Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Winter Dreamers EP

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
EXCITEMENT! 8D (this post has no point lol) new earphones bought for the ocassion and everything ;D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I just finished coloring Val! HUZZAH. Ok! Now onto Dae !
*colorcolor*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ok. Here's how it's looking. Time is against us and TRiPPY might not finish what she needs to do in time.
Because of this, me and Level 99 have had to figure out a back-up plan of sorts. So i'm going to run you through it right now.

Scenario A - TRiPPY finishes, the EP releases at midnight and you're all welcomed to join us at our Studio Imagni TV account at livestream for a chat.

Scenario B - Should Scenario A fail we will stream the songs through the livestream account at Midnight, just for you guys. We will still be there for chats and stuff. The EP will be then made available for download tomorrow night after TRiPPY has finished everything she needs to do.

I'm hoping and praying for Scenario A to happen because it will be nice for everybody to get it at the same time but should we fail Scenario B is a nice back up option.

Until later on, wait to hear from me to let you all know what's happening.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Okay, I just got home. I have a MASSIVE migraine that I'm going to try to deal with while waiting for updates from the dynamic duo. Next time we'll have to plan stuff more than a month in advance!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
It is kinda crazy how we got this far in the space of a single month though. I'm kinda surprised we were as organised as we have been. Though agreed, for projects like this we certainly need more than a month, just to make sure all the other factors are acounted for and done in time XD;

Onwards!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Go DiGi!, Go Stevo!, Go TRiPPY! You can do it! =D

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Recovery from migraine in record time. Thank you, wonderful pills of magical awesomeness!

I'm gonna go hang in the imagni livestream chat if anyone wants to come chill and chat it up with me. I'm basically just gonna be chilling out while finishing up the package files. Maybe play a little Serious Sam HD...
:P
>_>

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
um I'm sorry... is everything okay? .___. livestream.com keeps giving the message that it can't find the page with iMAGiNi broadcast .__.

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
I had that problem a little, I just had to keep refreshing until it found it, and then it worked just fine.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Dex had the same problem a minute ago. I wonder why it's doing that. It works fine, we're in there.

www.livestream.com/imagni

Just check back every so often until it works.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

um I'm sorry... is everything okay? .___. livestream.com keeps giving the message that it can't find the page with iMAGiNi broadcast .__.

so it's not just me then.
does anyone know when the livestream is going up?

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Yay, thanks, Levell99, DiGi. It worked!

DiGi's link was magical *_*

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Dex had the same problem a minute ago. I wonder why it's doing that. It works fine, we're in there.

kisuke on these forums ;D yeah, i got it working now

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Sadly, as much as I INSANLY want to join/watch y'all in the livestream, my computor crashes miserably whenever it trys to hook up to the stream
D:

OH FRIG EVEN IF ITS LATE IM SO SCARILY EXCITED

I LOVE YOU GUYS

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Updated the first post with a link to the livestream incase anybody needs it.

Next update to the first post should hopefully have the link to the EP XD;;

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
YAYA! I'm excited! :rolleyes:

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
amazing work from all five of you, deserves an award!

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
Check the frontpage for the links, but here's a quicky link to the MP3 package:

http://tinyurl.com/dreamerep1

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
o_o SQUUEEEEEE! *begins download*

Muchas gracias. ^^ Muy buena musica.
Ahem. Er. Sorry. Random Spanish. :D
Thank you very much! :rolleyes: You guys are talented and awesome. I'm going to be driven nuts for the next 12 minutes for DLing and unzipping. XP

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
You guys are so damn funneh on the Chatroom xD

Good job DiGi, TRiPPY and Stevo. Your commitment to all this stuff is really inspiring~ ^^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
^Jof did the most XD

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Bullshit! Everybody knows I was the star! Bwahahaha. Wait...was that out loud?

Seriously though, DiGi, Stevo, kickass job. TRiP and Jof, you guys get major kudos as well. Quite the holiday treat.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Edited the first post with a link to the main page on our site, where you can preview the music in the player before downloading the entire EP and all it's content.

Thanks to Level 99 for being crazy enough to take this idea on and let me and the silly bunny man be part of it.
Thanks to Jof for jumping on and being really creative with his ideas for those pieces he drew, great work man.
Thanks to TRiPPY for not only the beautiful front cover art but for everything else going on behind the scenes that you didn't see. She really did a lot to get this to release on time.
And thanks to Zero-Shift for providing his golden voice and played the part of NiGHTS in the intro.

Keep checking back on this topic as there might be a bonus gift waiting for ya when you get back (meaning 'tomorrow').

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Time to unleash codename... "P.O.N.Y"

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
gah! so desperate to know what this is!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Time to unleash codename... "P.O.N.Y"

LMAO XD

Oh, and thankies to you too Jof! =D

I frickin' LOVE the vocals in the songs guys, and the images are beautiful! You were hilarious as NiGHTS, Zero xD Well done!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I'm listening to it now. It's pretty great musics and the art is snazztastic too!

(Upon finishing I have to say that it is SUPAK00L!)

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
I'm late on hearing things, but ffff, you lot are amazing. <3

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Heh, I'm with Ten on the lateness issue. The woes of being admins at RP boards, eh?

99, dude, you're awesome. Just thought I would say. XD

I leave this place for two months and I miss all the awesome. I need to be here more often. XD

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
CRAP. I forgot about the whole 'Time Zone' thing and totally arrived late to the party DX But ah well, EP TIMEZ! EEEE.

AngelComa

AngelComa

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Downloading.

All I can say is, is NiGHTS rockin a Gibson SG?!

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Nope, that's L99's Maren.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Unfortunately I've been staying up for two days straight, so I crashed and missed the midnight release. :) Anyway, good job everyone, Winer Dreamers EP sounds great!
*applause*

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
That was such an experience! Ohh, the atmosphere of the chatroom...

You guys were amazing, making it in time with the deadline!
TRiPPY's art is wonderful and pretty *_*
Zero-Shift makes a great NiGHTS. Totally loved the intro!
'Hey Dreamer'... such beautiful voice and nice music *_*
And 'The Bunny Man's Christmas'.... oooh, always loved DiGi's rap

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I've had it on repeat for nearly an hour. Usually I'm not a big fan of rap but I love it when DiGi does it. XD

Brilliant, to all of you. Excellent work, I wish I could make music like that! ^^

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
bring on the pony! :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
*sniffles* you all have made my holiday season wonderful with these reactions *grabs tissue* Let no one say fan dedication goes unrewarded! Now if only I can figure out a way to change the menu music in Xmas NiGHTS to Bunny Man's Christmas, and the level music to Hey Dreamer, we'll be set.

Thank you all for the kind words. Keep blasting it through the stereo as you Don't Forget NiGHTS! And sorry, Starlight Moonbeam, but your gif just can't compete with TRiPPY's cover art and Jof's winter scene. New backgrounds ahoy!

If anyone's interested in the raw files of any of the tracks so they can do their own remixes of the music (Oh someone has to do a sillier version of Bunny Man's Christmas), just send me a PM and I'll get you what you need (pending DiGi's approval).

NiGHTS Commandos, ROCK ROCK ON!

Edit: and yes, my Maren rocks a red Gibson SG Faded, as I myself also rock a red Gibson SG Faded. *meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEE* Ahh, guitar wankery.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*yawns*
Man, that chat last night was amazing ((APUCH!!)) I ended up falling asleep listening to the album last night
Bunny mans christmas made me laugh so freakin hard.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Love...EP... @_@ Also, googled 'Daevarous' and the EP (at least the cover) was at nicovideo. *continues listening to EP till Christmas*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Missed a party last night, I see.. *goes to listen*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users