Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph 2

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
In the Reverse World, DaYZ was in a cage* and sitting around. He knew the birds with keys were out there, amidst the Nightmaren Forces, but he couldn't escape without a dreamers' help! He sighed. No one had answered him since his question of what was going on, but he knew that the Wizeman Replica, Wiseman, was behind this! If only he could get out!

Meanwhile, in a remote city in the Waking World, a young boy was trying to concentrate on his homework. But how could he? He'd heard that Twin Seeds and Bellbridge were experiencing odd disasters. He couldn't help but wonder what was causing it? Suddenly, an odd-looking creature walked out from the shadows of his closet. It was green, blue, and pink, and resembled a jellyfish. It said one word: "Cuttle!"

Timer walked over. "What are you?" He asked. The creature shot a spark from its tentacles. Whatever it was, it sure wasn't friendly! Timer turned and ran. His room had become a swirling mass of colors. Suddenly, he was in a lush green field, with more Cuttles around, plus other creatures. He back up, trying to find the hall he was in just now. He only felt a chain. He looked up and saw a cage. He looked at the odd creatures surrounding the field. They hadn't seen him yet! He climbed the chain and was surprised to see a jester sitting cross-legged, apparently saddened by something. Wait, not sitting, floating!

"Um, what's wrong?" Timer asked. DaYZ looked at him and grinned. He stood up and bowed. "Hello! My name is DaYZ! What's yours?" DaYZ asked.

"I-I'm Timer. Is this Nightopia?" He asked. He had visited Nightopia with DaRKNES but something didn't feel right.

"Wow, you're the first dreamer to ever ask that! Others ask where they are! Have you been here before?" DaYZ asked, interested to hear more from this dreamer.

"Uh, y-yeah. So why'd you look so sad?" He asked. "Because I'm trapped in this cage. But you can help! All you have to do is Dualize with me and I'll handle the armies!" DaYZ outstretched his hand. "Dua--what?" Timer asked.

"Dualize! You just have to touch my hand and POOF! anything is possible! In fact, if you DO Dualize with me, would you like to try flying?" He grinned. "Flying? Uh...sure, I guess?" He stretched out his hand and they both Dualized.

"Okay, now just jump out of the cage, believe you can fly, and off we go!" DaYZ chuckled. He noticed that Timer was hesitant. "Don't worry! Somethings need a little PUSH!" He suddenly launched them both from the cage and Timer gasped. "Now you try!" DaYZ shouted over the rushing winds. Timer was in control now and positioned himself just like DaYZ. He was really flying! A bit wobbly, sure, but still flying!" After a few laps around the area, they stopped. "Good job, for your first try!" DaYZ said. "Let's get to the Dream Gate. The Nightmaren will be looking for us soon!" DaYZ said. And with that, they took off.

*-the kind of cage from JoD

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Nebula nodded too, flying slow enough so that the others could keep up. He just stared when Illusia started falling. He sighed and shot down to the ground. "You okay? Was it a cramp? Anything broken?" He said, kneeling next to her.

Meanwhile, Plasma finally skidded to a halt on a rocky island in the middle of the Dark Ocean. "Hellooooo victory." He whispered to himself. He hovered across the island, careful not to go too fast. Boulders and weird, twisted foliage was fraught all over the place. He zigzagged through the island until he got to the centerpiece, a giant volcano.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Slick crept into the prison that held UV. He shivered at the dents in the walls and floor. He did NOT want to run into Tide, so he'd ignored the impostor for a while. He began to heal UV, who was still unconcious from the battle with Tide. "Man, it's been three hours since Tide beat up UV!" This could only mean that Tide was much stronger than he'd anticipated. "Note to self: If I ever run into Tide, I'm royally screwed." He said, writing on a notepad.

Tide was rushing forward, nearing the tower. He didn't care what happened to this Realm or the Waking World, so long as he made it to his own Realm alive.

There it was. The Upside-Down Tower. All he had to do was jump in and find Sciimer's mask. This was going to a piece of cake! "...Wait, isn't the cake a lie?" Tide asked, right before jumping in.

Meanwhile, the others were arguing about whether to stay i the Dreaming World or move on into the Waking World. DaRKNES wanted to stay in the Dreaming World, fearing to face Tide and Sciimer at the same time, but Selph wanted to hurry and face both, saying that he needed that Staff.

"..." Light turned to Bannipper, as they were playing a game of Chess to pass the time. "Is he always that cranky?" Light asked. Bannipper shrugged. "*sigh!*" Light placed down her knight. "Checkmate."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia was unusually quiet. She wasn't sure if they should go to the Waking World or stay in the Dream World all she did know was that she was sure Tide wasn't in the Dream World anymore...something that was a huge problem. Another thing, something she hadn't told the others, was that she was still linked somehow to DaYZ and that he was currently alright but for how long she didn't know. "The question is how to tell them this, explain how it happened and how DaYZ and I are going to fix this problem...I wonder if DaYZ knows that whatever happened to him there linked us until we get this 'connection' fixed...but of course he has to be here to fix it...Why do I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those days? Illusia though to herself puzzling about how to explain to the others her little "problem" without their enemies overhearing.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"Ah," said Bannipper, "but you failed to see that my bishop can take your rook. See, it's two black squares down, see?" Bannipper moved his white bishop, and took the last rook, which also put Light's king in check. "Trust me," said Bannipper, "There's nothing I don't see coming."

Then, a feminine hand tapped Bannipper's shoulder. Bannipper turned around. Despite looking attractive, Isabelle had become rather scary, as she both held her necklace in her hand (the same one Bannipper and Selph were supposed to find), and she seemed also, to be angry at Bannipper for not finding for her. "I didn't see that coming," thought Bannipper to himself, "And I'm psychic!!" "I was waiting for you, for SO LONG, Bannipper!" said Isabelle, "And what's more is, is that I see you with another woman!" "You have it all wrong!!" said Bannipper, "This is Light, DaYS' girlfriend!" "I was told that this necklace would be found soon!" said Bannipper, "And not only did you not find it, but I see with another woman!" "You already said that!" said Bannipper. "I'M YOUR WIFE, NIPPER!!" roared Isabelle in anger, "You're supposed to help me, just like how I help you! DON'T ABUSE THAT!! And besides, dinner got cold!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Meanwhile, in the Reverse World, DaYZ and Timer reached the Dream Gate. Instead of a beautiful fountain, it was a decrepit ruin which Wiseman had obviously destroyed. "Wow, didn't see this coming." DaYZ mumbled.

"Hmmm..." Timer thought out loud. "You said this is a reverse Nightopia, right?" DaYZ nodded. "I think I can get us back!" He picked up a piece of rubble on the ground and placed it in the fountain. The fountain glowed. "Apparently, DaRKNES talked a LOT about Dream Drops!" Timer chuckled. "So this'll take us home?" DaYZ asked.

"I think so!" They jumped through.

While Isabelle and Bannipper were arguing(Light trying to calm them down), DaRKNES noticed a hole in the sky, which had a boy and a nightmaren falling through just after.

"YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" DaYZ screamed as they plummeted, landing with a splat. "...ouch..." DaYZ moaned

Light noticed this and rushed over.

"DaYZ? Are you alright?" She asked, trying to shake the fallen maren awake. Timer, however, had landed on his feet, miraculously.

"Hey, Timer! Long time no see!" DaRKNES said.

DaYZ was awake after the tenth call of his name. "Yeah, I'm fine. So what happened while I wasn't here?" He asked.

Ten minutes later...

"I got it! So there's an impostor on the loose!" DaYZ said. He told everyone what happened in the Reverse World.

"So, where do we go?" DaRKNES asked. "Waking World or should we stay here?" He asked.

"Let's head to the Waking World. And put these on." DaYZ handed them all wristbands. "They're supposed to keep us in maren form without running out of power in the Waking World." DaYZ explained.

"Right! Let's go!" Selph said, sticking his tongue out at DaRKNES.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia put her wristband on and tries not to laugh at Selph sticking his tongue out at Darkness. "Let's go!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
"THE WAKING WORLD?!?" Nebula screamed. "NOWAYNOWAYNOWAY!!! HUMAAANS!!!" He did three backflips in the air and shoved the wristband onto his arm, having no actual wrist. "YESSS!!" He swiped his fist through the air. "WHAT'RE WE WAITING FOR?!"

Plasma stumbled and fell to the ground. "Blagh!" He shouted. The big black roots around here grew way too high up...
"Plazzie!!" An annoyingly familiar voice came from behind him.
Plasma rolled his eyes. "You..."
"Yeah, me!" The voice came again.
Before Plasma could turn around he felt something heavy and sticky plop itself on top of his head. It looked like the plan would have to wait for awhile. "What do you want?" He shouted, turning towards the voice. Sure enough, there was the unusually hyper Shleep, that called herself Bubbles.
Bubbles grinned. "Watcha up to?"
Plasma just rolled his eyes and yanked the orange blob off of his head. "Go AWAY." He spat, and continued to glide towards the volcano.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Once everyone had their wristbands on, DaYZ threw a blue sphere at the ground, opening a portal into the Waking World. "Yeah, I got the idea from a game Will showed me in the Waking World. It was called Portal, or something along those lines*." He jumped through and stuck his head back in. "Come on! Let's go!"

Meanwhile, Tide was looking through everything the mask might be. "AGH! D*MMIT! WHERE IS IT?" He stopped when he noticed DaYZ coming out of the Portal on another rooftop. "Uh-oh, GOTTA SPLIT!" He silently flew off.

*-this is a reference to a 2007 game by Valve called Portal. It takes place in the Half-Life universe.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula grinned again and immediately dove through the portal and shoved DaYZ aside. "EARTH HERE I COME!!!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ looked at the nearby clock tower. Since the wristbands weren't quite COMPLETE yet( :D ...idiot...) they only had until 4:00 PRECISELY to find the Mask and Tide. It was 12:20 right now. "Come on! We only have about four hours to get to Tide! Let's go!" DaYZ said.

But(man, don't you just HATE it when something like this happens?:D ) as they lifted into the air, their wristbands gave a sputter and they fell back to the roof.

"Fwut mwapped?" DaRKNES asked through a mouthful of rock. DaYZ shrugged. "I don't know. The wristbands were good until 4 sharp! It's only 12:20!" He pointed towards the clock.

"...uh, DaYZ? That says 4:00..." Timer sighed. DaYZ did a double-take. "...Oh, so it is! Eheh..." He chuckled nervously. He cowered under DaRKNES's death glare. "Um, whoops?" He said. A bright flash covered them and when it dissipated, they looked like dreamers instead of maren. "Ah, SHITtaki Mushrooms!" DaRKNES mumbled.

"Ooooooh! You almost said a bad word!" DaYZ said. DaRKNES sighed and stood up. "Looks like we'll have to find Tide AND the Mask of Sciimer of foot! Way to go, moron!" He said to DaYZ. "Wha--but how was I supposed to know it was 4 sharp!? I'm not good with time!" He said, crosing his arms.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Bannipper began to concentrate. Now that there were less trees in the area, he could possibly detect that wretched mask that Sciimer had worn while he was still alive. "Hmm...I can sense something," he said finally, "The mask is south of the clock tower. I don't know the exact details, bit I can sense it. And I can sense that Tide isn't even close to it. We just might beat him to it."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

"Let's hope so I personally don't want to face Sciimer again. Once was enough for eternity!" Illusia mutters. "Let's get to that area and fast!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula just sighed. "Being unable to fly might not help our quest." He pointed out. "Sorry to be the bobn." He paused a second before explaining. "Bearer of bad news." He just settled himself down on the roof tip and started to recreate Gillwing in hologram form.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Right!" DaYZ said. "APTIVA!" He jumped towards the edge, forgetting he couldn't fly for the time being. "YAAAAAA!!!!" He screamed. Then he looked down and noticed that he landed on a lower rooftop, 5 feet below the previous one. "Man, THAT was convenient!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula stopped his hologramming and peeked around the roof tip. "Well HALLOOO down there!" He laughed, then went back to adjusting Gillwing's tail.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ chuckled a bit and stood up. "So if Sciimer's mask is nearby, let's go! I'm sure that Tide is nowhere near it!" He said, looking towards the city. "I think we can find it quickly!" He was about to venture off, when DaRKNES stopped him. "Woah, slow down there, Speedy Gonzales! Things might be different than they seem! Bannipper! Can you find anything else about the mask's location?"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula snorted. "Heh, speedy gonzales...that's funny." He sighed and used his finger to direct Gillwing's head to bounce a giant beach ball around. He sighed and leaned back, watching his motions still in effect. "Now I just wanna get GOING!!!"

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"Yup," said Bannipper, "I can sense a small void of sorts, it's circular, and apparently, it's very dirty. I think it's in a ditch."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Okay. So it's south of the clock tower in some kind of ditch. Great. JUST FR**KING GREAT! Well, looks as though it might take a while to find it, so let's just think this through."

DaYZ spoke up. "You guys can 'think things through' if you want! I've got a mask to find!" He said, jumping down onto an overhang and into the streets, shooting off like a bullet. "Not to mention a faker!" He thought.

"DaYZ! Wait!" Light said, trying to stop him. But DaYZ was long gone. "Oh, he can be SO STUBBORN sometimes!" She frowned.

Selph was growling. "I'm going after him. If there's a DaYZ impostor, they probably think on similar wavelengths! And that faker has MY STAFF!" He yelled, running after DaYZ.

"..." DaRKNES sighed. "Man, things CAN'T GET ANY WIERDER!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looks over at DaRKNES hands on her hips. "Don't ever say that things can't get any wierder." She groaned with a roll of her eyes. "With us and anything concerning the World of Dreams it can ALWAYS get wierder."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Y'know, that's a good point." DaRKNES said.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula just sitting and listening, and was now creating a holographic Clawz to play volleyball with Gillwing. "Inaction won't solve anything...I think we should think this through WHILE we get going."

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"I concur," said Bannipper, "The sooner that mask is found, the better. I wouldn't want anyone abusing whatever power it may have."

Meanwhile, back in Nightopia, Isabelle had hand at her hips. She didn't like the fact that her husband was, once again, off on his own. "That Bannipper," she mumbled, "I didn't mean to yell at him again. But if he thinks he can get away with leaving, then he's crossed the line. Darn it, I didn't even get to tell him yet. If it's the one thing he can't sense...it's a new life entering this world." She looked up at the sky. "Be safe..." said Isabelle, "...for our baby's sake, if not mine..."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaRKNES sighed. He was outnumbered with what to do next, so he said, "Come on then! I do NOT trust DaYZ and Selph to do this alone." He jumped down and followed the path DaYZ had gone, Light following.

Suddenly, up ahead, they saw a crowd of people. DaRKNES and Light somehow found the centre, where two teenagers, 17 by the looks of them, were threatening DaYZ and Selph, DaYZ yelling back at them.

"Leave us alone! We don't want any trouble! So just leave us be!" DaYZ said. The bully leader stepped forth and kicked dirt and dust in DaYZ's eyes, blinding him. He let out a cry of pain and anger. "AAAAAAAA! MY EYES!" Light rushed forward.

"HEY! JUST WHAT THE H*LL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" DaRKNES yelled, stepping forward to protect his friends. "My friends never hurt you, so just leave them alone!"

This time, the leader spoke up. "Oh, look! The blonde kid's got a boyfriend!" The other bullies all cracked up at this.

DaRKNES instead was boiling. Literally, his face was a deep shade of red in anger. "RAGH!" He yelled, leaping at the leader. "JUST SHUT THE H*LL UP! HOW DO YOU LIKE GETTING PUMMELED!? NOT FUN, RIGHT!?" He yelled, punching him in the face. He yanked the bully to his feet. "Now get! If I see you again, I'll rip your arms off and shove them into your ears." He growled. The bullies were scared of the way it sounded and ran off, screaming all the way.

DaRKNES put a hand on DaYZ's shoulder. "You alright buddy? Can you see?" DaYZ opened his eyes a bit. "*sniff!* Yeah. I can see." Tears lined his faced and Light said, "Here, let me get that stuff out of your eyes." She brushed the dust from DaYZ's eyes and, after five minutes, they both stood up. DaYZ's eyes were a little red, but he could see. "*sniff!* Thanks, Light. You too, DaRKNES." He looked towards Selph, who apparently was jumped from behind and knocked over, the bullies' weight knocking him out. DaRKNES slung him over one shoulder. "Let's go."

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"Hold up," said Bannipper suddenly. "What's wrong, brother?" asked Selph. "It would appear that Tide realized he made an error, and is turning around!" I can sense it! He might know where the maks is!!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

"Crud, That's all we need after those bullies." Illusia replied. "How can we beat him to the mask?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Another game that Will showed me. It's called Lego Star Wars*." He ran over to a pile of metal and assembled it(like a LEGO set) it into a motorbike. "Hop on!" He said. They all got on and DaYZ revved the bike. "LET'S GO!" He shouted and the bike shot off at two...miles...per...hour... :)

"...Did the stuff in that game work slowly?" DaRKNES asked.

"Um......no..." DaYZ sighed.

"...*SIGH!*...You know what? SCREW THIS CRUD!" DaRKNES said, hopping off, the others following. DaYZ doubled back and kicked the bike. "Junk..." He said, then turned and followed the others.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula sprang from his spot, causing his holograms to fizz and die. "Is there any possible way we could call some other Nightmaren from Nightopia, like a Shleep or something, to ride on?

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I think I can!" DaYZ volunteered. He concentrated. "If any nightmaren recieves this message, send help to Twin Seeds right away! DaYZ signing out."

He turned to his friends. "Now we just gotta wait."

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
A Shleep appeared. It seemed like it heard a distress call of sorts, and it even brought some of its friends with him. "Sweet," said Bannipper.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"Yeah, but won't they take our Ideya? I mean me, DaYZ, Light, and some of you guys are Ideya Maren and it doesn't help that we look like Dreamers..." DaRKNES whispered, just so the others could hear, but the Shleep couldn't.

"Just shut it and get on!" DaYZ said, apparently having calmed down the Shleep. "That's a good boy!" He cooed to it, as if congratulating a pet. "Now I need you and your friends to fly us that way. Can you do it?" The Shleep nodded and DaYZ hopped on. "Come on you guys!"

Meanwhile, in Wiseman's Castle, Black(Anti-Light) had just delivered some bad news. "THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED!?" Wiseman roared. "I'm afraid so, master. A cuttle appeared not too long ago and said that he had seen a dreamer free him."

"rrrrrr...BLAST IT!" Wiseman roared, slamming a fist into a wall. "OWCH! MY EYE!" He let out a quick yell of pain. "...*SIGH!*...Oh well...Care for some tea?" He asked.

Back in the Waking World, Tide was still looking for the mask. "D*mn it all. If I die, I'll kill Slick in the AfterLife." He growled. Then he saw his 'good' twin and the others heading for the old ClockTower. He did the calculations and figured that since Bannipper was psychic, he had found the mask! He flew down. This was gonna get ugly!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula hopped onto the nearest Shleep and clutched it's horns. "Bah! Who cares if they take our Ideya?! What's a little Shleep against a fully-trained Nightmaren like us, huh?" He shouted. "Let's GOOO!!!" He rammed his feet into the Shleep's bubbly orange sides, and he was off.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ grinned at DaRKNES and Light. "Race ya!" He shot off towards the ditch, DaRKNES and Light following.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"Guys, this is very serious!" warned Bannipper, "Wait. I can sense someone. IT'S TIDE!! HE SAW US!! HURRY!!!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"TIDE!?" DaYZ shouted. He jumped off his Shleep and landed in front of the impostor. "Take THIS you faker!" He jumped at him and began punching and kicking. Tide was highly affected by this, apparently DaYZ and him were at similar strengths right now.

"Faker?" Tide said as he landed. "I think YOU are the fake Maren here!" DaYZ growled. "Guys! You get the mask! I'll stall Tide!" He called to them.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"Right then," said Bannipper, "You heard the man! Let's go find that mask!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula's Shleep skidded to a halt. "TIDE?!" He wheeled around and shot off in the other direction instantly. "MASK!! GOT IT!! Wait a sec..." He yanked on his Shleep's reins. "SLOW DOWN!!!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked down below trying to see if there was some sign of the mask but also worried. Tide wasn't a weakling she had seen proof of that when he beat up UV NiGHTS and the fact that due to the "connection" between her and DaYZ being broken off abruptly when he had tried to contact her in the other world had made it so she could feel DaYZ pain each time he got hurt made things difficult especially since she hadn't been able to tell DaYZ and the others because of the worry that their enemies would hear so the two could "fix" it before things got work.

"I just hope DaYZ knows what he's doing, because he doesn't know that whatever effects him now also effects me." Illusia though as she continued to look for the mask.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ leaped up to Tide's height and threw a punch. Tide dodged it and dissappeared.

"Wh...where'd he--UGH!" DaYZ grunted as Tide kicked him from behind.

"Uh-oh. THIS IS GONNA BE BLOODY!" DaRKNES cried as he was making sure DaYZ didn't get hurt.

DaYZ lashed out again, but performed a snake eye, pretending to punch one way, but in reality, punching the other way. It made contact with Tide's nose and he grunted. Tide retalliated by flying around DaYZ at hyperspeed, making him a bit dizzy. DaYZ snapped out of his dizzyness and began to focus his energy on Tide. He knew when Tide was about to strike and dodged, spinning around Tide at hyperspeed also. After he had gained enough speed, he concentrated his twinkle dust to create a paraloop.

"...Aw, cra--AAUUUGGGH!!!" Tide cried as the tear in the space-time continuum engulfed him. He was shocked into submission by electrical sparks and fell onto his back on the ground.

"HAH! Take THAT, you FAKER!" DaYZ yelled triumphantly. He then realized that he had created a paraloop as a dreamer! "...How'd I do that?" DaYZ saw a red glint out of the corner of his eye, and noticed it was a red gem.

"Take iiiittt..." He heard a voice rasp in his mind. Something told DaYZ not to, but for some reason, he pocketed the glittering jewel.

"Hey guys! Wait up!" DaYZ called and raced after the others.

Tide was unconcious and quite the wreck. A short figure hovered in front of him. Tide was about to get back at DaYZ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users