Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS JoD Racing Tournament

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

In other news, glad you guys had fun! If you lot make this a monthly thing i would be willing to add it to the site as a proper tournie and even see if i can rustle up some little prizes or something.

Yeah, that's a good idea, and this whole thing was certainly a good idea. Dates need to be thought up to do it again. Maybe the second Thursday of every month, or something. I might animate something for future winners, as well.

I'm excited. :D Mom's giving us dinner early so I can do this. She's picking up Chinese, I think.

Sorry just watched Meet the Robinsons. XD

I didn't get the chance to respond to these before, but now I am, and might I say "WEIRD." Because 'Meet the Robinsons' is the movie I've been watching all week, and Dad got Chinese take-out last night right before the race O.o

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
The second Thursday of December is the day after my birthday. I need to win now! ;)

I'll do a little chart so future tournaments are better organised. Shall we begin joining now for next month?

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
This time I can participate. I need to be attentive to the tables of tournaments.

I think a new topic could be open to participants of this new stage. :)

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
What say you, Mighty, new tourney next month?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
If we start a new topic every moth, it might bog down the forums. I think it might be best to just keep going with this and not risk confusing searches or upsetting any modly folk.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Video games. :)

What say you, Mighty, new tourney next month?

We could try. I'll have to check the perfect day, though. I'm glad you guys really enjoyed it. I'm gonna do my best to host the next one to be even better(unless someone else wanted to host, of course). :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
It should probably be earlier in the month this next time, because Christmas break will come and some people (including me) will be parted from their Wiis during holiday travels, shopping, and preparations. My winter break doesn't start until Dec 23, but I know a lot of other places will start earlier.

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I'll be waiting for the date. One day it would be cool is the 4th of December, which would be a Friday. So the staff would have time to check the date and be alerted of the championship.
I need to be aware of the schedule. As the time here is different from you, I can lose the championship.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Perhaps the first Thursday of the month? We should try to keep consistent, for the most part, with the day-of-the-week and/or time. Particularly time, since it'd be confusing to keep shuffling that around through different zones.
I will note that Fridays are always inconvenient for me, as I have knitting class on those days. But whatever works for everyone else.

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Well, have to be a day that everyone can participate. I'll be waiting. :D

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Someone would like to run now?

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Andre, could you please edit your previous post with what you want to say, instead of double-posting? It keeps things a little tidier =)

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
gah had I known about this sooner I would have signed up ah well...

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Sorry, my English is weak :lol:

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
First Thursday of every month sounds good to me. However, I'll mention if I will be able to make it or not. If I can't, then could someone else host it? If you will, PM me. :P

MORRiS1113

MORRiS1113

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. Video's, Cinematography. among to many other things to mention. probably in the same catagory
i think ill join

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Wow, I just came back to say sorry for forgetting Thursday this month, but it seems like I wasn't the only one...

Also, some sorta bad news on my side:

I may not get to host again, since I'm in the middle of finding a job, and doing so could effect being able to have time for a Tournament, especially if I get a job. Anyone who is willing to take over is more than welcome. Just be sure to use the hosting style that I did(first post). Again, sorry guys... :D

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Well, everyone has been busy with the season and all, we probably wouldn't have gotten much traffic even if we remembered this month's tournament XP We'll do one next month, instead.

Ooh, job hunting, I don't envy you. Particularly not with how the job supply is faring in most places. Best of luck to you.

Hm, I'd host, but uh... My track record is not very favorable when it comes to being consistent or loyal to obligations. I'll help if needed, but anyone else interested in coordinating this event?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'll host, but we need a date.

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
January 7th, Thursday, at the same time of day we held last time?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

January 7th, Thursday, at the same time of day we held last time?

That works for me. Now that there's a set date, official sign-ups can begin!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

That works for me. Now that there's a set date, official sign-ups can begin!

Ooh! Me! Me! Me!

Do I need to re-post my friend code?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Ooh! Me! Me! Me!

Do I need to re-post my friend code?

If you want to...

So! Here we go! 7 January 2010!

• Noctourne
  • Penelopi

Here we go! Let's start joining! :)

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I'll do my best to join! If you want, you can quote my first post and just edit it to your liking.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Here it is:

Date/Time: Thursday, January 7th, 4:00pm PST(6:00pm CT, 7:00pm EST)

Entrants:

1. Noctourne Wonderland: 1246-7536-5700
2. Penelopi: 0559-5969-0049
3. MightytheArmadillo: 3738-4419-8627

Everyone needs to register each other's friend codes. The matches will start out like this:

Noctourne Vs. Penelopi

Mighty Vs. XYZ

And so on.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Thursday is in two more days. Hope no one forgets it this time.

Problem is...I might not make it. :P

Its possible I could get a job any moment now. I've been on my toes, and quite busy. There's a chance that I could miss out.

I hope that's not the case...but I thought I'd let you know anyways.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Thursday is in two more days. Hope no one forgets it this time.

Problem is...I might not make it. :(

Its possible I could get a job any moment now. I've been on my toes, and quite busy. There's a chance that I could miss out.

I hope that's not the case...but I thought I'd let you know anyways.

Well, a job is more important than a video game in the long run, so best of luck getting it! There will always be another tournament. :)

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Thanks. I'll try my best to find this here job. Hope you get more people by the time of the Tournament! And even if I miss out...we can always have some My Dream fun again! :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Are we still doing this?

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I'm here...but is everyone else?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
I'm still here. Been waiting downstairs on my Wii, surfing with my iPod. If no one else shows up, I guess we can just have a few races to ourselves.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Hmm...its already past due time for the tournament, and still no sign of Noctourne. Wanna just race now? I have some free time. :(

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Ya, sure. :(

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Cool! I'll head online now. :(

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
GGs, Penelopi! Those were some fun races. You're CLEARY better than I am imo. I can only beat you at the easiest level...whereas the other two I didn't do so well...

Thanks for the races! Hope next month we could actually do a Tournament.

However...

You beat me more than I beat you, and even though we didn't have a Tournament, I'm declaring you champion of this month nonetheless! Congrats! :(

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Sorry, everyone! Dinner ran a bit late. I'll be online in a bit.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Sorry, everyone! Dinner ran a bit late. I'll be online in a bit.

Well, I lost, so I'll just consider myself out of the Tournament. However, Penelopi beat me, so she'll be your opponent! Winner gets the title. Sound good?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Well, I lost, so I'll just consider myself out of the Tournament. However, Penelopi beat me, so she'll be your opponent! Winner gets the title. Sound good?

Huh-what? I only just read this. Are you waiting for me still, Noctourne?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Well, things did work out. You are way too good at this, Penelopi! :P

I have been hitting the spikes less and less, though, so I am improving! :)

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
So what is the end result? Did Penelop win? If so...CONGRATS!

If you won, Noctourne, CONGRATS!(though by the sound of things, it sounds like Penelopi won)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users