Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Illumine Choronicles

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Do you wish for that message to be delivered? Asked Zanos, now looking at SiL.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"That's the plan," SiL aknowledged.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos tossed the Goodle, bird and all, into the air.

Begone messenger. Relay what SiL has said to your master. Thought Zanos, eyeing the low level maren. And warn your bretheren that I may not be so merciful next time, if you come out swinging.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia continued to glare. "Now that you have your NEW message get out of here before you find out just how much damage we CAN do to the Messenger." Turns to SiL as the bird flys off. "Why do you think he's so worried about what you're up to?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"He does not know why I'm trying to purify him...... He is concerned because he does care. He's not completly corrupt, and that is why the Illumine are our only hope....."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
"uhhhh..." BLiSS stuttered from behind the other marens. "Can we...get moving?" She looked around her, sensing that not all was right here. How could it be? This place looked like it was hit with a sandstorm.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL smiled warmly at BLiSS "If you are afraid, stay cloe to me," and with that he jumped of the edge of the cliff he had been standing on. Slowly he moved forward ", I'm.... sensing something......"
"Message Delivered."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Where to? Asked Zanos, following SiL. Do you think an Illumine would be in this mare?

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
BLiSS wanted to trust this stranger that had called her here, but did not think it was entirely right. She slowly lowered herself to the ground after drifting off of the cliff and looked around again. So, the other marens were sensing something too. The jewel on her chest flickered from black to green. She was no longer frightened, but now a bit curious of what this place could hold.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia looks down at her pink gem which was glowing with its usuall light pink light something she hadn't seen since the corruption of TORiAS and the disapperence of her sibling NiGHTS connecting to the power that she and she was sure that the others felt. "I think that SiL's right...there's something here...something...good. Could it be a Illumine?" She pointed to the west where she felt that the power was comming from twoards the area where BLiSS was floating. "It seems to be comming from that direction."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"I don't sense anything..." Nyclone said, trying to make sure everyone remembered he was still there. He also really couldn't sense anything. But that isn't his strongest ability, sensing other maren with his jewel.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Yea," SiL looked at BLiSS ", It could be..." Something was wrong... should he trust these strangers with his.... father's...... destiny? Oh, poor, poor, TORiAS ...... " An Illumine... or.... something..... else? It was good... could it be....!
SiLiQUiY? Is that you? Where am I? How did I get here? Is that you, Illusia?! What's happened?!?!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"Who are you?!" He asked, not even listening to SiL's thoughts.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Me? I am NiGHTS, and you?
"Mr.NiGHTS, it is you! Do you know where the Illune are?"
"The what-a-mine?
"Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat. I have to save Master!" SiL was fed upp.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"That's you? I haven't seen you in I don't know how long!" Nyclone was suprised that he forgot NiGHTS.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
Of course! How are you?
"I'm leaving," SiL announced ", anyone who wants can come along."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Great!" Nyclone didn't even notice that SiL was leaving.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL thought about TORiAS as he drifted through space. His eyes closed, he remembered how TORiAS taught him how to fly...
Shouldn't you go after the child? He can't be more than a few years old, and I don't think he can take care of himself.I'll stay here to catch up with my sibling.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Fine. HEY! SILQUY! WAIT UP!" He flew after her.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL turned to Nyclone ", So you decided to come with? Good," He paused ", What was my Father like when he was young?"
SiL sighed " I can't remember.... Reala took care of me for so long..... "

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Oh, he was a great maren, although he once dated Reala. I raised him from when he was first created. I couldn't belive that he was a destruction creator when I heard it." He said, looking back on the glory days.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"I was created from the Surge of power the first time it happened..." SiL looked away ", I was told by Reala you were there."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I was. I was amazed by your father's power. I had just done it the old-fasion way of bumping into another maren."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Father did by himself..." SiL sighed ", I wonder where to look for the Illumine?"
He flew up to a windmill and touched the dulled stone, sitting on the burnt looking grass next to it. From the burning jewel on his chest, three little spirits the color of roses rose ", Go. Try and help. I need it."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"What the?" He asked, never seeing a spirit of rose before.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"These are my Spirits," SiL informed him ", They serve me, and are simillar to your jesters, but they don't fight. They're for reconisance."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"How did you know about the Jesters?" Well that was odd. How could he have learned about them?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL laughed, a bell like noise ", Through my Father's stories about you, of course!"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, that was kind of obvious.... What else did he tell you?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos had opened a portal to SiL and Nyclone large enough to accomodate his falcon form, but took off the mask partway through to return to normal.

"Must have gotten side-tracked mid-transit." Said Zanos, putting the mask away for now. "Oh, you two were talking? Pardon me then."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"TORi told the kid about us. Go figure!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia hugged NiGHTS. "Where have you been? I've been searching for you for such a long time...especially what happened with TORiAS. Now the only thing I know is in order to save both the dream and waking world. All of this happened after you disappered! What happened to you?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Makes sense. Our previous adventures are certainly worth retelling. Mostly."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Yes, but I didn't expect our tales to be retold."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
NiGHTS smiled at his sister warmly The child... Is she TORiAS child?

"Hmmm, Father did tell me all about you two. He really likes you both, but we need to get moving... Where are the Illumine?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Regardless, we need to drag NiGHTS and Ilusia with us."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Beats me. The Illumine are news to me because I've been maintaining and expanding the Dream Gate. Right up til someone wrecked it."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"I've just been sleeping and fiddling with my knickknacks...."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL looked guilty ", I'm afraid I was the one who wrecked the Dream Gate, you see, up until recently.... I'vr been following father's..."

My orders? Why aren't you still?

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos sighed upon hearing what SiL had to say.

"Had you not decided to purify your father, I would have used my power to obliterate you for destroying such a critical landmark." Said Zanos, displaying no emotion. "However, the damage you caused is being repaired as we speak, as part of the reason I was sidetracked was to gather surviving Nightopians and send them to the Dream Gate. I have a King Pian there as well to protect them. Though in the end, only those who dream can fully repair it's function."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users