Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purg's Non-NiGHTSy Stuff

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
I always liked love but I never knew of the peace Gen.
Peace's design reminds me of a few drawings I did a really, really, long time ago probably before I ever knew of this community.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
IT'S A SWORD?! O_O

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Updated with Persona 3 art stuffs.

Holy crap LD, I somehow never got that message. XD Yes, its a sword.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
That P3 pic is awesome. :3

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

That P3 pic is awesome. :3

Thanks, but which of the three? lol

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
God damn I want Persona3. Great pics, I love the bloodsplatter.

Have you ever seen any of the other Shin Megami Tensei games, Purg? I think you'd draw a great Demi-fiend from Nocturne. (The shirtless guy with the black and GLOW tattoos.)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

God damn I want Persona3. Great pics, I love the bloodsplatter.

Have you ever seen any of the other Shin Megami Tensei games, Purg? I think you'd draw a great Demi-fiend from Nocturne. (The shirtless guy with the black and GLOW tattoos.)

Thank you! Somehow, I've gotten a connection to drawing Persona 3 art and really, really enjoy it!

I've got Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha VS The Souless Army, but no other ones. ^^; Loren and I are looking into getting Persona 3 FES when it comes out in a couple months and also tracking down any games we missed before Devil Summoner. I just tried to look up Demi-Fiend, but there's no good pictures.. If you find me one and I'll give it a shot, it sounds fun! ^_^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I meant the Persona 3 pic, Lol.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

I meant the Persona 3 pic, Lol.

I mean there's three persona three pictures! lol!

ALL OF THEM! WEE! *dances* XD

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Demi-fiend is one of the names for the protagonist of Nocturne. So if you just google image search for Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, you'll find him. (For some reason I'm having trouble getting to the best pic of him I've found.)

And yeah, the P3 imagery is very emotive. I've not even got the game and I want to draw stuff.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Added unfinished iMAGNi pic, Tatsuo.
Posted Image
Again, note he is incomplete, disproportionate, sketchy, what have you, particularly the boots.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
LIES :| he is SEX on a eastern stick! You draw him so good ^^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thank you, TRiPPY. ^__^ When I started working on it again yesterday, all I did was change the boots and add some laces before I started drawing other stuff instead. XD MUST FINISH!

Arctides

Arctides

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
You got the androgynous form down well, I have to say. I'm just as unsure of Tatsuo's gender looking at this as I was when TRiPPY first drew him. ^_^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Ha ha, thank you! XD Thats one of the things I like about Tatsuo. Makes him so much more fun to draw.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
iMAGNi doodles. Doodly McDoodle pants.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This picture has shitty to no background on it, but I like it anyway. This is Sapphire Peace and Orange Love, falling, flying, orrr something. This is my first two page spread kind of a picture. Pants. Ha ha look at my shitty clouds and windmill/lighthouse crappy thing.
Posted Image

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Your sketches are simply lovely...

But that pic of Love and Peace .. baw, makes me wish I had more inspiration to draw lately.
I DO hope you're gonna color that... don't make me throw old people at you. *gasp, wheeze, choke*
(sorry, dumb thought that crossed my head, since you said you lived where all the old people go to retire, but we still got our fix of oldies here in the bay area ...and damned if they don't want their early bird discounts XD )

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks. I wish I could colour it, but I don't trust myself to colour by hand and I'm working on getting my laptop fixed right now. Maybe one day I'll chance it. :D

And you keep those old people to yourself!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
*puts old people back into box* ...ohhhkay fine..

Either way. it's still an awesome picture with or without color :D

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I did not realize Adam had any piercings at all until you drew this, nevermind as many as he does have. O.O;;; *huggles him anyway, then runs like mad*

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Your arties are amazing purg :lol: I also love that orange and sapphire picture, it's so adorable :3

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
that's amazing, Purgatory! (HAH! I HAVE OVER COME MY FEAR!!!!)
I like the no-back round thing, but I don't do backrounds much either, sooooooooo, yeah. I also can't color! PENCILS FOREVER!
I hope I'm that good when I'm your age!(I'm not saying your old, I'm just saying I'm younger than you)

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neat, you're definitely improving. For some reason, that madison chibi is the cutest, yet scariest thing ever. :P

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thanks youz gaiz :D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Just to reassure anyone who isn't staff that I've already leghumped Purg about these wonderful pieces of art in our forum previous to them going up so don't hate me XD

YOU KNOW I ADORES YOU.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
LOL! I know you lubs me, hun! But you go on and put on your show for the crowds. XD XD XD

SHE LIKEDEDED MY ARTS!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah i likededed your arts too but i get no stage to put a show on. :( gimme stage

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
*Builds a stage just for his brother* NOW BOUNCE ON IT! Promote my artings!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users