Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Band poster design

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

renegade_sanzo

renegade_sanzo

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, sleeping, digital art, video games, singing, tattoos/piercings, anime, manga, tegaki blog, cosplay (mostly crossplay), conventions, horror movies, ball-joint dolls, Pinky St. figures, resin figures.<br /><br />Xbox Live gamertag: Renegade Sanzo<br />Gaia Online: Ice Prince Yuki<br />FF.net: Renegade Sanzo<br />AIM: Renegade Sanzo<br />Tegaki blog: Renegade Sanzo<br />Cosplay.com: Renegade Sanzo
In one of my classes we had to design a band poster in Photoshop and Illustrator. I picked the band My Chemical Romance and decided to illustrate it myself.

Unfortunately I was having technical problems and wasn't able to submit it in time to give a spiffy presentation. I was bummed out today because of that. DX

So hey, I'm going to show it off here. Size is reduced with no text.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users