Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph 2

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Last time, on Staff of Selph...

"THIS IS THE END, SCIIMER! THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE SOULS YOU'VE TORTURED AND KILLED!"
The Staff rapidly begins re-collecting its stolen energy from Sciimer's body, sending a blast of light right up through Sciimer's chest cavity, and striking his brain.
"THIS IS FOR DAYZ AND ISABELLE!"
From there, the beam splits into five, exiting Sciimer's head and slamming Sciimer from the outside, puncturing holes in his rapidly deteriorating body, as well as shattering the crystal and the orb on the outside, freeing the maren souls.
"AND MOST OF ALL, THIS IS FOR MAKING ME RISK MY SKIN ON A POINTLESS WILD GOOSE CHASE!! DIE, YOU BASTARD!"
Suddenly, he began to IMPLODE, causing...
"A...b-BLACK HOLE!?" Indeed, a large black hole formed, low in power at first, and then sucking everything in. DaRKNES grabbed the Staff from Frostbite and used it's powers to seal it. "THIS IS IT! DIE, SCIIMER!"
"I was saving these to replace my older-model replicates when they finally ran their course..."
"DaYZ's powers will remain in tact, and Isabelle... Well, she'll be a lot harder to kill next time."
"This is so beautiful!" cried Chamelan, using Jackle's cape as a tissue. "Oh, C'MON!!!" said Jackle, "I just washed that!!"
"So, it looks like everything's back to normal?" "Define 'normal'."
"Well, I guess this is it. The adventure ends, friends and family are brought back together, and the worlds are safe..."
"Hope to get that battle."
Just where did Sciimer's mask fall to anyway? Well, it fell into some random ditch, an evil aura glowing from it. Evil eyes appeared from the mask, the eyes being yellow, and just as cold as ever, expect there were no pupils. Just a yellow void. The eyes wound up forming slits, and and the evil aura grew stronger. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" cackled the voice of Sciimer, his voice echoing through the nearer regions near the ditch. Not one person heard this laugh. But then again, why would anyone WANT to?

Now...

"...The Staff of Selph...You WILL be mine..." A serpent-like humaren said, gazing at the clouds. "I'll go through anyone or anything to get you..."

Meanwhile, over in Nightopia's Mystic Forest area, DaYZ was up in a tree, laying on his back. What was going on in that seemingly empty head of his? Let's find out...

DaYZ was walking into the darkness ahead of him. He had fulfilled his promise to Light, and had helped defeat Sciimer, so why did he see blackness whenever he closed his eyes? It was unusual for a nightmaren to sleep, but DaYZ did, and he always saw the same thing. Black. He never saw anything. And when he woke up, he would be in a different place than where he had been hours before. Wierd...

"DaYZ..." He heard a feminine voice in the heavens. "You! You're that woman, Timspay! Am I right?" He asked. Silence. He growled. "ANSWER ME, DARN IT!" More silence. He sighed and continued forth. Then, he woke up...

He slowly opened his eyes, glancing around. He was in Splash Garden. Again, he had moved from one place to another. He got up and flew off, yawning.

DaRKNES looked around. He was in Spring Valley, trying to meditate, which was difficult, considering the fact that he was surrounded by singing Nightopians. He snapped his fingers and the Nightopians were drenched and trapped in water balls. He listened. "Ah...peace and quiet..." He began to meditate again...

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Bannipper, on the other hand, was busy taking a well-deserved cat nap. Although he had a rather lot on his mind at the time, a good nap never hurt anyone, and nor would it hurt him either. He and Isabelle had built a house in Spring Valley, where the currently pregnant Isabelle was preparing dinner, the one thing that Bannipper could never do even if his life depended on it. "Such peace," he thought, "I hope it lasts."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Somewhere in between the areas of Splash Garden and Spring Valley Illusia was having a bit of fun flying and practicing some of her acrobatic stunts. Suddenly she felt as if someone was watching her. Turning around in the air all she saw was Nightopia spread out before her and not another maren in sight at the moment. Then why do I feel like there's someone out there? She thinks to herself before a familiar voice, Timspay's, broke her train of thought. "Illusia..." "Huh? Timspay? Where are you? What is it?" Illusia calls out looking around her but only silence answers her. "Why do I have a feeling that something's going to be happening...and soon? The green maren asks herself unable to focus on her fun again at the moment.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
DaYZ walked forth. Why was Timspay calling him in his dreams? And why did that sentece seem so familiar? DaYZ shrugged it off and headed towards Frozen Bell, where he and Light now lived. They were there because they thought that SOMEONE needed to keep an eye on ULTRAViOLET NiGHTS, who was sealed in a small chamber that once held the famous weapon known as Selph's Staff. So, if anything happened in that chamber, DaYZ and Light would know. He was on his way towards the knot in the tree, which was a secret opening to the inside, when he heard a bang. The ground began to vibrate and the transition started crumbling, little by little. A column of smoke shaped like that of an Atomic Bomb was in the distance, which, upon calculation was where U.V was trapped. "Uh-oh..." U.V was stirring up trouble, and he knew he had to find out what U.V was doing...

Meanwhile, in the Waking World, a large Earthquake started, reaching the worst level possible, which was OVER the normal limit. Let's just say that this would be classified as 'abnormally destructive'. Meanwhile, Sciimer's mask chuckled. Nobody would find it, making his job of destroying Earth MUCH easier.

...*hums the Twilight Zone Theme*

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia, unable to concentrate on her fun because of the now overwhelming feeling of trouble she now felt and Timspay's suddenly calling out to her, began just flying aimlessly around Nightopia. She knew that NiGHTS would begin to worry about her if she was gone for too long from Memory Forest, where they were currently living but she felt as if there was something drawing her towards the area of Frozen Bell. She flew through Spring Valley and saw DaRKNES meditating surrouned by bubbled Nightopians. Trying not to laugh at the sight of the Nightopians in their bubble "prisons" Illusia stopped for a second to catch her breath careful not to disturb DaRKNES. Looking up she happened to see the smoke in the distance rising up from an area of Frozen Bell. "What the heck?!" She shouted forgetting that DaRKNES was meditating just below her.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaRKNES had heard her question and also turned to see the smoke. "Aw, shoot...JUST as things start to calm down, MORE adventure awaits! Why did I ever bother waking up this morning?" He sighed. He began to fly towards the Transition, motioning for Illusia. When they were halfway there, DaRKNES stopped, holding head as if he had a headache. "DaRKNES..." A voice said. "Do you remember me?" It asked. DaRKNES regained balance. "What?" He thought aloud.

Meanwhile with DaYZ, Light had run out of the tree, having heard the explosion. "What is that?" Light asked. "It's ULTRAViOLET! He's breaking out of his prison!" He said. They both began to fly towards it, when DaYZ fell, apparently knocked unconscious by something. "DaYZ? DAYZ!" Light flew to his side.

"...Where...am I?" He heard light tapping noises. "Who's there?" No response. "Weird..." He began to walk forward but a male voice that he just BARELY recognised slipped into his mind. "DaYZ...do you remember your true name?" It said. In front of him stood a black hooded figure that was about the same height as him. "Who IS this weirdo?" DaYZ thought. "Can you remember me? Or has your mind been wandering with that fool, NiGHTS?" He held up NiGHTS's limp body. DaYZ growled. "HEY! Leave my friends alone!" NiGHTS disappeared into thin air. "I see. It seems that the armies have not brought you to your TRUE master yet. Does the name Wiseman mean anything to you?" It said.

"You mean Wizeman?" He asked. The figure stood silent. "The answer is yes...and no..." DaYZ raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" But the figure was gone...

"DaYZ? Come on, wake up!" Light said. DaYZ sat up. "Ugh, where am I?" He looked around. He was in Frozen Bell. He began to recall the events. "Wait, WHERE'S U.V?" He asked. "U.V? He's dead, remember?" Light said. "W-what? No, he's not dead, I fought him just two months ago! How did--?" Light shushed him. "Are you still dreaming? He died in that flame shield Frostbite whipped up!" She said. Fire sheild? U.V dying? DaYZ didn't recall ANY of this! Didn't Frosty control ice? DaRKNES walked up to them, Illusia behind him. "Hey, guys. It looks like the Pians are having fun." He pointed to a group of Pians who were joyously dancing. DaRKNES walked over and petted them. DaRKNES acting NICE to Pians? Just what the He** was going ON here!? "Uh, g-guys? A-are you sure that you're...you know, yourselves? Because the DaRKNES I know would trap those Pians in a bubble...or something..." DaRKNES put a hand on DaYZ's forehead. "Hmm...no, you don't have a fever..." DaYZ swatted his hand away. "Cut it out! You guys are creeping me out, so stop the act!" He shouted.

Meanwhile, DaYZ had just woken up--wait, WHAT!? Indeed, DaYZ had woken. Or was it really DaYZ?

Light was looming over him conceredly. "DaYZ, are you alright?" 'DaYZ' sat up. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said, frowning. DaRKNES flew over, with Illusia close behind. Get up, you guys! We've gotta stop U.V!" He shouted. He pointed to the explosion. "What? Isn't U.V dead?" He asked. DaRKNES scowled. "Looks like you hit your head there, buddy! Now let's go!" DaYZ hopped up and flew alongside them, eventually surpassing DaRKNES. "What the--?" Weird. DaYZ had NEVER caught up with him before, let alone passed him! What is going ON!?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked just as surprised as DaRKNES at the speed that DaYZ exhibiting. What's going on? the green maren thought to herself. DaYZ never moved that fast before. So why is he moving so fast now. Have to find out later. Right now there's NiGHTS' "other self" to deal with and personally I don't want to see what happenes if U.V. finds NiGHTS...

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ zipped across the glacier and over the mountains, moving as fast as sound. He broke into the chamber to see U.V breaking out. "Hmph. You slime..." He said. He dashed towards U.V but he dodged. "It was a mistake for you to be here. I practically beat your ENTIRE team before, so YOU should be no problem." U.V sneered. They dashed towards each other and DaYZ stopped, bringing his hand up. U.V didn't see this coming and smashed into DaYZ's hand. DaYZ didn't even flinch. U.V brought a hand to his lip and saw a large red spot on his index finger. He scowled and threw punches wildly at DaYZ. He dodged them all and retaliated by swinging his foot towards U.V's legs, tripping him. U.V got up and grappled DaYZ, driving him into the ground. DaYZ got up and kick U.V in the gut, stomach and face, finishing the maren off with a powerful combo to the chin. U.V sank to the ground, apparently unconscious.

Just then, DaRKNES, Illusia and Light flew in. They noticed U.V on the floor and DaYZ standing triumphantly over him. "..." They were speakless. DaYZ walked towards them and out the door. They stared in awe. "............That's not DaYZ..." Light said. Illusia looked at her and DaRKNES was frozen it seems. Light noticed Illusia's look and explained. "I've only seen DaYZ do this once, and it was in a dream, while I was in the capsule. I know this wasn't him. I mean, nobody could take down ULTRAViOLET single-handedly. Even iNSOMNiAC stood no chance." "AHEM!" DaRKNES scowled. "Well, how am I supposed to know if you could? You were born only like, three months ago." DaRKNES's eye twitched. "I'm three AND A HALF months old..." He snarled.

Meanwhile, in the different world, DaYZ was walking around, examining the place. He looked at a certain tree in Mystic Forest. Wait, where was...He looked all around the tree. Where was it?

Flashback...

DaYZ and Light were in Mystic Forest. They were just using their free-time to goof off. Light motioned for DaYZ to follow her. She pulled him close and nearly broke his back in a hug. DaYZ took out his pocket-knife and carved something into the tree they were behind. It was a heart with the phrase: DaYZ+Light=4ever. They both blushed and walked away, knowing that the armies were going to follow their trails if they weren't back to the palace in time.

Present.

DaYZ could swear that this was the EXACT tree he had carved the phrase into. Where was it?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked at the DaYZ that was in front of them and then back at her two friends. "If that's not DaYZ than where is he and how did this look-a-like get here? And how do we get our DaYZ back?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I...I don't know...But let's just find some evidence that that's not really DaYZ. Wait, I know where we can find the real DaYZ!" She pulled a small cube out of her pocket. It formed into a laptop. "Let's see...ah, here we are! Dreaming: A state in which the dreamer can interact and do things s/he couldn't normally do. Some say that the dreaming world truly exists, and this theory was correct, as creatures from the dream world appear just two months ago." She read aloud. She typed in a secret code and it brought up a site that was for maren. "Hmm...it seems that if the DaYZ here IS a fake, DaYZ is trapped in a similar dimension that is accessed while dreaming."

While they went over this, 'DaYZ' walked forward. He stopped and clutched his head. A thought flashed into his mind of DarkJester escaping Wizeman's premises and fighting Nightmaren on his way out. It stopped as soon as it began. "I...I escaped from the maren but was there again...But when? ...And why?" He thought. He went over the last events. "Wait...I was fighting someone that went by the name of Sciimer...and transformed...UGH!" He thought of DaYZ being vaporized and being brought back to life. "I...I'm his...? The real DaYZ...died?" He thought aloud.

"Correction." He turned to see a serpentine nightmaren standing on a rock. "You, are not DaYZ's copy. You are a Nobody..." *yes, I've been playing TOO MUCH KINGDOM HEARTS!* He scowled. "You are merely a shadow that has followed DaYZ everywhere, and when his soul thrived on to live, you came into being. You see, even when a living being dies, it's Nobody lives on. Now you and the real DaYZ are practically one. The real DaYZ if floating endlessly in your subconscious, reaching lower and lower lucidity rates. Soon, he will remain your double, a lucid dream for all eternity..." He finished. DaYZ looked up at him. "Tell me, can I get him back?" He asked. Slick took a while. "Yes. But you must help me. You must go to the waking world and find the Mask of Sciimer and borrow Selph's Staff." He said, emphaszing the word borrow. DaYZ stood there. He slowly nodded. Slick shook his hand and a volt struck DaYZ. "Now, this is a promise. You will die in a day have you failed and turned on me. If you turn on me, you must get to my ancient temple before the sun rises or else, POOF!" He dissappeared, but could still be heard. "You shall vanish. Heed my words, Tide." He said. "What? Who's Tide?" No answer. DaYZ sighed. He moved North towards Selph's location, leaving no trace behind..."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia walked out to where 'DaYZ' had been and found him gone. "Uh oh...um...guys I think we have a problem. He's gone!" Illusia called out behind her to DaRKNES and Light as she looked around the room. "Now what do we do?"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Nebula fiddled a little more with his hologram he was in the process of making Yes, with the head a little smaller, it will look EXACTLY like Wizeman... He thought to himself and chuckled. He pinched the hologram of Wizeman's head a little smaller and sat back on the tree branch to admire his work. It was definitely one of his best he'd made. Though eventually he'd have to destroy it. Now how to do that...maybe a dinosaur hologram to bite his metallic head off? Excellent. Nebula laughed to himself as he started to form the giant green lizard. He was about to decapitate his used-to-be master, when he suddenly felt two sharp pricks on his forehead. His hand instantly clasped the spot where he felt it, sending Wizeman's head flying off his body and smashing into the next tree, therefore blurring into nonexistence. Nebula blinked. Another Nightmaren was nearby? No, two of them! He swiped his hand through the hologram, causing it to blur and die, and jumped down from the tree. He looked around and drifted off to search for these two fellow Nightmaren. Nebula had been so alone for the past few centuries, this was definitely worth giving up on decapitating a Wizeman hologram for.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ walked forward, realizing that he was a sitting duck for any maren that crossed his path. He'd realized that he mustn't turn on Slick for he didn't know where the temple was. He'd barely made it out of Frozen Bell when a purple nightmaren flew up to him. "Hello DaYZ!" It was NiGHTS. DaYZ simply ignored him and moved forward. NiGHTS stood there, wondering why DaYZ looked so down. He flew up again and asked, "Hey, DaYZ, what's wrong? You're usually talking and flying around happilly at this time! I mean Sciimer's finished and the worst of our problems is ULTRAViOLET! So why do you look so glum?" He asked.

DaYZ stopped, fighting the temptation to throttle NiGHTS(knowing that NiGHTS didn't have a neck for throttling troubled him even more). He simply counted to ten mentally and walked onward. DaRKNES, Light and Illusia walked forward, followed by Nebula. "What's with DaYZ?" NiGHTS asked.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked to her sibling eyes betryaing the concern she had for their friend DaYZ. "We think that, that DaYZ is fake...or something like that and the real one is trapped in another world simular to ours. How? We have no idea or even how to get him back at the moment. We discovered this after he literally beat U.V. all by himself! As to what he's up to now we have no idea...but I don't think we're going to like it." She replied as she kept her eye on 'DaYZ'.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Slick watched from a tree. He was camouflaged so he could spy on them without being interrupted. They knew that DaYZ was in the other DaYZ's subconscious but didn't know how to get him back. He had to move quickly or else his plan would be done for. He jumped towards them. "What? Who are you?" DaRKNES asked. Slick remained silent. He dashed towards them. They hadn't expected him to attack but dodged. "Guys! Run! DaRKNES and I will take care of this!" NiGHTS called to the others. They all nodded and flew in the direction they last saw DaYZ at.

"Bring it on, you scum!" DaRKNES growled.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia mutters under her breath as she zipps off towards the area where 'DaYZ' last was. "Why do I have a feeling that that guy knows more about what's going on than we do?"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Nebula's eyes widened and he dove behind a tree. What in the world was that thing? Either it didn't belong here, or Nightmaren had changed a LOT since he last saw one. He kept his eyes on Slick and tried to remain hidden. Two other Nightmaren were out there too, he recognized one, the infamous NiGHTS, but the other one was totally new. He glanced behind him, seeing another Nightmaren, dash off to...somewhere. Without thinking, he turned and followed as fast as he could, hoping Slick wouldn't notice. He finally caught up with Illusia and tapped her shoulder. "Hey!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ had jumped into a different route in the confusion. He didn't have time to be interrogated by those three fools--WHOA! Where'd THAT come from? He stopped again, recieving one of his now-daily headaches. He thought of DarkJester flying around with...Light? He thought of DarkJester hovering over a grave which was blurred and could not be read, and of something tall ordering DarkJester and Light around. Was that...? Wiseman? Or Wizeman? Why was this happening? What was going on?

Meanwhile, NiGHTS and DaRKNES were losing horribly. "Hmph. This is the 'great defender' of Nightopia and the descendant of Selph? I'm embarassed to even fight you!" Slick sneered. Suddenly, a shadow flew above them. They looked up.

"Reala!" NiGHTS cried. Reala floated down. "Hey, if you want to go through NiGHTS and horribly mutilate them, you've gotta go through ME!" He said. NiGHTS had tears gathering in his eyes. "R--Reala? I didn't know you...you cared." He sniffed. Reala raised an eyebrow. "Are you JOKING!? Horribly mutilating you is MY job!" NiGHTS fell over comically, similar to in Anime cartoons.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia jumped as she felt Nebula tap her on her shoulder and spun around ready to fight, then she noticed who it was. "Nebula? Where have you been?"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula grinned. "Eh, places." He shrugged. "Anyway, what's the hurry, and what the HECK is that snakey thing in the forest?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"It was Slick, my twin brother." They turned and saw Chamelan, accompanied by Jackle. "Back when I was created, I was accidently split in two. Slick is the bad side, and I'm the semi-bad side." He explained. Jackle nodded. "...? What's with Jackle? He's usually flapping his gums right now." Light asked.

"Ooh. Well, he was annoying Wizeman one day, so Wizeman payed Reala ten Nightopian eggs to eat for him to remove Jackle's vocal cords." Chamelan said. Jackle nodded. "...Okaaaay..." Light sighed.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia frowned trying to put into words just exactly had happened in just started that morning. "That snakey thing is trouble with a capital 'T'! NiGHTS and DaRKNES were battling it when I last saw them...I hope they're O.K. I think it's a new enemy that might have something to do with DaYZ's condition at the moment. Right now the DaYZ that just went off somewhere is really our DaYZ...it's a copy or alternate universe thing or something like that...I'm not sure which... because this 'DaYZ' literally creamed U.V. on his own! As for what this copy's going to do next it's beyond me...but I have a feeling it might have something to do with why Timspay was trying to get a hold of me. That's about all I know."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula's grin faded into a determined frown. "Aw, then why did I stop you? Let's get moving!!" He took off past Illusia, using his wings for an extra speed burst.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia just smiles and then shakes her head as she and the others now begin to follow the speeding Nebula. "Leave it to, Nebula to be ready for anything...I just hope we can handle what lies up a head. Especially concerning Slick."

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Selph was arguing with his brother about something. Apparently, good ol' Bannipper was lost. "If my staff were working right, then we wouldn't be lost!!" roared an angry Selph at Bannipper, "I knew that medicine Isabelle gave you for your cold was making you not think straight!" "I just told you, my powers don't work here!" said Bannipper, "I can't sense a thing! The trees are interfering with my powers." "But you lived as a hermit in a forest, you dope!!" roared Selph in impatience. "I lived in a forest, but on a mountain," said Bannipper, "There were fewer trees! Now, as soon as I find Isabelle's necklace, then we can get back home." Bannipper saw a few people in the distance. They looked friendly. "Wait a sec," said Bannipper, looking hard at the people in the distance. "DaYS!!' waved Bannipper, "Over here, buddy! I've got loads to tell you about!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ looked towards them. He gasped when he saw Selph. He ran over, knowing that Selph had what he needed.

He stopped just as he reached them, his head down. He whispered something, chuckling. "Godspeed, Selph!" He disappeared in a flash. "What? Hey, where'd he go?" Selph asked. His question was answered by a foot hitting the back of his head and someone taking his Staff. "HEY! What's with you!?" Selph yelled at a tree, where DaYZ was standing, weilding the Staff. "...So this is the Staff of Selph..." "HEY! GET DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME THAT STAFF BACK!" Selph roared. DaYZ merely turned around and dashed through the trees, moving as fast as before, when he was crossing the glacier to fight U.V.

"Selph! Bannipper!" They turned and saw Light, Illusia, and Nebula running up to them. "Was DaYZ just here!?" Light asked.

"Yeah! That boyfriend of yours DEFINITELY needs anger management!" Selph growled, looking in the direction DaYZ went. "That's not the real DaYZ! The real one is in that one's subconscious!" Selph blinked as if he had NO idea what was going on. "*sigh!* It's a loooooong story..." Light sighed.

Back with DaRKNES, NiGHTS and Reala, Slick was down. Their combined power defeating the guy. "Hrmph! We will meet again. You...will die..." He scowled and flew off...

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula nodded, and though Light just said what was on his mind, he couldn't resist repeating it. "DaYZ is unconscious and there's a capital T in the forest, and...uhh...wait, I'm confused." He stopped for a minute and thought about what he said, then shook himself back to reality. "Where's your staff, dude?" He said, pointing to Selph's empty hand.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"DaYZ just took it. He walked up, vanished, and took my Staff. He went that way." He jeked a thumb over his shoulder, accidently poking DaRKNES, who was returning from the battle with Slick, in the face. DaRKNES hit Selph's hand and fell over.

DaRKNES got up. "......I'm going to pretend that that never happened." He growled. NiGHTS and Reala were close behind. "Hi, Selph, Bannipper!" NiGHTS grinned. Reala crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Slick had just appeared in front of DaYZ, scaring the life out of him. "YAAAH! Don't EVER do that again!"

Slick ignored him. "DaYZ, your friends are onto you and are searching the forest right now! You must leave the forest and find the Upside-Down Tower! That will take you to the Waking World, where you will look for Sciimer's mask. Here is a mental image that you shall keep until you find it." He sent the design of the mask to DaYZ, who nodded and walked forth.

Meanwhile, in the reverse world, DaYZ was walking around the area. He was in and abandoned area of The Soft Museum. He tripped over something, and when he saw what it was he tripped on, he screamed. He had tripped on a skull! A real skull. Upon closer inspection, he saw that one eye socket was larger than another. He only knew one person whose eyes were like that..."J-Jackle?" How had Jackle died? Was this the famed room of gambling and pranks, The Mantle? He looked around. He was DEFINITELY in the famed toyroom, the room that gave all Visitors the Cold Pricklies.

What was going ON?!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYZ!!!!" Nebula shouted and sprang into the air again. "STAFF AHOY!!!!" And he darted off in the direction Selph had pointed.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia looked concerned after finding out about the staff being taken. The staff's been stolen! Why do I have a feeling that there's something more to all of this...maybe that's the reason Timspay was trying to get a hold of me? Besides DaYZ I have the strongest telepathic power that was in the area of Spring Valley and Splash Garden at the time just before all heck broke loose. Could she have been trying to warn us of something? Something that has something to do with DaYZ being trapped in his subcontious and why the other 'DaYZ' took the staff? I wish there was someway I could contact OUR DaYZ. It might be a way to help get him back... Illusia thought to herself as she took off with the others in the direction that Selph had pointed.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
In the Reverse World(which is what we'll call the world the REAL DaYZ is trapped in), DaYZ was walking through the Mantle. He was officially freaked out now! Jackle's skull, DaRKNES's attitude to Pians lately, UV being dead, and Frosty controling flames were making him highly suspiscious. He gasped and clutched his head. HEADACHE AGAIN! He thought of his friends...his REAL friends. The guys he knew now MUST be impostors. He suddenly remembered that Illusia ALSO controlled telepathic powers. Maybe he could contact her! He concentrated as hard as he could.

"Illusia! Can you hear me!? What's going on? Where are you right now?" He thought, sending these wavelengths far into oblivion. "You know too much, DaYZ." He heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Light, accompanied by Illusia and DaRKNES. No, wait. HOW COULD HE NOT SEE IT BEFORE!? Their eyes were pitch black instead of coloured! He'd only seen this in his dreams, and he knew what was going on.

"W-what's going on?" Fake Light laughed. A cold, cruel laugh. "Allow me to explain. But not now. All will be revealed tomorrow." DaYZ raised an eyebrow. "HEY! If you know whats going on, tell me!" He suddenly felt his lungs being crushed. He turned to see DaRKNES keeping him still. He struggled out of the grasp and threw his attacks wildly. DaRKNES dodged and also attacked, Illusia and Light joining in. Their combined power knocked DaYZ into a wall. He was seeing red for a moment and felt something warm trickling down his chin, and the taste of blood told him his lip was bleeding. He saw the fist coming but couldn't dodge. DaRKNES rammed his fist into DaYZ's mouth, eye and chest. DaYZ now had a black eye and could swear his ribs were broken. But he made the effort to get up annyway. He ran out of the Soft Museum, the other maren on his trail. Of course, they were the complete opposite of his friends, but they could still catch him. Light kneed him in the stomach and everything went black. DaYZ was unconscious.

Meanwhile in the REAL Nightopia, DaRKNES was in the lead, being the fastest. Suddenly, He stopped and crashed, recieving a headache. "DaRKNES...can you remember me?" He heard that voice again! Wait, could it be? "Timer? Is that you?" His thoughts were interrupted as Light flew down to him. "DaRKNES? Are you alright?"

"...I'm fine." He said. He got up and flew to his destination.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia suddenly stopped she had felt their DaYZ calling to her but before she could answer him she felt the connection suddenly disappear causing her to stumbled into Selph and some of the others including DaRKNES. Blue eyes wide she managed to get up and turned towards the group. "Sorry guys...but our DaYZ is in trouble...BIG TROUBLE! I wish there was a way I could use my telepathic powers to help him or even get him out! If there's a double of him there's probably double of all of us there which is probably why I lost connection with him..." Illusia remarked her voice sounding both worried about their friend and frustrated that there didn't seem to be anything that she or the others could do to help him.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Nebula was back at the group faster than falling rain. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! MORE TROUBLE?! Jeez, just what we need." He rolled his eyes. "So DaYZ ran off with Selph's staff, and he's also in some sort of big trouble?! How weird can this day get?" He mumbled to himself. "What can we do?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I have a feeling that that Slick dude knows something. I'll try and find him. You guys can go after this other guy, the DaYZ impostor." DaRKNES said, flying off.

Meanwhile, the REAL DaYZ was is some sort of dungeon, chained to the wall.

"What's going on? Now I know that these guys are fakes. But...?" He was interrupted by the cell door opening and two nightmaren stepped in. The unchained him and brought him into a large room. It was pitch black, but lights quickly flashed on, blinding him for a few seconds.

"So, this is the specimen you found?" A booming voice asked. Th-that was...WIZEMAN! Or was it Wiseman?

"Yes, sir. This is the original of our Nobody, Tide." He heard the fake Light say. Nobody? Tide? What the? His eyes finally adjusted and in front of him was a large figure that highly resembled Wizeman, but a black Ideya Shard was in his forehead.

"...Oh, crud..." DaYZ sighed.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Meanwhile, in "The Ditch", Sciimer's mask attempted to contact Slick. "That lizard had better respond aomehow," growled the mask of Sciimer, "Here me, the one known as Slick. I require someone, someone of great power. Make sure to free UV NiGHTS, who has been a loyal lackey of mine before my demise. He WILL work with you, and work for me, with great loyalty. Just make sure that Wizeman, that fool, does not notice you. He personally watches over the prison of UV, and only you have the power to free him. NOW GO, MY SERVANT!! FREE UV NIGHTS!!!!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
A shadow dashed across the black water at frightening speed. It soared across the surface, did a backflip, still in motion, and kicked its black feet across the liquid darkness. Plasma grinned with delight at his plan that was nearly complete. He gave his midnight blue wings another flutter, causing another burst of speed across the open air. He was nearly there, at that black island across the Dark Ocean. That was where he would enter the real world...this was going to be fun.

Masterweaver

Masterweaver

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Whirr-clang. Whirr-clang. Whirr-clang.

The large, spider-like mobile laboratory trudged along, each step highlighted by a resounding clash of metal on the ground. Completely unaware of the existence of Sciimar, the Nightmaren within flew around the room, nodding as he checked each connection. In the middle of the entire electric mess, a blue sphere of light was hooked up to the machinery.

"Check, check, checker checkity check..." The Nightmaren nodded one last time and flew to a panel of some sort. "Beginning test... now." He pulled a lever.

Vrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm...

The blue sphere sparked, bolts of strange energy trying to pull away, as the various cords and tubes produced a harmony of hums. A white, circular pad, previously dormant, shone as the moon's surface.

Then, at the point of loudest noise, everything turned off, leaving the room in darkness.

"..."

Masterweaver fumbled around on the pad before him until he found the switch. He flicked it off, waited a few seconds, then turned the power back on.

The blue sphere, the Ideya of intelligence, had disappeared. On the whit pad, however, a strange, three-legged creature stood, talons clicking against the glass. It turns its tribeaked face toward Masterweaver, flicked its wings once, and inquired, "Velo?"

"I've... I've done it!" Masterweaver flew over to the pad, stopping himself from outright picking up the beast and instead stroking its head. "What shall I call you, little one?"

"Velo," suggested the small animal. "Velo velo velo velolo velo."

"I know! I will call you... Pixel!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia is frustrated especially since she knew a friend was in trouble and they couldn't help him at the moment because they needed Slick to even figure out how to get to DaYZ as they try to catch up to Tide. "How are we going to stop him? We saw how strong he was after beating up U.V."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
"I know how strong he is, but we can't back down!" Light said. "If this DaYZ IS an impostor, he'll be the opposite of DaYZ in every way! He'll be ruthless, ill-tempered and evil. But if there's one thing I know, is that DaYZ is extremely smart! So this guy should be, well, dumb." Light grinned.

Slick had heard his Master's message and nodded, flying off towards the location Tide was at.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia nodds. "Right all we have to do is out think him." Suddenly Illusia feels a sharp pain go through her body almost causing her to fall from the sky almost as if she was shocked by lightning but there is no enemy in sight or cloud in the Nightopian sky. Then she remembered the last time DaYZ had tried to contact her and something she had read back in Nightmare about how sometimes Nightmaren with strong telepathic powers if the link was disconnected by force a phenominon occured that one Nightmaren could FEEL what was going on with the other one and vice versa, but without DaYZ being there Illusia couldn't use the only way to undo the phenominon. "Oh boy this isn't good..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users