Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Recentally Entered this Fourm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
Hey, I would be named The Magic Pickle Fairy, but most people call me Pickle.

I would be one of those NiGHTS fans that have started playing with the Wii game: Journey of Dreams. Even though I have only became a fan about last year, I still enjoy being one. The story is just so enthralling and the gameplay (for both games) is a good idea. I acctually only bought Journey of Dreams because it looked pretty. Well, I guess I was right to buy it!

I was mainly introduced to this forum by Lady Spritzy. She had linked me a thread here on an audio drama we are working on. When I clicked on it I thought, "Why not?" So I signed up.

So what else about me? Besides playing video games, I love to write, it has been a passion of mine ever since I knew how to write. So that would be a lot of writing in my spare time.

I hope my percents here will be a good one.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Greetings,

The story didn't really catch me in JoD... then again... my expectations for gaming is ridiculously high after playing .Hack, MGS4, and LoZ...
But still a good game...

What kind of writing do you do?

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello, and welcome!
It's always nice to see new NiGHTS fans here. Especially fans who enjoy Journey of Dreams.
Have a nice time here :lol:

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Aah! I've seen you on fanfiction.net! (You have officially been recognized :lol: )
So welcome welcome and welcome! ^^ The same thing kinda happened with me and JoD, to tell the truth. I saw a single commercial for it, thought 'hey, that looks pretty neat', looked it up on the internet, and found it quite intriguing!
See ya around town then! :P

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Greetings to "the other writer"!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Yay! A writer! AND one with an awsome name, no less! :P

It's great to have someone who likes JoD. It's so...underloved... :lol:

so, well...

HAII!!!

(Despite being used often in place of the greeting "Hi," Hai is actually Japanese for "Yes")

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
Thank you all for the welcome. Sorry I couldn't thank everyone sooner, yesterday was a busy day for me.

The kind of writing that I do is mostly fantasy and fanfiction. Although I am trying to break into realistic fiction.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Runs over and glomps you)
*awkward silence as everyone else in forum stares at the glomping fool who stole NiGHTS persona and is glomping the newcomer*
um... hi, everybody else...

kidding! glad to see you over here too, pickle!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users