Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marble Hornets...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chao Freak 1

Chao Freak 1

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, VOCALOID, the Dream Dimention, Art
So then... While this doesn't really air or TV or has been shown on the big screen, I thought a topic for this would be nice.
But yeah. Any of you watch Marble Hornets? It's an independent series about a guy who finds his friend, Alex's old recordings of a school film project. Watching the film, the protagonist, Jay, sees that Alex is somewhat paranoid and something creepy's going on. He's being followed buy what is known as the internet meme, Slender Man. Jay is caught up in the whole thing and he has to figure out what he should do.

It is pretty unsettling, and while I'm REALLY not scared of many things, this does it for me.
http://www.youtube.c...r/MarbleHornets

So yeah. Talk about it I guess?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
The very last one of these I watched was the one where a house caught fire after it was searched by the main character. I thought that was the very last one they were ever going to make.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Loving the second season so far. Makes you wonder a lot about what will happen next.

And the one video that was the scariest in the first season... Well anybody's who's watched them all probably knows the answer to that. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users