Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yay! Generic introduction!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Chao Freak 1

Chao Freak 1

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, VOCALOID, the Dream Dimention, Art
OK! Hi!

So I've been lurking here way before JoD even came out, but I finally have an account so... yeah!
I even remember the Izuka arriving to TRiPPY's house with cheesecake thing.
I still have no Wii, so I don't have JoD (or have even played it...) But I have the PS2 NiD. Love it too. Storybook is amazing also.
Eto... So I'm here now and I hope to get involved in stuff! ^^

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Well Welcome, I'm one of those fans that came from JoD :P , lol , and I only have JoD, and now i'm slowly finding out that JoD is only a small game compared to what it was supposed to be, it's amazing what they forgot in the disc :D , I'm not a good greeter,please wait until someone better comes and welcomes you,lol

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I love Chao! They're so cute and snuggly and fun and :P

Hi, welcome to the boards, and (I shall speak for everyone. Yes, even you) we hope you have fun discussing NiGHTS with us! :D

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Oy, welcome to the forums!
*offers you a cold one*

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello! Welcome to the forums; have a nice time here! (yay generic greeting :D)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users