Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Never-Ending Dream

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Roze cried quietly, leaning on a pedestal of Scykle's Ideya Palace. "Why did he have to die...? Why can't I have my Scykle back...?"

------------

All of the Scykles suddenly felt great sadness. They stopped their game of tag, each sitting down to look up at the grey, empty sky.

"We have to get out of here," Blue sighed.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Yori and Youko morphed back into two kitsunes, giggling over how naughty and mean they were to Roze.

"Ah, that felt good." Youko sneered.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell lifted Youko and Yori up with his massive claws. He cackled. "Well, Tide, what do we have here? Looks like a couple of traitors, to me!" he laughed, turning to his partner, "And seeing as we're all that's left of Nightmare's Army, I'd say that puts us in charge of Nightmare!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Hey, Scyhell, what are you doing?! Let us go!" Youko snarled, struggling in Scyhell's grip.

Yori barked at him, "I thought you had a change of heart!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell grinned, showing his fangs. "Nightmaren don't have hearts, fox-boy." The monstrous Nightmaren cackled, tossing Youko to Tide. "Let's take these pathetic excuses for Nightmaren back to Nightmare...the Nightmaren will rise again!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"I rather die than go back to that place!!" Youko squealed, struggling harder.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Tide chuckled. "So be it."

He threw Youko into a tree and attempted to attack again, but Youko jumpedf out of the line of fire.

Twilite and Slick were watching from above. They saw what was going on and jumped down. Twilite snuck up on Tide and slapped him as he turned around.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell roared as he tackled Youko, Yori still in his hands.

"Tide, you take care of Twilite and Slick. I've got these twerps."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Aren't you forgeting about someone?" Torias asked, a grin plastered on his face.

It was a sisister grin. The type of grin Reala often had before he would take the Ideya of some unsepecting Dreamer.
Upon the bewilderied expressions of Tide and Scykhell, Torias gave a quick, mock bow, and then introduced himself.

"I, my dear gentleman, am Torias The Fallen, and you are mistaken..."

With a flash of light a gleaming sword appeared in his clawed hands.

"I am in charge of Nightmare."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Are you insane, Torias?!" Youko yelped, "Nobody should be in charge of Nightmare."

Yori nodded, "I agree! Let it be leader-less!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell turned to Torias. "Is that so...? Well, then, let's just see how well you defend your title!" The brute jumped at Torias, claws and fangs poised to kill.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
With an arogant click of his tounge Torias moved to one side, dodgeing the attack with the speed only a warrior could poses. Then, in one swift movement, Tori slashed outward with his sword, the Nightmaren barelling past him.

"That's not true. Without a leader it will run rampant. Besides, who will protect the Visitors from their own insanity if not for me?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Tide wanted to help Scykhell. How dare this absolute stranger appear out of nowhere and claim himself as automatic leader?!

But he remembered his directive. He turned back towards Slick and Twilite. "Time to DIE!"

Twilite was just as confused as Tide. Who WAS this mysterious character? But...she could've sworn she had heard that name before...

WHAM!!

As Twilite's guard was down, Tide had punched her in the jaw, sending her towards a tree. He acted fast and repeatedly began to attack her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" A voice shouted. Slick launched himself at Tide and clamped down his fangs on his former partner's arm.

Tide howled in pain. "Little runt!" He punched Slick in the face repeatedly, but that just made Slick bite down harder, spreading even more poison. "AARGH!" Tide finally managed to yank Slick off of his arm and looked at his arm. It was bleeding where Slick had bitten and the blood around the bite marks was bright purple, indicating poison. "INSOLENT PEST!"

He was about to focus all the energy he had left to destroy the traitor once and for all, but a shockwave hit him. He turned to see Twilite there with her rifle at the ready.

She grinned through clenched teeth. "Not today, Tide."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I am The Fallen, the only Nightmaren not created by corrupt Wizeman. What other purpose is there for me if not this?"
he spat, turning away, though he was paying close attention to the Maren.

"I have no past, but I have a future."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite heard Torias. "You're wrong! There are other Nightmaren not created by Wize--OOF!" She fell down as Tide knocked her over. She turned and shot Tide, stunning him. "There are more Nightmaren that Wizeman didn't create! Me and Scykle, for example!" She growled. "And there ARE more purposes than being a dictator!"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas heard what Torias had said, he had come back and was watching the fight, He's gone crazy! Lucas thought, and he pulled out his sword, the sword however, did not have a silver blade, instead it was a short crystal blade affected by a person's Ideya, changing color and shape accordingly with each different Ideya. As Lucas pulled out the sword, it changed blue, the tip became round, and the edges became sharp. He approached Torias and attacked him with his sword.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Yori and Youko watched the fight, then slowly and quietly sneaked away to not get caught in the middle of it.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell roared in pain from the slash, then grabbed Twilite to keep her from shooting Tide.

"Tide! Hang in there!"

------------

Scykle Yellow suddenly perked up. "I...can feel something," he gasped, "It's almost like this world is calling out to someone..."

----------

Roze flew high above the fight, unsure of who to help. She flew down into the middle of them and screamed. "Stop! Fighting isn't going to help at all! The Visitors need to get home, and you evil Nightmaren need Wizeman back! Either way, we need to break the seal on the world that lies inbetween!"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas turned to see Roze, his guard was still up though, "If the seal is in the world in-between, how would we get there, and even if we got there, what is the seal?" Lucas said.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Twilite struggled out of Scykhell's grasp and said, "Lucas and Roze are right." She turned to Torias. "Torias, don't you have the ability to go to and from inbetween?" Wait, how did she know that?

Slick got up from his spot. He had been knocked unconcious.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Torias blinked slowly and nodded in response, the sword doing nothing as it was made of Blue Ideya.
"Yes, I do know how to open the gate to InBetween, though I'm not sure how you knew that."

He returned his sword to its place and then looked up at the sky.

"Forgive me, I have no memories of my past. Perhaps this is why things are a bit akward for me," then, with a smile a began the incantation to open the gate....

... ......... ........................... .... .................... ..... ............................................ ...... ....................................... ....... .... ... .............................

Vision sat, crossed legged, a soft smile on his face. Torias, Torias, Torias....

He closed his eyes, shaking his head.

You never change, do you? You always were a fool.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
The Scykles screamed in pain as Torias attempted to open a portal.

"Somone's trying to break the seal!" Red screamed.

---------

Scykhell grumbled, "Fine, fine, Rozie's right..."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
He felt them call out in pain, protesting his intursion.

"No. No. This won't work."

He stopped, then looked up at Scykhell ", You there, brute. Tell me all you know about Scykle."

" I am quite enjoying this show of yours, Torias. Bravo."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell growled, "What is there to know? We used to think he relied on Blue Ideya, but apparently he's actually connected to all five of them. That's about all that could be useful."

Roze nodded, floating around randomly, "Yup, that's about it."

--------------

The Scykles sighed as the pressure that threatened to tear them to pieces lifted. They noticed that a bubble was floating by; it seemed to contain a tree.

"What's that?" Red asked, curiously. Blue perked up.

"That's a DeBubble, kinda like the ones Deworms make. They hold a path to a pocket dimension, or the path out of one," he continued, "Going through shouldn't be a violation of the seal, since the next dimension's energy signatures will have to be so close to this one..."

Before any of them could blink, they all climbed into the bubble, dropping at the foot of a massive tree...

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"He's also connected to the Ideya palace here in Ethereal Forest, so if he is alive, I guess we might be able to contact Scykle through it." Lucas guessed.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Maybe.. If I open a gate in the Ideya Palace..."

He closed his eyes, concentrating on the world beyond, the World of InBetween.

"I hope we can bring him back..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze smiled, "If he's alive, he'll be back. He's got more than enough experience on 'coming back from the dead'..." Scykhell groaned in agreement.

---------------------

The Scykles all looked up at the massive tree in wonder.

"Look, in the branches!" Blue pointed. There were hundreds of DeBubbles amongst the leaves, each one containing a portal to the Waking, Nightopia, or Nightmare, divided into three sections in the tree. However, they were all stone grey and completely solid; a result of Scykle's seal. The tree was bigger than anything they'd ever seen; even bigger than Wizeman...wait...who's Wizeman again? The Scykles disregarded this shared thought, and continued to analyze at the new world. Other than the tree, it didn't seem like a whole lot was going on for this dimension. It just faded off into white after a while.

"Maybe this is our key to getting back to..." Red paused, "Er...wherever we came from."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I can try going to InBetween by myself," Torias stated ", see what I can see, and then report back."

With a sigh he began to open the gate once more.

I'm really getting worn out...

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"So about this "InBetween" world, what exactly is it?" Lucas asked.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I think it might be a kind of pocket dimension between here and wherever. I really don't know." Slick answered.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze commented, "I guess. Maybe Torias has an idea of what it is..." She hovered over to the Ideya Palace, where he was opening a portal with little difficulty.

-------------------------

The Scykles felt some dimensional disturbance around them.

"Oh-no...not again..." Red groaned, but without any pain, a portal opened, directly beside them.

"What's that?" Green asked.

"I dunno, but it's our way out!" White clapped gleefully, jumping through, followed by his companions.

-------------------------

The five Scykles fell into the Ideya Palace, landing on their tail-ends. Not noticing the other Nightmaren around them, they marveled at Ethereal Forest the Inquisition.

"Amazing!" The five of them said.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
With a relieved sigh, Torias colapsed onto the floor of the Ideya Palace.

"So, um....," He ran a hand through his hair ", I'm assuming it worked now that you guys are here."

He looked around at the five Ideya colored Maren and shook his head. "A new problem has been posed... What are we gonna do to turn him back into one peice?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle (collectively) turned around to see the others, yelping.

"Who're you guys?" Red asked, stepping out from his brothers.

Roze squealed in delight, "They're so cute!" She picked up Yellow, squeezing him tight into her chest.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Oh no, not only is he in pieces, but he's also lost his memory!" Lucas said. "Well, at least he's alive, sorta."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"He who? Us?" Blue asked curiously, "You know us?"

Yellow, meanwhile, was busy being over-cuddled by Rose. Scykhell didn't seem amused.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Tide chuckled slightly as he saw Yellow's 'dilemma'. He then turned to Slick and gave him a death glare. "Don't think that I've forgotten what happened before, traitor." Slick backed away.

"Hey, knock it off, Tide." Twilite said, stepping between the two.

"Why? Wait..." He did the math. "Oh, I get it. You wanna protect your boyfriend."

Twilite blushed. "H-he's NOT my boyfriend! He's just my friend who happens to be a boy."

Tide rolled him eyes. "Suuure he is."

THWOCK!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell cackled wildly at Tide's argument.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"So, You don't remember anything at all?" Lucas asked the Scykles.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Green stared, perplexed by Yellow's problem. He quickly ran over to help, but got visciously cuddled as well.

White looked up at Lucas. "Remember? So you're saying we weren't just born in that misty world?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Of course not," Lucas said. "You guys don't remember anything at all, and I think I know why. When you were split, it seems your memories were lost, but if we somehow piece you together, you should be able to remember everything."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users