Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Spyro's Kingdom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jjman65

jjman65

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Videogames( Nights, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, Kirby, Jazz Jackrabbit, Mario Pac-man, ETC)
    comic books, Art, and many more...:)
Has anybody heard about it? I hope it will be made.

Chao Freak 1

Chao Freak 1

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, VOCALOID, the Dream Dimention, Art
Yeeeeaaah.... I sure hope it doesn't. While I'm not really in for bashing games, because everybody has different tastes...
I think Spyro should be laid down to rest. Every single game made after the 3rd (Year of the Dragon) SUCKED. REALLY BAD.

Like... even more so than comparing older SONIC games to newer ones.
Spyro gave off one of the best magical, dream like, and ambient feelings a game has ever given me. Level design, bright colors, amazingly light hearted, cute, and THE MUSIC. The music was one of the best parts.
But now... Spyro is... dead to me. I hope that they never release a new Spyro game.

...But you know what I'd love for them to do? Revamp the first 3 games. You know... like the PS2 NiGHTS remake. I think "Spyro: Kingdom" would be a good name for a compilation of the 3 games too truthfully.

But yeah~ We know that without INSOMNIAC working on Spyro anymore, nothing good will come from the series...

jjman65

jjman65

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Videogames( Nights, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, Kirby, Jazz Jackrabbit, Mario Pac-man, ETC)
    comic books, Art, and many more...:)

...But you know what I'd love for them to do? Revamp the first 3 games. You know... like the PS2 NiGHTS remake. I think "Spyro: Kingdom" would be a good name for a compilation of the 3 games too truthfully.

But yeah~ We know that without INSOMNIAC working on Spyro anymore, nothing good will come from the series...

That would be cool to have the first on PS3 with HD graphics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users