Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Short stories into Dreams

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Just last night I had quite an interesting dream... *WARNING love story ahoy!*
It was about a man (not me) he was waking up one morning and getting ready for the day he brushed his teeth, said good morning to his wife, and headed out the door, then you see him in the car during this time he tells his wife how much he loves her (aww) and after abit of that he ends up at a place like NASA. He eventually ends up in a space-shuttle on a solo mission (It never says "this is a solo mission for a reason" but I think it was supposed to be a
Spoiler
*read spoiler after story if you don't get it*) while in the shuttle as the rocket's about to take off and the sensors in the HQ start to go off. One man calls the shuttle and asks, "Is your wife in there?", then you see the man in the seat and you notice he's the only one in there yet he smiles and replies "yes", then the shuttle takes off and he goes out into deep space. After a short time he says "I'm coming my dear" (or something like that) and pulls a leaver and is ejected into space. The rocket is headed right twords the sun! and you see the man floating slowly twords it hands outstretched in front of him as if holding something, just then you see an angel appear in his arms. and watch them float off together...
Nice eh? How that guy's wife was with him the entire time even in death. I wish I had someone to care for in the way those two cared for each other <_< but the dream was also quite clever because you never see that his wife is "not with him physically" until the very end.

Anyone else have a dream that starts and ends like a short story that has a nice meaning and isn't completely random?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users