Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random thought thread

• Please log in to reply
1521 replies to this topic

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
No way.
Posted Image

No way no way noway

nowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynoway

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
DUDE I JUST GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
@Musashi - Awesome!! :(

Thoughts: Sick. I do not like being sick. The upside is that...um... Delusional thoughts for a creepypasta? O_o Still not sure how to make a quality one.

Also, Twilight Zone marathon.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
My drummer and I got a rough demo of this instrumental we're putting on the EP my band is putting out recorded. We're putting it up on the facebook page later tonight. Here's a link to the page, if you're interested:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crisi...130896333630414

Now you guys get to hear what my real guitar playing sounds like. :(

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Woo, I'll finally be able to check out iLLViLLAiN's NiGHTS LBP level http://www.nightsint...?showtopic=3720

Must play LBP like crazy before 2 comes out, finally just went ahead and got it.. it was between that or Infamous (glad I didn't get it, it'll be on sale this week). It just felt wrong to never get the first LBP. Hate that I waited this long, but whatever.

And of course YAY SONIC COLORS

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
The rough demo of the short instrumental tune is up on the facebook page! Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

http://www.facebook....3630414?v=box_3

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
@Musashi - Okay, first: ow. Shouldn't have had my headphones on. It was the volume, not the music mind you. Second: Kinda cool. I'm not as good as others at pointing at specific flaws in music, but so far, in my opinion, it's better than some full "popular" songs I've been directed to on the 'net. Keep rockin' Musashi. :D

Thoughts: D*** you Stevo, why must you make with the awesomeness at the most unexpected times? XD If anyone wants to know, I mean this. Beautiful collaboration, I must say.

Creepypasta is coming along nicely, but it isn't short anymore. I know which crowd is going to tear up and which is going to want to strangle me for what I did. Even one of the characters I wasn't going to touch...well, three words tugged on my heartstrings for about 15 minutes after typing them. I just want to cry a little. Somehow, that little remix by Emunator and Stevo fit the mood right about now. Just needed to calm down and unwind for a bit.

Oh d*** it. I can't look at those words again.

Spoiler
*sniff*

Oh...d*** it.

*stops before post is filled with bleeped out curse words*

/10 minutes later/

This makes things a little better. In a weird twist, it's the sort of song I always wanted to hear when I was younger. I say 'weird' because it's like my childhood is popping up here and there now days. And here I thought it had already been mangled through countless twists of abuse via realism and nightmare fuel. Example:
Spoiler
. Thank you CSI for the visual aids. >_>

Sorry for being creepy all of a sudden guys. >_< My imagination wanders when tired. @_@

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
@SmashQueen: Thanks! That means a lot. :D Sorry about the volume. lol

So my date could have gone worse, I suppose, but it sure could have been a hell of a lot better. :/

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Musashi- I love it! It's light...not like fluffy blah music, but it it's carefree and fun. Great job!

Random thought: I probably reference TV tropes too much, but they fit everything! Classic literature is best analyzed using wacky trope names.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Creepypasta - done. Was up till sometime after 4AM finishing up the beta. Super Mario RPG-based. Should probably do a realistic turn on something from it one of these days. Not sure how though. ...Should it even be considered a creepypasta at roughly 7200 words and 12 pages long? O_o

I would also find it incredibly awesome/funny if the ending song to Sonic Colors, Speak with Your Heart, was remixed or sang by a group of people. XD; So many people complain about the 'auto-tuning' so how would it turn out if a team got together and sang it? *shrug*

It's cloudy, I need more caffeine, and "Speak with Your Heart" is growing on me.

And Noctourne, I agree. XD

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Musashi- I love it! It's light...not like fluffy blah music, but it it's carefree and fun. Great job!

Random thought: I probably reference TV tropes too much, but they fit everything! Classic literature is best analyzed using wacky trope names.

Read the Billy Budd and The Scarlet Letter entries. GREAT ART.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys! They mean a lot. Join the page if you actually have a facebook so we can build up more of a fan base!

In other news, I found out through one of my friends that talked to my date from last night that apparently all I am to her is just a cool friend and that I'm pretty much being lead on as well as having my kindness exploited. :/

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Thanks for the compliments, guys! They mean a lot. Join the page if you actually have a facebook so we can build up more of a fan base!

In other news, I found out through one of my friends that talked to my date from last night that apparently all I am to her is just a cool friend and that I'm pretty much being lead on as well as having my kindness exploited. :/

Sonovabitch dude. Really sorry to hear that.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Sonovabitch dude. Really sorry to hear that.

Thanks, man. It kinda hurt to hear this, but I guess its better I found out sooner, than later.

Today was kinda boring, but I might be going over to a girl's house later tonight. :D (No, not the one from the other night, of course.)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
@Musashi - She what?! Mush, you're too good for her.
I hope you find just the right girl one of these days. :D

Thoughts: Finished and submitted the creepypasta to dA. I'm starting to warm up to the thought of it not being as bad as I thought it was though. Two all-nighters, countless tweaking, and an edited ending later, and I'm probably keeping up one of my favorite dA artists tonight.

Life is a little sweeter at the moment. Literally. I'm celebrating with Neapolitan ice cream. xD;

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
I feel so weird.... I just kissed my best friend.... (a girl) I don't know what to think. I'm kinda happy because we've both been wanting one another for a while, but there are certain things that would keep us from having a good relationship at the moment. Its just weird, though... I've known her for years and this just happened..... I'm not getting any sleep, that's for sure. :/

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I feel so weird.... I just kissed my best friend.... (a girl) I don't know what to think. I'm kinda happy because we've both been wanting one another for a while, but there are certain things that would keep us from having a good relationship at the moment. Its just weird, though... I've known her for years and this just happened..... I'm not getting any sleep, that's for sure. :/

Careful, relationships with friends can lead weird places... But it could be a very rewarding relationship too. Best of luck. :D

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Bonzi beat me to it. Then again I can't give relationship advice seeing as how I've never dated. :/

Kind of... Kind of in a shocked/state of bliss. One of the people I respected on deviantart, Nintendo-Nut1, invited me to be the co-founder of a group centered around Geno from Super Mario RPG. Guess how psyched up that news made me and how much energy is actually drained after finally making enough room to actually take that position? XD;

Karma is going to hit me hard to balance this elation, but doggone it I'm happy. :D Times have been sweet in the past 24 hours and that's a bit of a rarity now days.

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Bonzi beat me to it. Then again I can't give relationship advice seeing as how I've never dated. :/

Actually, I have terrible luck with girls. I give great advice though. (And this isn't just me being a strange sad hypocrite type person, I've been told on multiple occasions by several people that I give great advice, and have personally saved at least two different relationships.)

Random Thought: Twitter is much too fun. Watching TRiP's and DiGi's antics every morning is just too much.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Actually, I have terrible luck with girls. I give great advice though. (And this isn't just me being a strange sad hypocrite type person, I've been told on multiple occasions by several people that I give great advice, and have personally saved at least two different relationships.)

Me, too! I can't make a decision for the life of me and I've never been in a relationship, but people always tell me that I give great advice. :D

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
This week is going to be my awesomest week until Christmas. I only work three days this week, get two thanksgiving meals, get to do a compo, wrap up a bunch of stuff, SLEEP IN FOR ONCE, and a bunch of other stuff.

It's also nice to know that, despite the scale tipping a little more than I was 6 months ago, that the reason my pants aren't fitting is because they're shrinking and not that my belly is growing too much. My 36's shrunk to 34's, validated by my new 34 cargo pants that fit the exact same way. I'm not really concerned with my image all that much, just my health. If one leads a healthy life, a healthy and attractive image is sure to follow.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
For some reason, chicken sounds REALLY good right now.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Where'd the pizza go?! O.O At least I can nom on fig newtons "made with real fruit!" I believe that claim because there are seeds in the fig newton. Crunchy. Just as annoying as when we had jelly with seeds. But still it's fig newton, so I love it. :D

Good luck with your best friend/girlfriend, Musashi. :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Thanks, Penelopi. I'm gonna need it. :/

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Oh I'm cold. Yes, I'm cold.
This feeling's getting old
If I may say somethin' bold
I want ta snuggle in my bed
With a book I haven't read
Watchin' horror on the telly
Gettin' pizza in my belly

A sleeping bulldog at my feet
Is kinda snoring, kinda neat
If I think so real hard
I could think that I'm a star
Instead of sitting in this room
Thinkin' "plumber, princess, shroom"

'Cause a game is on my mind
May-be the best of all time
S-M-R-P-G
Just play it and you'll see...~

That the wonders of age
Haven't turned, not a page
It's as good as it was
And that is because
It's Maaa-riii-ooh!

/random made-up-on-the-spot song

XP Return to your lives people!

Edit: If anybody remembers MarbleHornets on youtube, season 2 has begun. http://www.youtube.com/marblehornets

Bonzi77

Bonzi77

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Thanks for telling me about marble hornets! :) Season two is already shaping up to be a lot better than 1. :D Especially if the strapped on camera is permanent.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Cool song, Smash and thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about those videos.

My random thought? Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it I guess.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

w00t.

It was a yummeh cake.

Posted Image

This week is going to be my awesomest week until Christmas. I only work three days this week, get two thanksgiving meals, get to do a compo, wrap up a bunch of stuff, SLEEP IN FOR ONCE, and a bunch of other stuff.

w00t.

=D

OH RANDOM THOUGHT: Why can't it snow in Sydney.

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
I just found a possible constamodder (a constant modder) That I've been seeing pop up in Slayer Matchmaking that probably felt Bungie's banhammer because I was curious to see why I seen em more than once. So I looked though my game history and saw that him and another one of buddies got baned also. So my theory is that I think that him and his buddies where modding their system to look for people with much higher ranks for a challenge thinking that people with higher ranks were a much bigger challenge, so yeah.

Edit: me being the paranoid person I am I came to the conclusion that the emblem and same armor color I kept seeing was a default for people who were people who where playing on guest accounts.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
I miss my REALLY close friend/girlfriend... :/

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
All of my friends are obsessed with Scott Pilgrim; I'm trying to bring myself to like it, but I just...didn't. Maybe it's due for a re-watch? I've felt that way since immediately after seeing the movie in the theatre, so perhaps I should rent it. It worked for Evil Dead 2 and Zombi 2, so perhaps the magic of a second viewing will work? Sorry for rambling. :) It helps to organize one's thoughts.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Have you read the comics? I think they provide more of a full experience. I love 'em. The movie's really good too, but does have some flaws resulting from compressing the entire six-volume series into a movie.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Yeah, so that girl is my girlfriend now.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.

*Hi-five* Awesome! =D

Hmmm, I feel like eating a whole tub of Ice-cream and watching some random Will Ferrell movie.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

Congrats! XD I know what it's like dating a friend. DiGi was my pal for a long time before we got together.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
Thanks, guys! :) I went over to her house tonight and we had a rather good time. NO, we did not do THAT. lol I'm just hoping the sailing is smooth from here on out. Its been one crazy ride being just friends. I can only imagine how its gonna be now that we're in a relationship. lol

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
Not only do I blame Stosh I blame his his cat as well :)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
I can't sing worth diddly, I have trouble with poetry (I think the term is 'meter'...yeah don't get it), yet I've been a mischievous little dreamer with lyric-making lately. ^^; Love it.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke

Yay, congrats! Have fun!

My family and I have recently gotten into Doctor Who at several friends' urging. We quite like it and have been watching the show every night during Thanksgiving break, via Netflix instant streaming. Imagine our dismay at the news that Netflix will end its Doctor Who streaming December 1st. So we're watching as much as we can in these last few days. Because we've missed episodes due to work/homework and other scheduling incidents, Dad and I used this day to try to get caught up. Six episodes in a row. That's what? Over four hours? My brain's fried. XD

Gotta go. We're watching more Doctor Who. :)

Purge

Purge

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:My favorite series are Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Jet Set Radio. I like to draw and play games in my free time.
I'm trying to work on a Creepypasta of my own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users