Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My draw of NiGHTS!^^

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Chun-li Kittylien

Chun-li Kittylien

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:To also know fans of NiGHTS and of other games of SEGA!!!^^ Ah, also taste of fighting games (Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter...), anime, mangá, cartoon and comics!<br /><br />Conhecer fãs de NiGHTS e também de outros jogos da SEGA!!!^^ Ah, também gosto de fighting games (Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter...), anime, mangá, cartoon e comics!!!
Nihao!!^^ I made this draw has some time... I submit this pic in my deviantart. I used ink watercolor and ink gouache to make it. I hope you like!!!^^

Posted Image

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
NiGHTS looks really cosy, and the eyes are prettiful!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
that is really nice! I love the eyes, they are the first thing I see!

Chun-li Kittylien

Chun-li Kittylien

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:To also know fans of NiGHTS and of other games of SEGA!!!^^ Ah, also taste of fighting games (Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter...), anime, mangá, cartoon and comics!<br /><br />Conhecer fãs de NiGHTS e também de outros jogos da SEGA!!!^^ Ah, também gosto de fighting games (Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter...), anime, mangá, cartoon e comics!!!
:) Thanks for compliments!!^^ And I'm happy because you liked of the eyes that I made for NiGHTS!!!^^ :D

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
You deserve it. Im terrible at eyes T-T

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Awwww NiGHTS looks so sweet~! ^__^ You did a wonderful job. The eyes are lovely.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
NiGHTS doesn't have hair. Better luck next time.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.

NiGHTS doesn't have hair. Better luck next time.

S/he can turn into a mermaid and a bobsleigh. I don't think hair is that big of a deal. D<
There is something called artistic freedom y'know, and we here at the forums embrace it.

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
NiGHTS looks so cute!You did a great job.

Chun-li Kittylien

Chun-li Kittylien

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Thank you!!!^^

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

S/he can turn into a mermaid and a bobsleigh. I don't think hair is that big of a deal. D<
There is something called artistic freedom y'know, and we here at the forums embrace it.

OK fine, suppose NiGHTS transforms to have hair. Shouldn't it be purple, like anything else he transforms into?

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^

OK fine, suppose NiGHTS transforms to have hair. Shouldn't it be purple, like anything else he transforms into?

Not necessarily. (Keep in mind we haven't seen any of his new transformations from JoD, they might turn out to be orange! ^_~ )

I've seen many drawings of NiGHTS with blonde, purple, blue, and even multi colored hair before. ^_^ No colors are wrong, and none are right. It's just how the artist themselves imagine what his hair would be like if he had some. ^__^v

Edit: Uhhh didn't mean to double post this. >>; My computer went wonky on me, and then when it fixed itself there were two of the same posts. lol So mods feel free to delete one if you want. ^^; Sorry.... *kicks computer*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Not necessarily. (Keep in mind we haven't seen any of his new transformations from JoD, they might turn out to be orange! ^_~ )

I've seen many drawings of NiGHTS with blonde, purple, blue, and even multi colored hair before. ^_^ No colors are wrong, and none are right. It's just how the artist themselves imagine what his hair would be like if he had some. ^__^v
Edit: Uhhh didn't mean to double post this. >>; My computer went wonky on me, and then when it fixed itself there were two of the same posts. lol So mods feel free to delete one if you want. ^^; Sorry.... *kicks computer*

Five bucks says his new transformations will consist of diffrent shades of purple. If I'm wrong you'll spend more than $5 to be able to claim the reward. Another thing, if NiGHTS transformed to have hair, wouldn't it make sense for him to ditch the jester hat?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

Edit: Uhhh didn't mean to double post this. >>;

No worries, I fixed it ^_^

Tangocat: Not necessarily. With all that flying he does, any hair's bound to get in the face even if it's short. Keeping the jester hat on prevents that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users