Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
(OOC:....LMAO!)

Kiera opened one eye to watch Ventro's eye watching her. She let out a low growl to let it know she could see it watching her chest. "Is every guy I know this perverted?" She mumbled to herself, staring at the eye. "How can I sleep with that thing staring at me?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
The eye pretended to look around the area before it went back to Kiera's head. Suddenly, Ventro spoke in his sleep.

"Zzzzz Who... on earth wants... to touch....a... flat chested.... girl like you....". He snored even more. The eye gave a glowing glare at Kiera. Unfortuantely, Ventro thought he saw a flat chested nightmaren in his dream not knowing it was projected from the open eye.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
Kiera looked down at her chest then back at Ventro, sending him a glare. "You son of a-" She stood and cocked her fist back as if to punch him but quickly stopped herself. "Now, now Kiera, let's not start with this again, hm?" She consoled herself and let her hand rest at her side.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Soon, Ventro rolled over and the eye was not in Kiera's site anymore. He slightly coughed a bit, but he was still uncomfortable with the change in his appearance. He finally woke up again with a sigh and looked at Kiera.

"You having any problems sleeping?" he asked.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera gave Ventro a very forced grin. "Yeah, kind of. It seems you are as well." She sat herself back down by the tree. She sighed heavily. "Personally, I'm worried about how this whole thing is going to go."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Same here! Well, there is no where else to go from her. The realm of nightmares is destroyed. Nightopia is destroyed. If there are more places beyond the Realm of Nightmares and Nightopia, it means that someone unknown is growing in power. Who knows... it could be a strange power that's even beyond the knowledge of humans and nightmares." Ventro sat up from the nest and floated to the edge of the nest facing Kiera.

Suddenly, he started to laugh. "You know... I kinda just had a strange fuzzy vision of a weird nightmaren. I couldn't tell who it was, but I guess it doesn't matter. It was flat chested and pretty ugly by the blurr." Ventro thought and looked to the side of the tree. "I don't even know why I saw it." Ventro pondered a bit.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera gave another forced grin. "You don't say? That's pretty strange. By the way, if I catch that eye staring at me again, I'm going to take it out." She relaxed a bit and huffed. "Well, if we can't sleep, maybe we should do somthing else to keep busy until morning."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro gave a shocking expression. He looked at his hands, but they were covered by the gloves. He was confused.

"What are you talking about? All my eyes are closed." he protested. Unfortunately, he forgot that he did have another eye on his forehead.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera pointed to Ventro's forehead and huffed again. "I hate being stared at. It's even worse when the person the eye belongs to is sleeping! That thing was watching me..." Her arms crossed over her chest out of protest as well to cover her chest.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro gave Kiera an odd look. He totally forgot about the one on his forehead. He gave it deep thought.

"Wait... if my eye was staring at you the whole time... then that means... the image I saw was........ Oh Shittios!!!" Ventro fell back into the nest in shock. When he finally added the two things together, he realzied the blurr vision was the projection of Kiera.

"Seriously... I... didn't know..." he studdered while covering all three of his eyes with his hand. He got up and remembered that he also said something bad in his sleep. "I'm sorry... Please don't be mad. I couldn't tell!!!" Ventro pleaded.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera grumbled something under her breath. "Still, if you said it there must be some kind of truth to it." She gave another sigh, more for her own benefit. "It doesn't matter. What ever you may think is your own personal opinion."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Well, not really... the things I say could just be out of defense. Doesn't mean I truely think that. You should know better than that." Ventro made a loud sigh and looked at the map on the invitation.

"Well, I'm sure once I have the cure, this eye will be gone hopefully... I really don't need 5 eyes to see." he finally stated. Ventro looked at the ballroom. Then, he looked at Kiera with concern.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera still had her arms crossed over her chest. "We can only hope. Do you think the Nightmaren that gave it to you is actually offering a cure? I mean, we don't want this being made worse. And what do you mean out of defense? What you said in your sleep couldn't have been much of a defense thing. I mean, you said I was flat chested. What were you being defensive about with that?" She raised an eyebrow at Ventro.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro glared at Kiera. "I was sure someone called me a pervert while I saw the blurry image. That's why I got defensive. I had no interest in anyone. the... I'm only sixteen. I would never let anyone insult me like that." Ventro crossed his arms angrily. Soon, he released his anger with a deep breath.

"Well, if you have any solutions on how to reverse this mutation, I would love to hear it Kiera." he looked at Kiera sadly. He humped over the side of the nest with his arms on his knees. Depression seemed to hover over him while he looked at the floor.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"I was talking about that stupid eye of yours that was staring at my chest! I can't help that you reacted badly to it." Kiera huffed and gave herself time to calm down. "I wouldn't even know how to fix something like that." She scooted closer to the tree she had been sitting under and became quiet and looked as if she was trying to make herself seem small, as if she didn't want to be noticed anymore. "All we can do it go and find out."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro agreed with Kiera's last statement.

"Oh! That makes sense! Sorry!" He appologized and lifted his head up.

"Kiera... I... Ehhh..." Ventro stopped. His words fell short when he rolled to the ground with his back side up. He had his arms wrapped around his torso when the pain inside increased. He grumbled and realized that he was having a hard time breathing.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera bolted to Ventro's side. "Hey, what's wrong?" She sat him up the best she could and looked him over. "It's probably that stuff still effecting your body..." She looked him over again and sighed, mumbling to herself. "I wish I knew how to make it stop but I have no clue what that stuff even was."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Ehhh..." Ventro grumbled miserably on the ground. Finally, another tail popped out with the other two tails. The pain slowly stopped, but Ventro was not okay with a third tail. In dismay, he quickly bolted back into his nest and hid himself completely under the blanket again.

"Mreat....Mhis..iss Must Mreat... Immmm a Mreak om Nature. Mor once Man I Mot Met in Mrouble." Ventro mumbled into the blanket to mute his yelling.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera leaned over the side of the nest. "Come on, it's just another tail. It's not that bad. Besides, we'll get it fixed." She tugged gently on the edge of the blanket in an attempt to coax Ventro out. "I've seen worse looking creatures than you. It's really not that bad."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro poked his head out to look at Kiera again.

"But... it's getting worse on its own." Ventro stated pulling out three brown tails. Only his original tail had a silver ring around it with red gems. He looked at the invitation and gave out a sigh of disappointment.

"I guess as long as it's doing it slowly... I'm fine for now." he said softly when he picked up the silver persona next to the invitation. He observed the persona, but there was nothing magical about the persona they gave. He laid back down in the nest to sleep again.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"Well, hopefully this party is going to turn out well. If we can get in, get what we need, and get out without any major casualties, things should be fine. I hope that in the end we can stop whatever they're doing." Kiera sat back against the tree and watched Ventro try to sleep for a while before letting her eyes wander around the area.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Soon, the darkness in the sky started to lighten up, and the bird nightmarens started flying through the trees. Ventro was fast asleep with all three of his eyes closed. He chuckled and laughed in his sleep before he was quiet again.

Suddenly, a kiwi fell on top of Kiera's head accidentally.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera blinked and reached up, picking the kiwi up off her head and placing it in her lap. She smiled at the little creature. "Hello there. Now where did you come from?" She looked up as if to see where the kiwi had fallen from.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Peep!" it bounced happily. Soon, the kiwi looked around on Kiera's lap and noticed the elixer bottle on the ground. It jumped off Kiera's lap and towards the bottle.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera kept her eyes on the little kiwi as it bounced around. She sat forward and came to lay on her stomache to watch the kiwi more closely. "What are you up to little guy?" She said curiously, mostly to herself.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
It pecked on the outside of the vial til the hidden paper unwrapped around it. It jumped thinking it did something wrong and ran off with a small puff of dust.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera shook her head but picked up the papaer, looking it over. "What is this?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
On the paper, it stated in small print,

Madame Rajas Formula

Created in the Emperor of Nightmare's Laboratory!

At the very bottom, it had a symbol of a black nightmare head with only one horn twisted on top of it. The eyes were red, but it had a creepy smile like a jack-o-lantern's smile.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera turned the paper over in her hands to see if there was anything else. She looked up at the sky to see the sun beginning to rise. She looked over at Ventro, wondering if he should be woken up. Kiera looked back down at the paper. "I guess this is the name of that Nightmaren that left this for Ventro."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
When the sunlight hits the trees, little kiwis climbed up the tree and into Ventro's nest. The all crawled gently on top of his blanket without disturbing him. Then, when they were all ready, they jumped up and down all together.

"Peep! Peep! Peep! Peep!" they chirped while they jumped on Ventro. Ventro started to move slightly and grumbled.

"Five more minutes." he mumbled and swung his tail over his back. Some of the kiwi were knocked off his back, but they climbed back up. When Ventro finally felt like they were gone, they started to do it again. Ventro was becoming very aggitated of something jumping on him.

"FIVE minutes!" he grumbled and did another attempt. Unfortunately, they continued to jump on him.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera giggled at the sight. "I think they want you up Ventro." She looked down at the paper. "Just as well, I found this piece of paper on that vial that held the elixer. I think it is the name of the Nightmaren that gave it to you as well as where it came from." She looked at Ventro to see if he would get up.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro got up with a loud yawn. All the kiwis jumped to the edge of the nest, when Ventro finally raising himself up. He felt the back of his head and the top of his forehead. In doubt, the extra horn and eye was still there. His eyes moved to the piece of paper in Kiera's hand.

"Madame Raja... the labarory... in the laboratory. So, this stuff really is the toxic formula." Ventro sighed and tried to look up. He picked up a ring to put on the other two tails, but he only have one design for one tail.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"So what time does this party start? The sooner we can get you that cure, the better. Besides, who knows when it will start to effect your personality. From what you said about the other's, it could start to make you...evil, to say the least." Kiera stated.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Kiera!!! That's a good way to make me panic now..." he tried to calm himself down by breathing.

"It should be starting hours from now. I still feel the same though. Geez, what are you going to wear to the party though? I highly suggest some type of disguise if you're going to sneak around." Ventro stated and threw the gold persona to Kiera.

"You're going to need that unless you feel like getting in trouble a lot faster. Hopefully, I think we can find the cure in the laboratory once we get in. Then, we got to figure out their plan." he finished. With excitement, Ventro went into a hole in the tree and pulled out his hats for his head.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera took the gold persona and looked it over before holding it up to her face. "Looks good, no?" She grinned. "Don't worry, I'll find something to wear. I may have to go off and find the antidote on my own as I imagine that Madam what-ever-her-name-is may be looking for you. I wonder if this party is part of something else they have planned...That's the last thing we would need."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Yeah! A plan to turn all of us into their crazy monsters. It could even be a trap, but we might as well take advantage of their trap." Ventro suggested and looked at Kiera.

"I think you look nice in that persona. If you hear Wizeman speaking through it, just ignore him. I haven't heard him speak though that persona for a long while." Ventro finished when he finally found a hat just like his with three horns and bells attached to the ends.

"Why on earth did I make this one in the first place?" he pondered and made funny faces looking at it.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"I think the hat looks good." Kiera complimented, putting the persona on. "It would probably do me some good to find something to wear." She disappeared for a while and came back in a long purple dress with red stitching. Her black hair was up in a bun and the persona was on her face. She wore her long purple leggings with the bells at the top that rung softly. "How's this for a disguise?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Wow! Any nightmaren would regret not asking you out on a date." Ventro complimented. He went around and pulled off his white coat and blue vest to show his black undershirt. With luck, he found his black coat with a gold vest. He fastened the black and gold colar, but he didn't put his arms through his sleeves. He let the sleeves and the coar hang loose on the side of his arms. Then, he changed into some black pants and some black like boots with gold band around it that meet at a red gem. Unfortunately, he forgot that he dressed infront of Kiera.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera looked around, acting like she hadn't paid attention to him changing but had a grin on her face. "Sooo, what's the plan? You and me go in the front and I let Droiture in the back way, right?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"That's the plan!" he said cheerfully when he finally fastened his belt to his pants. He looked at the map and pointed towards the direction of the palace.

"It should be down that way. We would be there in no time, but it's still a long flight." he stated and placed the silver persona over his eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users