Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eye of the Storm

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"You don't have to tell me twice!" Droiture shot his tail out like a rudder and used it sort of as a springboard and propelled himself forwards, then used his own power from thereon and zoomed as far away from the explosions as possible.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"Dro..," TORiAS panted ", What the hell is going on here? I don't get it..."
He closed his eyes, and sat down.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Role playing, Gaming, Writting, and Comic maker
"Less questions... More flying! Let's get out of here!" Ventro yelled trying to fly away from the blasts.

"Who on earth is attacking us if not Reala or Jackle?" Ventro thought rushing behind Droiture. He looked around quickly to find the source of the blast.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"AHHH!" TORiAS was hit by some flying debris in his side, and fell to the ground.
"What in the world...?!" He spun to face the explosions, his eyes bulging as he saw thier source "... No! They've come! NO!"
He fell down onto his kneess, looking insane to the others surrounding him "OH GOD! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!"

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
"Damn it!" Kiera grabbed Torias off the ground, avoiding falling rocks. "This is no time to lose it! We have to get somewhere safe!" She snapped, trying to get Torias to his feet.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Kiera, you've been here longer than I have. Isn't there a shelter of some sort we can hide to?" Ventro asked trying to dodge the debris and rocks flying towards him.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Reading! And writing. Drawing would be one, if I knew how to draw. XD I love to RP (obviously) Would love to travel!
"Yes, come!" Kiera darted through the trees at break neck speed. If they were to hide they needed to lose these bad guys. "As fast as you can, let's go!" She weaved through the trees and darted over small hills and when she finally felt they were out of range, she stopped to breath. "Does anyone know of anywhere safe?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS struggled "Y-yes... Kiera.. must escape...." He stood, turning around "C-come on."
He seemed to have recovered, but his eyes were glazed.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
"Let's get back to my cave! We'll be safe there and I can put a barrier up!" Droiture yelled over the explosions, steering himself back towards the crystal cave.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera nodded. "Back to your cave it is." She followed Droiture quickly, heaving and out of breath from running. "Is it...close?" Kiera breathed, growing tired.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Crystal, guide us!" A crystal shard formed in front of Droiture, pointing the way. "It's not what I would consider 'close' but it's a f@(% of a lot safer than here! Just follow me!" Droiture flew as the explosions increased in violence and fire.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro breathed hard when he looked back at the flames filling up the Realm of Nightmares.

"What on earth is going on? Is this... no... wizeman would never do that to his own nightmare... Who on earth is causing the destruction?" Ventro asked himself. Bird nightmarens and other flying nightmarens filled the air. The expression of shock and fear were on their faces when they passed by.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Ven, I don't think Wizeman is doing this! I think the world is doing this to itself! Didn't I tell you the world was falling apart on it's own, Keira? Didn't I tell you it would all be for nothing?" Droiture cried, then began a string of curse words in French.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
"I don't think this is happening on it's own!" Kiera yelled over the massive explosions. A near by explosion sent her to the ground, rolling. "Can we argue about this later? I would like to get away from this!" She jumped up.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Here!" Droiture found his cave and ushered everyone inside quickly.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera made her way in and let herself slide to the floor, breathing heavily. "I hate...running." She looked out the mouth of the cave. "This is such...a pain...in the a**." She rested her head against the cave wall and let her tongue hang out. "So we're definately safe in here?"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Unfortunately, Ventro lost his way with the commotion. When he tried to look for everybody, he could not find anybody. With a sigh, he followed the other nightmarens to the safe haven they were going to.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Ventro! Where are you?!" Droiture called out in the commotion.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro heard a voice in the commotion of flying nightmarens...

"Droiture!!! Where are you?" Ventro looked around, but all he saw was more flying nightmarens passing by.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture sent up a crystal flare that glowed brightly. "Ventro, head for the light!" He instructed.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro spotted the small light and tried to fight against the nightmarens comming towards him. Fortunately, he caught sight of the cave and crash landed on the ground.

"Argh... stupid flying nightmarens... OUCH!!! I've seen smarter nightmarens in the forest." he grumbled when he tried to pick himself up. He had his hand over his arm when he walked towards the mouth of the cave.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
"Get in here, dude;do you want to explode?!" Droiture grabbed Ventro's arm and dragged him inside before putting up a barrier. "Okey doke, head count. Reala, Jackle, Keira, Ventro, TORiAS, SiL... SiL? SiL? Oh my God, where's SiL?" Droiture began to panic. Where had he last seen his sister?

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
"Who's SiL?" Ventro asked. He never seen anyone named Sil before ever since the colossieum. He looked around the cave with concern.

"What does this person look like?"
he asked.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture flipped around to TORiAS. "TORiAS, where is your daughter?" He asked desperately.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera watched Droiture, still breathing heavily. Her eyes shifted over to the mouth of the cave. She watched the destruction outside, watched some die while others ran for their lives. She looked back at the others who were busy with looking for Torias' daughter and slipped through one of her bubbles, coming outside. She broke into a run, her lungs still burning from before. "This has to stop."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro summoned all his kiwis and they looked at him with concern.

"Alright! Let's search around and find Sil." Ventro commanded. Unfortunately, all of them had question marks on their heads. Ven made a sigh.

"Okay! I have no idea what she looks like either, but we can try. Let's go!" he said and they scattered everywhere in the cave.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture realized that the last time he saw his sister was before the colosseum. He looked to the others. "I'm going back. We need to save her." He shot out of the cave like a bullet, going through the debris and the devastation.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Keira watched Droiture head in the opposite direction of her. "Good luck." She whispered under her breath. She lifted off the ground, flying as fast as she possibly could. Kiera did her best to avoid the fire licking at her feet as well as the rocks and other debris that fell around her. She looked at the ground, seeing the bodies of those that had fallen trying so desperatly to escape. Kiera tore her eyes from the scene and continued to her destination. She soon came to the dream gate.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro came back with his keys.

"Hey! Found anything?" Ventro asked the kiwis, but they sunk their heads in the blue feathers. "I figured that much. Come on." Ventro turned the kiwis back into charms and looked around.

"Droiture? Kiera?"
He looked around and only saw Reala and Jackle.

"They left the cave a while back insearch for that runt SiL" Jackle chuckled.

"Wait... you mean they left me with you two guys... Well, what's really going on...? Wizeman's not doing this. Why is nightmare falling apart?" he asked Jackle and Reala.

"Beats me! I've seen the world fall apart before, but it will eventually pass." Jackle stated.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture was trying to go through the ruined colosseum when he was suddenly hit by a falling piece of architecture, knocking him out. He spiraled to the ground and landed hard on the ground, and was buried by rock and debris. His final thought before slipping into unconsciousness was, "Keira.... save me...Keira..."

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera's ears twitched and her head raised to look in the direction Droiture had gone in. "Hold on Droiture! I'll come for you." She turned back to the Dream Gate and let out a snarl. She tore off her hat and her horns grew in, curling as her skin faded into a dark red color. Her eyes shown brightly. "Come out here."

A dark figure floated down from the top of the gate casually. "Beautiful, isn't it? Everything falling into ruins, everyone running scared, none stopping to help a fallen friend." He gave her a grin.

Kiera sighed heavily. "You're going to make this hard, aren't you, you f***ing prick?"

He frowned. "Kiera what happened to you? I remember when we were all on the same side. You, Reala, and me. What happened to that?" His feet gently came down to touch the ground.

"Bite me Devin!"

Devin grinned. "As you wish!" The two charged each other, their claws clashing.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture's head was filled with pain and images of those around him. Ventro, TORiAS, Reala, Jackle, SiL..... and Keira..... He groggily opened his eyes to see himself in a pocket of air surrounded by debris and rock. He tried to move his arms and legs and screeched in pain; both sets of limbs were shattered. The pain knocked him out cold once again.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
The harsh sound of metal on metal echoed through the land, everyone being informed of the last battle that would take place here. They forced each other back and charged once again. Kiera shot her hand out, claws extended across Devin's face. His blood dripped thick and purple. It splashed Kiera's hand, sending her into a pained scream. Devin's blood was like acid, burning at her skin. While she paniced, Devin clamped his jaws down on her shoulder, trying violently to tear at her skin.

Kiera grabbed Devin's horns, tearing him away and throwing him to the ground. The two took deep breaths, gushing blood. Kiera stumbled. "Damn." She shook her head, trying to come back from the pain. Kiera quickly took to the skies, Devin following close behind. "Come on Kiera! You could always help me recreate this world! We could do it together!" She did her best to avoid hitting trees as she darted through the forest, leading him. Kiera knew Droiture needed help and had to get to him.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro looked at the explosions getting worse from the mouth of the cave.

"Geez... Where is Droiture and Kiera? I hope they're okay... I'm going to head out and find them." Ventro stated.

"And start where? You don't even know where to look." Jackle pointed out. The blast had grew worse over Nightmare. More nightmarens flew in fear from the blast.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
TORiAS shivered, looking for SiL in this mess was nigh impossible.
"SiL?! SiL!?" TORi called, seeing the small nightmaren cowering before a beautiflu, pale human man with garnet eyes...
"Get away from my daughter, Malak!"

"How about "no" for your answer, Calidio."

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro looked outside with anger stirred inside.

"You can stay here all you like, but I want to make sure everyone is alright." Ventro stated and flew out of the mouth of the castle. Not far, he spotted Toria and a visitor in the forest.

"Toria! What's going on?" he asked.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
Droiture stirred once again in his stony tomb and managed to look around. Unfortunately, he could not move his arms to create the spell for his cocoon of crystal. "Help me.... Please...." He choked on his own blood rising in his throat.

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro stopped when he noticed that Toria already had his own problems to deal with. He looked around to see if he sees any sign of Kiera and Droiture. Unfortunately, all he saw was the flames and nightmarens still fleeing for their lives.

"KIERA!!! DROITURE!!!" he yelled. He flew around while the blast drew closer.

Ookami

Ookami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Kiera slammed down hard to the ground at the mouth of the cave. She rolled into the cave, avoiding Devin who slammed his feet into the ground where Kiera had been. "Son of a b*****!" Her arm was dripping blood and hung at her side, no longer of use. She looked desperatly at Jackle and Reala. "Where the hell is Ven-" Devin grabbed Kiera and whipped her back outside. "I'm not done with you!" She crashed through a large tree and recovered the best she could, trying to get away from the dangerous Nightmare. "I need some f***ing help!"

Ventro

Ventro

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
Ventro quickly rushed through different areas trying to see any sign of Kiera or Droiture. With little hope, He few back to the direction of the cave.

"I hope everyone is doing okay. I don't like this at all." he thought. Soon, he heard faint sounds from the cave and an unknown nightmaren at the mouth of the cave. With caution, he flew to a near by tree in the shadows.

"Well, look who's here." Jackle chuckled with a grin. "What are you up to on this fine day of destruction?" He asked not paying any attention to Kiera's state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users