Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Never-Ending Dream

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"So someone is at the Ideya palace." Lucas said, as he got closer, he also saw Youko, Yori, and Scykhell.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Torias felt the rush of familliar Ideya and approached the Dreamer.

"Hey, you, boy! What are you doing here?"

He placed a clawed hand upon his wrist, smiling in a manor as friendly as he could manage. He wasn't exactly used to Visitors- well, not conversing with them, anyway. He liked to frighten them, but, then, wasn't that his job?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"I just came to see if anyone was still here, but it seems almost every Maren left is." Lucas said. "So, did anything happen just recently?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Roze playfully pushed Torias out of the way and grinned. "Why, yes, actually...a friend of ours just popped in to say hi, but had to leave in quite a hurry..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
"Weirdo girl here thinks its Syckle." Youko spoke out to Lucas, looking at the Visitor.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze bopped Youko over the head. "Not like you'd know. You've known him for, what, a month?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Look, We all know Scykle disappeared, but we don't know if he's dead or not, it could've been possible that she saw him," Lucas said glancing over at Roze, "But, if you did see him, where did he go?"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
She shrugged, flitting around Torias, "Hell if I know. He just disappeared."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas thought, "Hmm, are you sure it was Scykle? He wouldn't just disappear without saying anything." Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko snarled viciously at Roze, rubbing her head, "I've known Scyle longer than you can imagine, weirdo."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze growled back, "I've known him since he was born, kitten!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Now, all of you, stop arguing and think straight."

Torias, looked between the small fax, the female Maren, and the Dreamer with a crirical eye.

"Arguing will get us nowhere, and it certainly won't proove or disprovve whether that is who you say it is," then, under his breath, he muttered ", dear man, I feel like a perent...."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Stop calling me that!!" Youko roared, lunging at Roze and bite down hard on her hard.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
With a sigh, Torias picked up the kitsune.

"Listen. To. Me."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled viciously at Torias, and still tried to get back at Roze.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
The cloudy grey jewel on Torias' chest glowed with anger.

"STOP IT!!!! DO YOU NOT KNOW REASON!!!"

He dropped the kit, and then spun around ", fine, see if I care."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko was dropped to the ground, she stood and shook the dirt off then looked back at Torias, "Well, someone's acting grumpy today..." She muttered.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Tide, however, was still stuck in Everal Forest, looking the tower over once more. He'd have to find a way through, or else he'd leave a rut in the floor.

"The answer lies within..." He thought. He grinned as he had an epiphany. "I know! I gotta break it!" (I know, he's stupid, right?)

Tide began punching, kicking and shooting energy spheres at the tower. It still stood in place. Tide sighed(hey, a rhyme!).

"Well, that was a flop..." He looked at the tower again. "Answer within...answer within..." He came to another realization. Maybe the answer wasn't withing the actual tower, but in a border dimension that can be accessed THROUGH the tower! But first, he had to FIND this border. He thought back to his previous venture.

"Wait, if I'm alive, then that could ALSO mean that Reala, Wizeman, and Scykhell are alive. But then--" He growled. "Syckle..." He thought back.

FLASHBACK
Tide stood behind Scykhell, waiting for his orders in this new world. But suddenly, a Nightmaren appeared before them. It was Scykle.

Yaddah Yaddah, blah blah, I'm not going to rewrite the end to the first RP.

But before Wizeman and the others disappeared, he vowed revenge on Scykle. He would destroy him if he survived.

END FLASHBACK

"...Let's see, I've killed 2 people already, then there's Twilite, Slick and Scykle which is five. Man, my job is TOO easy!" He then glared at the tower. "But HOW THE HELL do I GET to the dimensions?" He then remembered. The answer within...

He sighed. It meant sacrificing his new powers, but...

He used a power that he had never used earlier, though he had had it since birth. He used his telekinesis to warp the tower, but a strength pushed back. It felt like the five Ideya...

He pushed further and further until the tower began to glow once more. He jumped into it and felt a sickness overwhelm him. It was the same feeling he'd had the first time he teleported. He saw a figure in the distance. It looked like...

"Scykhell?..." He was then spewed from the tower, straight at his partner, screaming. He and Scykhell clashed and they both toppled over. The tower lost it's glow.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell growled. "What the...Tide!" He jumped up, "You're alive! But how...?"

----------

Roze giggled as Youko bit her and was taken off by Torias. "You know, most roses have thorns..." She glared at Youko, then turned back to Torias. "Why thank you, handsome!" she smiled, hugging him.

--------

Scykle's pieces felt a great force bearing down upon them, but it soon stopped.

"I guess someone found a way around the seal..." Blue smirked.

"No matter. Is everyone alright?" Red asked. They all nodded.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko snarled at Roze, "Whatever, ugly girl!"

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze grumbled, "You're just jealous that Scykle loved ME."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"Actually, he said he loved me before he vanished, you lovesick Maren." Youko growled, "And I know he hugged me several times in the past."

Yori nodded, "It's true."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze laughed. "Idiot! Don't you know? Scykle would think the stomach flu was love if he had it around a girl. He may be a thousand years old, but he's got the heart of a child. But the feelings we shared..." she sighed sadly, "...I finally work up the courage to come find him and he's..." She turned away. "Handsome's right. Fighting's getting us nowhere. We'll never find out what...or who...that thing was if we keep it up."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko growled and said nothing else, but then thought of something and secretly snickered evilly while glaring over at Roze.

Yori noticed this, and knew Youko was up to something mischievous.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas also noticed Youko, but dismissed it. "I never did get your name." He asked Roze.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Oh, of course," Roze sighed, "I'm Roze."

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"My name's Lucas, So, you said you knew Scykle?" Lucas said.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Yori and Youko sly crept away from the group and out of view within the ruins.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"Yes, I've known Scykle since he was born," Roze explained, not noticing the pair of foxes sneaking away.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Yori and Youko then fused together and became a copy of Scykle; Yori being the top half, while Youko was the bottom half of Syckle.

Yori, in Scykle's voice, snickered, "This will get her good."

"Definitely." Youko giggled, before going silent.

Yori, in Scykle's form, emerged from the cover of the ruins and floated over to Roze and Lucas, then pretended to be Scykle, "Guys! Hey, guys!" He called, in Scykle's voice.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze turned, grinning. "Hello, Scykle...it's been some time!" She hugged the "Nightmaren" tightly.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Yori secretly grinned at this, then replied, still in Syckle's voice, "Uh, who are you again, miss?"

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Lucas noticed that Youko and Yori were gone, There's something suspicious going on, Lucas thought, "So, 'Scykle', where did you disappear too?" Lucas asked the fake Scykle.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
'Scykle' replied, "Well, after I went to the Waking World, I defeated Wizeman and then everything went black. The next thing I knew, I wounded up near the Ideya Palace. And that's how I found you guys. I'm glad you all are okay." He smiled.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Uh huh," Lucas replied, "Oh and if you were looking for Youko and Yori, they were just here, but I don't know where they went, unless you know where they went." Lucas smirked

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Roze smiled. "You don't know me..." Even though she knew the Scykle was fake, her eyes filled with tears. "...and you never did."

----FLASHBACK----

As Roze watched the new, Scykle-esque Nightmaren march out of Nightmare, her heart filled with dread. She knew that if Wizeman found out that she and Scykle were an item, they'd both be killed, especially since Scykle seemed to favor crimes against Wizeman as of late. She knew that there was only one thing to do.

Scykle waited quietly for Roze to arrive, as he did every evening. She, however, was never coming. Not again. Roze waited, high on a tree branch, until the time was right. When Scykle stepped out of his ruins to search for his lost love, the crimson Nightmaren swiftly threw a thorn into Scykle's Ideya, piercing it, causing him to run out of energy and collapse. She floated down to him, her eyes filled with tears, and held him close.

"If I wait just long enough...you'll lose your memories...you may not know me...but I'll always love you."

The female Nightmaren waited a week, which was long enough for most of Scykle's memories to deteriorate, then placed him into his Ideya Palace. Now, Scykle wouldn't know the sorrow caused by the loss of his loved one, who would go on to be ordered to help Scykhell kill him as a sign of loyalty to Wizeman.

Roze later defected from Wizeman and became a purely peaceful Nightmaren.

--------------

Roze sobbed, flying away from the group to be alone. She had asked Youko if Scykle spoke of her to cover up her misdeed.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
'Scykle' watched Roze fly away, then he suddenly snickered at her misery.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
A wave of thorns shot at "Scykle", covering him in cuts and scrapes.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
'Scykle' yelled in pain as the thorns were shot at him, then looked over to where the thorns came from.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Oh, and NiGHTS.
"Happy now Youko?" Lucas said. He then went after Roze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users