Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

Wait... Mr. Me are you in California? o_O

no, try the other side xD

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

no, try the other side xD

Ah. >> Cause I'm not liking the weather. ...and I'm cold.

And the lyrics are getting harder for the Wrecks contest. It's beginning to be a two person job, not just for singing. How in the world I'm supposed to get the feeling for the conflict of Reala and NiGHTS when I never even played the first game is beyond me. Tried and failed to find somewhere for "There is no NiGHTS" and I don't think I can do much until the "chorus" ...which I should work on soon. 40 seconds in with the lyrics!

On a different note, anyone save anything Kentilan ripped from JoD? It's all been deleted from the hacking topic in the JoD section. The script is what I'm looking for so there can be some reference material for the "Mysteries and Theories" topic. *headdesk* I need a break...stupid non-relaxing brain.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I hate having two AP classes in the same day. I'm not looking that forward to my first two classes tomorrow. On the upside, the AP Psych test tomorrow is not going to include an essay. That makes me very happy. :) I can write well, but not under pressure.
@Mr.Me: How much longer is your band still in season? Mine already let out. Our last performance was on Halloween. On the subject of wind, it is kind of amusing to see everyone trying to keep their balance against the wind while still march identically to everyone else, but what you really need to keep your eyes peeled for are the color guard. Their flags are way bigger than any plume. :P Talk about sails!

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .

@Mr.Me: How much longer is your band still in season? Mine already let out. Our last performance was on Halloween. On the subject of wind, it is kind of amusing to see everyone trying to keep their balance against the wind while still march identically to everyone else, but what you really need to keep your eyes peeled for are the color guard. Their flags are way bigger than any plume. :P Talk about sails!

at minimum, thanksgiving. yes, it is on thanksgiving. it all depends on how our football team does

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
GAAAAAAAAAAAH why do i have to wake up at 3 am for no real reason I'm so tired this sentence lacks proper grammar and punctuation

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Oh no! I figured out pinch harmonics!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Does the Japanese PS2 need anything to have it work in other countries? I really want the NiD remake.

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
Hey all.
Feel asleep, awake again.

Ninja Info Edit- ....screw it; I'm going back to sleep.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
...Didn't someone say they were going to dye their beard? (Narco reminder in e-bay topic.)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I got two tracks for my NiGHTS fan album, Sounds From the Dream recorded today. They're not major ones, but I'm gonna try and get more done as soon as I can.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I finally got a decent coat, some turtlenecks, and a pair of glasses today. Why can't things go this perfectly everyday? :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I just seen something so hilarious and NiGHTS related i nearly wee'd myself laughing. I can't say what it is unfortunately incase someone gets upset. But oshit that cheered me up, i was having a stressy day today. That was gold.

just lol man lol.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Oh TRiPPY, you torment me so! :P

On an unrelated note, I really hate inking and colouring drawings. I always manage to mess up.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Question of the moment: Just what kind of accent do I have anyways? O_o

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
So yesterday I was working on a pretty important assignment for school. In order to charge myself up I drank about fifteen cups of coffee - this is a lot even for me. I'm still feeling on edge and twitchy. YOU GUYS, MAYBE IT WAS A MISTAKE!
(I did finish the assignment in record time though!)

Probably that of whatever region you are from? To judge from the "for NiGHTS" rap I would guess south-east or possibly mid-west US.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Does "An American one" count?

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I'm so motivated to do stuff today that my body is actually shaking a little bit with so much energy. It's an odd feeling to be motivated but don't have half the creative ideas needed to do what you're planning on.

I also keep thinking of starting work on my solo musical project again, but I don't think my old material is even relevant anymore. I keep hearing other people's work as well and say to myself "I need to figure out how they get that much more polished of a sound". A person really notices more flaws in their own work than others do, I guess. Oh well, happy Monday.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I love that feeling of being on fire with motivation!

My random thought is that i really love this community and the things that people are willing to do.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
We are your loyal subordinates my queen!

*salutes*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD hah! I want fellow soldiers not subordinates \^O^/

If we're all on the same kinda level then sh!t gets done ^_^

Guest_DaRKNESS Into Dreams_*

• Guests
Want soldiers, TRiPPY? I'll be happy to help. Just tell me when you a need someone with a giant battle axe, 2 custom-made M4 and my revolvers, NiGHTS&Reala. I'll shred our enemies to pieces.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
This community is ON FAAAYAAAA!
It's a good thing. ^_^

• Guests
Right now i feel like eating some cheese. BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE CHESE HERE!
Also, i feel like putting tha same cheese in a bread. BUT I ALSO DON'T HAVE BREAD! DAMN! I'M HUNGRY!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
I can't wait to get Phantasy Star 0. My grandma said she'd be getting it for me as a late birthday present. I hope Magic Pickle Fairy gets it soon too because I wanted to play with her. XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
I was on the site earlier today and someone said "Oh, NiGHTS! I know that game!" I was in the middle of something, so we couldn't NiGHTS it up, BUT STILL. NiGHTS fans exsist!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yeah I met someone recently also who knew who he was. The dude was sketching stuff and while he went away from the table I drew NiGHTS (kind of as a test, tee hee) and when he saw it he was something like 'Cool, NiGHTS, that's a Saturn game right'?

Anyway, Perseid Meteor Shower! http://news.yahoo.co...ytuesdaymorning

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
When posting comments around on the ASR vids in YouTube for our campaign, I was surprised to get a reaction the same day. This person said "Dude, they can't leave out NiGHTS!" And then as I went around to sprinkle comments on other ASR videos, here and there I would find the same person commenting about NiGHTS on them. He/she seemed to get the idea. It made me happy. :D

I'm tempted to draw some more NiGHTS and post the drawings here and there on the walls in school to promote...that is, I'd post the scanned & printed ones because stuff has gotten torn off the walls in our school before. I will have to be careful to avoid the cameras. I have a feeling that some teachers at my school would consider it soliciting. Sooo.....Should I do it?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

When posting comments around on the ASR vids in YouTube for our campaign, I was surprised to get a reaction the same day. This person said "Dude, they can't leave out NiGHTS!" And then as I went around to sprinkle comments on other ASR videos, here and there I would find the same person commenting about NiGHTS on them. He/she seemed to get the idea. It made me happy. :D

I'm tempted to draw some more NiGHTS and post the drawings here and there on the walls in school to promote...that is, I'd post the scanned & printed ones because stuff has gotten torn off the walls in our school before. I will have to be careful to avoid the cameras. I have a feeling that some teachers at my school would consider it soliciting. Sooo.....Should I do it?

NiGHTS shouldn't be the reason behind any problems, so I'd suggest talking to your pricipal about how you are part of a fanbase that wants to peacefully raise awareness for their cause. ;D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
Yeah, no matter what, don't do anything you could get in trouble for over this. We want attention, but not negatively.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
^what they said

My thought of today is WHY IS MY NET RUNNING SO SLOW.
STOPGOSTOPGOSTOPGO
>x<

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

My thought of today is WHY IS MY NET RUNNING SO SLOW.
STOPGOSTOPGOSTOPGO
>x<

It's Sega's Anti-NiGHTS curse. :D

Random thought: I like the top of Twin Seeds Tower. It's fun to draw.

• Guests
I JUST FOUND OUT MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!! YAY!!!
Now i'm wondering what to do with the baby... Turn him in a bloody heavy metal/hardcore lover like the rest of the family? Turn him in a NiGHTS lover? Or a bloody heavy metal/hardcore NiGHTS lover like me?!? OH!! WHATEVER!! I'M AN UNCLE!!!

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
lol Make sure the first thing that baby hears is Crazy Train and the first thing it sees is a poster of NiGHTS! XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*eyeburn*

• Guests
Feel some envy, if it's a boy i'll choose the name, hahaha...
A quite strange fact is that she only found out now, that she is 5 month pregnat... we all thought she was just getting fat...
Oh yeah, the boy's lullaby has already been recorded, it's a Crazy Train+NIB+Bark At The Moon+Dreamer... strangely enough, Amy (mah sis) like it!OWNED!

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Think I'm going to be sick... one too many recordings with rap. So freaking CLOSE to perfection in single record runs. The "for NiGHTS" rap. There's a a reason I love rock'n'roll...and if it weren't for NiGHTS I would have already given up.
When can I breathe?! Seriously from "Hey there people" to "he's involved" is ONE BREATH. The part where it's flopping on what gender NiGHTS is, is where I get the chance to regain it. But why do single record runs? Because the entire song is fast and there's one or two places I can cut off at to mend the song.

I bite at editing.

Gah-hah-ha... Nearly got it. ;_; Messed up at the end. *heavy headdesk* It's for NiGHTS, it's for NiGHTS, it's for NiGHTS, it's for NiGHTS...

I'm going on an all rock and roll diet after this. T_T Also need to do more outlines... CtV needs it badly for the events in each Nightopia. Already have a couple like... X3 Nah. That'd be telling who appears. Need to focus on other things like "Forlorn Grounds" and "Rumbling Plains." I still wonder who gets the tougher bosses... On the one side abomination, on the other certain doom. And then there's the fact that story actually ventures...ah nevermind.
There's a reason it's a dark fanfic after all.

Also need to work on original fiction, a freeware script (dialogue and events), as well as every day things...
Edit: I'm going to be as nutty as Jackle one day... @_@

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Smashy, I'd suggest slowing down a bit. Not just so you can breath, but it would make the lyrics easier to understand. A win-win for all. :D

UNRELATED: I'm drawing reala, and he has virtually no waist. His feet look bigger than his entire body, too. Horray for random, sudden art styles! :angry:

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Smashy, I'd suggest slowing down a bit. Not just so you can breath, but it would make the lyrics easier to understand. A win-win for all. :)

UNRELATED: I'm drawing reala, and he has virtually no waist. His feet look bigger than his entire body, too. Horray for random, sudden art styles! :P

Yeah, but Level 99 made a beat for it (link back at "Motivation" thread) and I said I'd try to rap it again when I had the opportunity. I got the opportunity, tried...and ran out of breath. It's just as quick as the original rough cut. Dif-fi-cult. @_@ Just shows what happens when a rock lover tries an a different tactic at singing. :P Actually changing the lyrics a bit at the beginning. From "Yo, youtubers" to "hey there people." ...Yeah, my rap streak is fading. Curses! XP

This campaign is bringing up a lot of creativity, isn't it? ^^

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

This campaign is bringing up a lot of creativity, isn't it? ^^

It really is. Add that to my burst of creativity after having just gotten a DA, and it's a regular creativity explosion. :P I have dozens of drawings for this (and everything else) that need to be finished.

• Guests
Hey, for SmashQueen or anyone else, i just wrote up some crazy Power Metal version of Dreams Dreams. If someone wants to sing it, just tell me, and i shall give the lyrics, the riff, nd the rythym. Any candidates? My voice just sucks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users