Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Something amazing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Something incredible has happened to me! This lady who knows my family, well her husband is the uncle of Metallica's bassist Robert Trujillo!!! I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Wow! Do you get to meet him?! :D

My friend was friends with the cousin of the lead singer of Paramore. Sadly, the cousin died...:D

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
I hope I get to! Him and the rest of the band!!! Oh man... This could seriously be a good thing for my band....

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
In high school a lunch lady's husband apparently used to hang out with Anthrax and go skateboarding with them?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
True say, sometimes it's not just what you know but who you know. So congrats on getting a potential link :D

My cousin knows a lot of the UK rappers that are extremely popular over here in Britain. His connections are strong but you also need to have the talent for them to take you seriously. Needless to say but my cousin is really good at writing and performing lyrics so he gets respected when he presents himself to people in the industry.

If you get a chance to meet the band themselves at some point then you gotta show them what you can do. But you gotta bring the best you can.

Lol, it's always a boost of inspiration knowing that someone you respect in the industry is closer to you than you think. My idol in UK rap did a shout-out to me because my cousin met him. That was enough to keep me inspired for weeks!

Good luck with it all. :)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
If I do get to meet Metallica, it would probably be the most inspiring thing to happen to me since I got to meet Joe Satriani!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
My aunt's friend was good friends with the lead singer of Foo Fighters. She actually met him too.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
My friend and her band get to meet Boys like Girls. And yes, this is the same friend that knew the cousin of the Hayley Williams. She has way too many good connections! ^_^

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
That's pretty awesome! I hope that I do get to meet them. That would be one of the best days of my life!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition

If I do get to meet Metallica, it would probably be the most inspiring thing to happen to me since I got to meet Joe Satriani!

You met Satriani? Freaking sweet. That man is a genius.

I've never personally met any major musicians, unfortunately, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open in case I get an opportunity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users