Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Call me Vampire Killer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Guest_Vampire Killer_*

Guest_Vampire Killer_*
  • Guests
Hello there, my name is Vampire Killer. The reason why I call myself Vampire Killer is because Castlevania is currently my #1 favorite video game franchise. I remember playing the original NiGHTS on the Sega Saturn. I wasn't that good at that game and didn't really understand much of how the game is played, but it was still a fun and challenging game. I was like at least 8 years old when I played it. I hate to say this but, my older cousin understands how the game is played and he actually beated it. Sadly, I no longer have the console and the game itself. I should be thankful I got a Wii. If the NiGHTS sequel turns out good, hopefully I could relive my childhood and this time, I will really understand how the game is played.

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
Hiya, and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy hanging out with us :)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello Vampire Killer, and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just PM me, Icachan or any of our lovely mods :)

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Hello there and welcome to the forums!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Hello there!
My brother's into that series, otherwise I wouldn't know a thing about it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
As Josse and Ica said, just PM a moderator or admin if you're confused or need help with anything :)

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
One of my friends is a huge Castlevania fan. He even had me paint some of the characters onto his jeans. lol Never played the game myself though. ^^; It's great to have you here, and nice to meet you. ^__^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Castlevania is the shiz. I don't have a Nintendo DS but Dawn of Sorrow is the main reason I'd want one. Aria was so great..

Sorry to hear you loss of your Saturn.. also happened to my friend when he moved.

Guest_Vampire Killer_*

Guest_Vampire Killer_*
  • Guests
I currently own Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin. Trust me, definitely go for a DS and play these games, it's worth it! Next month, I plan on buying another Wii Points Card so I can download Castlevania (NES), the original that started it all!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Hi there, Vampire Killer. welcome to the forums!

..You'd have to fill me in on how the other Castlevania games are :)
I only ever had Castlevania 2 for the NES (which was really kinda weird and freaky, but fun all the same) and Bloodlines for the Genesis.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
welcome

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Ive never played castlevania, but ive heard its good. You will like it here.

Tango

Tango

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
I sure hope you're played SotN before. :P

Guest_Vampire Killer_*

Guest_Vampire Killer_*
  • Guests

I sure hope you're played SotN before. :P

To be honest, I have heard of it, but I never played it. I'll look for a PS1 memory card and the game as soon as I get the chance. Don't worry, I heard SotN is great.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
This September Konami is releasing Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. You know how Castlevania used to be a pure action side-scroller but then shifted to a gameplay style akin to Metroid? Well, X Chronicles is like a compilation of the best from both categories. It will have a port of the original and a remade version of Rondo of Blood as well as a port of Symphony of the Night. Just trying to help a fan. Castlevania is great.

-Note- Save yourself some Wii points and just go to www.virtualnes.com

Guest_Vampire Killer_*

Guest_Vampire Killer_*
  • Guests

This September Konami is releasing Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP. You know how Castlevania used to be a pure action side-scroller but then shifted to a gameplay style akin to Metroid? Well, X Chronicles is like a compilation of the best from both categories. It will have a port of the original and a remade version of Rondo of Blood as well as a port of Symphony of the Night. Just trying to help a fan. Castlevania is great.

-Note- Save yourself some Wii points and just go to www.virtualnes.com

Oh yeah, I heard of the upcoming PSP game. Maybe if I have enough money to buy a PSP, I may go for Dracula X Chronicles if it turns out good.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Oh yeah, I heard of the upcoming PSP game. Maybe if I have enough money to buy a PSP, I may go for Dracula X Chronicles if it turns out good.

I don't see how it can go wrong. It has straight ports of both games. Also, PSPs just keep getting cheaper and cheaper, so who knows what other price cuts might occur by September. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users