Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not really an introduction, but...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Anybody remember me? I kind of disappeared suddenly and never gave a formal goodbye. But I'm not here for that, I'm here to say I'm back! I may not be around every day, but I'll still try to drop in between classes and work. As for what had gone on, to put it simply, real life. Which stinks. Majorly. I was looking at JoD the other day and I instantly thought about this site. I really enjoyed my time here before and I just had to come back to everone.

To those who are new here, I suppose I can introduce myself to you. As you can see by my user name, I'm CrazyInABottle, but you can just call me Crazy. I used to be around here a lot more right before JoD came out. Though I don't think I ever became famous, I like to think that I was liked by people and seen as 'one of the crowd'.

That's really about it. For those who want to play me in JoD, that probably won't happen. Every time I try to connect with someone in that game, it will never go through and sometimes the entire console freezes up (even for people who live less than 10 miles away!). I don't want to have to send my Wii in for repairs again, so...sorry!

Thanks everyone! I hope to have a good time again!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
: D Crazy! Welcome back! ^^

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Hey Trippy! Glad to see...er, chat with you again! I hope all is well.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Welcome back!

I know not who you are but... welcome back anyways!
enjoy your sta... err umm..............................
WELCOME BACK!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users