kind of afraid to mess with it.

Whiggles and NNR, thanks to you both. :)

DiGi, thanks man. ^_^ Yeah, I used to want to RP Tails real bad when I first got online, but there was already a Tails in the AOL chatroom I RPed in, Knothole. So I would IM play with a friend of mine. Ha ha. I was Tails on the DL. What's odd about this drawing, however, is that I can't really draw Sonic characters anymore, even though I used to draw them all the damned time. Not even old school. T_T

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
That gijinka Lopunny has to be my favorite of the gijinka Pokemon. <3

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

That gijinka Lopunny has to be my favorite of the gijinka Pokemon. <3

Wow, thanks..! O_O That means a lot coming from you. I always really liked your drawings and style. ##O_O##

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Updated with hotness.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Updated with hotness.

Gender bending confusion a go!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Ha ha!! Yesss~ Would have been worse if I hadn't gone with the vest, where you can see his body.
Although I just noticed he's wearing a variation of Purgatory's tailed vest.. I didn't mean to do that. *lol*

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Ha ha!! Yesss~ Would have been worse if I hadn't gone with the vest, where you can see his body.
Although I just noticed he's wearing a variation of Purgatory's tailed vest.. I didn't mean to do that. *lol*

(X_X double worded, I saw double posting but that was odd)

Anyways I actually didn't notice that at first.
(Takes a look at your DA gallery again.)
You got a lot of line art there. X_X
(When ever I see line art I get the craving to color.)

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
A faw years back I was overly excited when Denny's was selling Sonic Plushes with special meals. Do you know, I was NEVER able to find a Tails. they were always sold out. But I did manage to see Knuckles quite a bit. :lol:

that tattoo is AWESOME.

Much love!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I somehow missed your sexy dancing slave the last time I took a look through your Non-NiGHTSy stuff... that's just utter hawtness right there, man.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Well now, Infractus, he's gonna have to do a special dance for you to keep your attention! :lol: Glad you like him

LadyTwinkle, thanks much!
I have a Sonic one of those toys. He has the stupid guitar around his neck, from Sonic Underground, and there was also Knuckles. I don't think there was a Tails. But I really wanted that Knuckles! XD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Oh my gosh. Love the raver guy XD. He looks so fun.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thank you! I really like him too. Now if only Eroku had named him.. *lol*

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Last pic= hot. :blink:

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Nice, we can always use more of Tails.
Hehe, Lopunny. XD
As a devoted Pokemon gamer, I can assure you all that they come up in chain-breeding quite often. They multiply, if you will. I still have no idea what Nintendo was thinking when they made a spoof of plyayboy bunny with a quarter of them being male. o_o"
So... how much does Purg like Pokémon?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I like Pokemon a lot, but I haven't played in a while. Also, Cloth was the only male Bunneary I had before he evolved. ..or however you spell it.. XD I always wind up with females (and release them. XD )

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I wonder what's up with that. You'd think there'd be plenty of males, considering all the females. D: Tis yet another mystery of the Pokemon world. Come to think of it, %75 of all azurills are female, while %50 of Marills are female. This actually leads to one in four azurills changing gender through evolution. I have a few buneary, some with ice punch because I decided to put Ice Punch on Sneasel. I believe I have a few with shadow ball, that was for a little Snorunt project. There's this one that I use a lot. She's gotten to a decent level from all the breeding that occurs.

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
:) Tails pictures and a male Lopunny (love the giant "male" symbol in the corner).

Lopunny is one of my favorite D/P Pokemon (others being Roserade, Drifloon/blim, and Vespiquen), and I have 4 male Buneary with Fire / Ice / Thunderpunch. I still don't see why there are so many Lopunny haters (aren't Lopunny's eyes red? I forget.). :(

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Lopunny's eyes are orangy-looking. In fact, I used the eye-dropper tool to suck the actual colour off of an official picture of Lopunny to colour in Cloth's eyes. I think because the pupils are so large, its a bit hard to notice.

I like Misdreavus.(sp?) Mine is named Purgatory. <3 He has all attacks that fit Purgatory's personality/nightmare stuff.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
*looks back at cloth's eyes*
Well now, don't you put a lot of thought in your work?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Indeedy!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
So, what's next?

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
that second one of your GW necro is hot stuff =D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks! Somehow, I thought you would like that one. :P

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
cooooool

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
How is it you manage to make the fleshy rotting pet of a necromancer cute?! It boggles my mind! XD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Prince of the Cosmos!! <3 XD. Now I wanna go play the game. (hasen't played in months)

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
KA-TA-MA-RI! *Disco Poses*

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks for all the comments, you guys. ^-^

Updated with an anniversary gift for mah girl, Loren. :3

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Lopunny...MALE....CAN..NOT...COMPUTE...!!!

*Goes Retarded*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
:( You kill me on the artistic tip

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
now with added GEN, for that crunchy texture.

.... I don't know.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
ooh, these are all sweet!! what's your deviant page url?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

ooh, these are all sweet!! what's your deviant page url?

Thank you! ^_^
Purgatory-Maren.deviantart.com is all my NiGHTS stuff and my other art is Ikaruga-Riku.deviantart.com .

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
I still <3 Peace's smackstick. I don't know what it is REALLY for, but I am still going to call it a smackstick! >D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Heh. I like it too. I actually originally drew and coloured the whole sword, but his body blocks nearly the entire thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users