Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rate the sig above you!

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

7/10
How long have you had NiGHTS?! Level 100-much!!

Pretty frikin long, really. I don't know. I was away when it hit 100.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
9/10

NiGHTS Chao and Froslass are uber kwaii.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
10/10.

Genius. Looks beautiful, plus nice quote subtitle.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

9/10

NiGHTS Chao and Froslass are uber kwaii.

I wondered what the hell my second one was. I thought it was some freakish mutation.

anyway 10/10 for UBERNESS.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Hahaha, Froslass is one of my favorite Pokemon ^^

9/10

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
9/10
KINGDOM HEEEEEAAAARRRRTTTTSSSS!!!!! XDDD
I <3 Kingdom Hearts. :)

Cerulean Lee

Cerulean Lee

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
8/10 - I liked that movie. I just remembered they were showing it in theaters after it won the Oscar.

=< You guys skipped me last time -

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
9/10 nice although not sure what it is

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
7/10

Always nice to see Nights.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
10/10 KIRBY!!!! *glomp*

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
9/10

Froslass ftw.

You seem very very familiar Cerulean Lee.....

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
10/10 POPSICLES AND KINGDOM HEARTS. Although I personally hate Kingdom Hearts, seeing them eating popsicles is funny.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Awww, no more Froslass ;_;

7/10

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
6/10 Kingdom hearts was a fun game... kinda went downhill IMO... but the pic is still pretty... not much else though...
(I wonder what those Popsicles taste like?)
minus two (this is gonna start something me thinks...) for dragging KH fandom into the scoring :)
have a nice day :) peace!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
7/10, needs a pic.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
A note from your friendly moderator:

If you DO deduct points because of a particular distaste - whether someone likes or dislikes an avatar, etc - then don't say out loud why you gave them the score you did other than what you guys have been doing (based on quality, composition, color). Yes, I'm targeting you in particular, Leonhart.

ALSO, there is no need to flame people for what series they do or don't like. Dailight, next time just merely say that you aren't a big fan of Kingdom Hearts. You're entitled to your opinion, but I think going out of the way to say you hate Kingdom Hearts was a bit unnecessary.

Otherwise, we can and will lock both these Rate the Sig and Rate the Avatar topics.

Thank you.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Sorry Miss infractus ;_;, i'll remember to keep it to myself.

I'd rate you, but y'know......no Sig xD

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
10/10
how many times do I have to say...
KINGDOM HEEEEEAAAARRRRTTTTSSSSS!!!

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
10/10

how many times do I have to say SPIRITED AWAAAAAAYYYYY!!! ^o^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
7/10 The pic is nicely done. I like the colors. :3

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
9/10 the pic is nice and goes well with the message above it...
we're gonna get sued when the kids tell their parents who promote this...

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
8/10
quoooootes of wisdom and rocks!!!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
/\
8/10

Twas a good movie. Not my favorite Studio Ghibli film, but good.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
8/10 for mind blowing action.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
7/10 I don't understand most of it....

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
8/10 for the second canister-thing

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
9/10 ooh. Me likey.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
3/10 While a nice little idea, there's just TOO MUCH in the sig. Plus, some of code work is broken. :/

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
3/10
Ehm...if it was from something I knew, the rating might be higher...but i'm not sure what it is...

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
9/10
It's spirited away! the name even shows creativity!
plus I like the message at the bottom :P

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
9/10 love the artwork.

Lady Spritzy

Lady Spritzy

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Games. On WoW, I'm Yetalis on Malfurion, with a full stable o' pets. On Skype, I'm lady_spritzy. Look for me on Gaia as Lady Spritzy. I'm a Sonic fan first, but NiGHTS is a close second. But then again, is there really any difference between the two?
10/10
I'm jelous. NiGHTS is soo cute! My guys over on pokeplushies aren't really up to par...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
10/10 So true, so true. It seems Sega has a tendency for tormented anti heroes.

Pyrii

Pyrii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

10/10 So true, so true. It seems Sega has a tendency for tormented anti heroes.

NiGHTS chao is adorable. BUt the tags for it need some proper formatting and cleaning up =)

Hmmm, another Sonic forum, I'm quite happy here thanks. Last few sonic forums I went to were full of anti-social l33tists. Sort of put me off another one

8/10 just fix up that bbcode =)

Pyrii's Marking system explained:

• one
  • two
  • three
  • four
  • five
  • six
  • seven
  • eight
  • nine
  • ten

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I'd say about a 6/10

Because you have a few of your contact info out there, and I'd be a bit to weary about giving it out for everyone to see. One is enough, I think. But at least it's not scattered all over the place.

Also, I know I'm not the mod of the forums, or the person that created this. But is it just me or does it seem like people are just getting good ratings cause the other person has something in thier profiles that they like? Just that They should be getting more or less points based on what they have in thier sig, not wheather or not that person knows that anime or that game. Is anyone else noticing this?

Just wanted to put my opinion out there.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
8/10
idk where it's from, but it's cooooo-al!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
9/10

TO ALL. I know my code work is kind of broken. Please help.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
AWWW Hes so cute!
9/10

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
7/10
It's pretty funny.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
8/10

Oh my, that sig is so bloody adorable :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic