Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your easiest boss to 2.0 on?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Easiest boss to 2.0? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Easiest 2.0?

1. Gillwing (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Puffy (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

3. Clawz (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Gulpo (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Reala (8 votes [38.10%])

Percentage of vote: 38.10%

6. Jackle (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

7. Wizeman (4 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
If your good enough at NiD, What's the boss You're best at getting a 2.0 on?

For me, Wizeman. He's so easy, I can still get a 2.0 after getting hit!
And no, I don't know how to do the Gillwing trick...

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
i voted reala, because in 107 seconds he's kaput XD although once you can paraloop gillwings tail, he's really easy aswell.

EDIT: but cause on Xmas NiD elliot has gillwing reversed, and because your hand has to do it the other way around, i find it harder

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'm inclined to say Reala as well. I don't have a formal "trick" or anything but looping him a couple times is rarely a problem.

I'm shamefully bad at the Gillwing trick. The times I manage to successfully loop his tail, I've failed so many times earlier and I end up with a 1.1 or something pathetic like that. It's really depressing when I get an awesome score in the main level and totally botch the boss... it happens more than I should admit.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Gillwing for sure! :lol:

He's the only boss I use when I'm going for high scores. He's so consistent and his tail is easy to paraloop once you get the hang of it.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I'm also good at Jackle and Reala, but It's rare when I actually 2.0 them.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Bah, I can't do the Gillwing trick. :(

I can, however, get a 2.0 on Puffy and sometimes Wizeman if I can get through those stupid tornados. :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I have to practice 2.0'ing Gillwing more. I get hit a lot when I try. 2.0-ing Clawz takes even more skill. Looping the firecrackers is trickier than it looks; precise timing to prevent NiGHTS from just grabbing them. If only NiD had a boss mode..

Otherwise on the whole I might be most consistent with Jackle (other than Wizeman. Side note, I think JoD Wizeman might be the easiest 2.0 there is). Though lots of times you take just long enough to get a 1.9. Ooooh.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
It's kinda sad that Reala is so easy. I'm going to have to vote for him. All those muscles and he's practically just flying to his own doom.

Gillwing for sure! :o

He's the only boss I use when I'm going for high scores. He's so consistent and his tail is easy to paraloop once you get the hang of it.

I think I'm starting to get the flow of it. It all has to do with his tail movement I think. His tail moves up and down and I follow that rhythm for a bit before I think it's the right time to paraloop.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
I'm gonna have to go with Reala, with Puffy at a close second. I hardly ever get a 2.0 though, but these bosses are just so easy.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
For me its Wizeman. I figured out his moves so well that I can dodge just about all of them.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Well, after 1. still being unable to reliably 2.0 Gillwing (I keep paralooping him in the wrong spot apparently; most of his tail breaks away, but there's still a segment or two left every time :blink:) 2. coming to be able to pretty reliably 2.0 Puffy 3. being generally bad at most of the other bosses, I've finally realized that Puffy's my easiest one.

Hypertreb

Hypertreb

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I voted Puffy. I could get that fight done in less then 15 seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users