Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reference pics, please?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:I like video games! 8D Video games video games video games... and movies. And Homestar Runner. And drawing and writing and reading and funny things and animals and animals doing funny things... *rambles on and on and on*
Well, I'm trying to draw my own versions of the Journey of Dreams Nightmaren(in a human or realistic animal form), but I've hit a snag: I have a severe lack of reference. I've been using the background images from the sound library for a while, but the constant shifting between the three pics and and the weird shadow thingy makes it hard to get a good look at them for a long period of time. So, will someone help me? I'm looking for full-color, full-body pics of:

Chamelan
Cerberus (preferably both with and without the extra golden one in the middle) and
Queen Bella

If you can help me with this, I would really appreciate it. However, if "really appreciate it"s aren't sufficient wages for your help, then I'll draw a request from you or something. :blink:

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Did you try the Concept Art gallery in JoD? I forget what's there..

Try this post: http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...ost&p=66063

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Here you can find awesome pictures of the bosses from Charlie's hacking work on the Journey of Dreams disc.

PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:I like video games! 8D Video games video games video games... and movies. And Homestar Runner. And drawing and writing and reading and funny things and animals and animals doing funny things... *rambles on and on and on*
Cool, thanks, you two! :blink: Alls I need left is Cerberus... well I could just improvise with the black-n-white drawing at the main site. I mean, both the main parts of Cerberus are just the same thing with different colors, right?

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Well I already uploaded the Cerberus pictures but it looks like nobody noticed :blink:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also have these two pictures from the japanese strategy guide.

PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Thank you~! 8D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users