Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS JoD Racing Tournament

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I won. :P Thanks, Mighty. You're really good at Pure Valley. I can't seem to do that one as well.

Well, things did work out. You are way too good at this, Penelopi! :P

I have been hitting the spikes less and less, though, so I am improving! :)

Thanks. :) It was fun. Yes, you have improved. I freaked out when you shot off ahead of me in the beginning of Lost Park. I thought I was done for.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Thanks. :) It was fun. Yes, you have improved. I freaked out when you shot off ahead of me in the beginning of Lost Park. I thought I was done for.

Thank you. :P

I was all excited, then I bumped into you and fell backwards. :P

WATERLiLYCAT

WATERLiLYCAT

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
*Fails* I totally forgot about this TT.TT

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Video games. :)

*Fails* I totally forgot about this TT.TT

lol Its cool. :P

I almost forgot too, until I actually turned and looked at what time it was. Then I hitailed it back here just in time to have some races with Penelopi.

Y'know, we don't HAVE to wait till Tournaments to race eachother. We can always race just for fun! :)

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
We need to try getting back into this Tournament thing. I haven't played JoD in a while but have meaning to get back to it. I know its hard to do Tournaments due to the fact we all have our lives to live and can't always make them, but we should at least try.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

We need to try getting back into this Tournament thing. I haven't played JoD in a while but have meaning to get back to it. I know its hard to do Tournaments due to the fact we all have our lives to live and can't always make them, but we should at least try.

Ahoy, Mighty! It's nice to see you around again. :D I definately support more tournaments.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Yes! I've been wondering what happened to the races.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I might be able to get one started later this month or the next. I'll be sure to let you guys know. :D

And hello again you two! :)

7Force

7Force

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, anime
Maybe we should try and do a christmas one?

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Christmas would be fun, but difficult. Maybe near Christmas though.

Anyways, I have a date planned. I'll be free ALL day Tuesday and Wednesday of next week(8:00am-10:00pm PST, to be more clear, its 2:00pm for me right now at this post)with absolutely NO interruptions. That would be on November 2nd and 3rd. What I don't know is what specific time and which day would work best, since I know there are a good deal of users here from the U.K. Need answers quick, so I can set up the bracket! :)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Well, let's see...Either day might work fine for me depending what time you want. I'm 3 hours ahead of you, it seems. On Tuesday, elections are going on in my area from 6 am to 7 pm my time (US Eastern). Around 1 pm is when I get home, and so sometime that evening I have to vote, but since the window's pretty wide I could work my schedule around what you guys want. On Wednesday, I get home from school around 5 pm.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'm in the same time zone as Penelopi, so that makes planning easy. :)

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Wednesday(November 3rd) at 3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST then? That way you guys have enough time to do anything you need to get done, done, and to make sure you'll be home. :)

As soon as you guys post with the agreement on that time, I'll make the bracket! Also, I think I'm gonna make some sort of chatroom where we can hang out during the Tournament too, so we don't have to keep coming on here waiting for someone to post if something goes wrong. :)

Heck, we can always do free races after or hang out in the Dream Worlds if we want. This'll be fun! :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply! I've been putting it off as long as I can to see how developments turn out, but I'm still uncertain. I don't know if I'll be able to make it right at 6 pm, because sometime tomorrow evening I have to go pick up my car from getting repairs. Depending on how busy my parents are earlier in the evening, I may even be making the trip smack in the middle of the races. I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow, but for now you probably don't want to count me in the brackets, or at least you want a backup arrangement. If there's another "maybe" person, you could pair me up with him/her.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Seeing how few people are even interested, I guess we could just race/go to Dream Worlds for fun. Just come when you can.

I created a chatbox for this whole thing too, here is the link:

http://xat.com/chat/room/120236541/

I'll be hanging out there at 3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST. Come on whenever you can, I'll be waiting. :P

Of course, if more people actually somehow DO show up, I can easily organize the Tournament on the chat. If not, we'll just have some for-fun races and maybe hang out in the Dream Worlds.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I'm ready and in the chat. If anyone is interested in some fun racing, come on in! :P

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I'm so sorry; I missed the post entirely! I won't be around next Saturday and maybe Sunday, but aside from that, what time should we have the next one?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
...I feel ashamed to come back here. I'm sorry, Mighty, for not letting you know that day I wasn't going to make it. Dad had taken my car to be fixed by a friend of his so it would be cheaper. Well, it was ready for pickup on Wednesday, and I knew ahead of time it would probably be that day. The details about what time and how long we were going to take to pick up my car didn't come to me until I was carpooling in my friend's car on the way to be dropped off at my dad's workplace, so I wasn't around an internet hot-spot to get a hold of you and say I wasn't going to make it at all. I later logged on and saw your chat room, but by that time you had left. So I'm sorry. I should have apologized earlier.

Noctourne, sorry for taking so long to reply. I wasn't sure how much time I was going to have because of one of my classes' flood of essay assignments, and I didn't want to just post "Uh...Dunno?" so I've been waiting to see when my schedule would open up. I'd say it looks like Thanksgiving week is going to be the best time, because I have lots of stuff going on with that one class until then. Starting Tuesday the 23rd, I'll be pretty much open until the following Sunday, from which point I will be busy as heck again 'til Wednesday evening (around 6 pm) on the 9th of December. But from 12/9 until...some time in January that I can't remember...I'll have a boatload of free time (except for a final on Dec 20th at 1:30 pm). I'm not sure if everyone will come, but Noctourne if you want to race me and have My Dream explorations, I at least would love to work something out.

And if everyone else does want to do a meet-up/tournament, lay your schedules on the table and let's see what we can all work out. Maybe we can even set up days of the week for JoD online play when people are likely to have free time, like an after-school club.

Andre Nesman

Andre Nesman

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I would like to participate, but I'm having many problems with my internet and I can not play online for some time. I'm doing everything possible so that this issue is resolved quickly. :(

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Aw, don't feel bad Penelopi. Things happen. I'm not the least bit unhappy. :)

I'm kinda dissapointed in myself to forget later(a long later)to come back here and post something. :/

Anyways, I'll have free time from December 13-16th, so sometime in those days would be best for me to organize a Tournament. What day would work best for you guys?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
Thanks, Mighty. =)

The 14th and the 16th I'm completely free. The 13th and the 15th I could be ready by 6 pm Eastern US time (which is, I think, 11 GMT?), or at earliest by 5:30.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to do Tournaments for a good while. :D

Why? I'm gonna be leaving. Where? To a place called Job Corps, a campus where you can learn a certain job skill(while getting paid), and then are found a job for that certain skill. This process can take 2 years at max. There are also lots of other benefits too, and pretty much everything is free, and you also get paid for certain things too. Great opportunity for me.

When? Well, I'm going on the 13th of this month, then coming back on the 17th for Christmas break, and then I'll be going back on the 3rd of January.

So I'm going to be really busy. I'm terribly sorry guys, but these things happen. I'm kinda sad that its happening the time that I was actually going to be free to do the Tournament, but there's nothing I can do.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Not a problem, Mighty. Have fun! :D

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
That's alright, Mighty. Jobs are important, especially these days, and it's awesome that you have something like that to turn to. Get out there and make some moneys! :D Hope you get a job you like.

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Thanks guys. :D

MightytheArmadillo

MightytheArmadillo

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Wow. 2 years flies by so fast. :blink:

Not really sure if you guys are still around but, I've been kinda wanting to get into JoD again. Next month I'm coming home for good, if anyone is still around(old or new), we should get some races going! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users