Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Illumine Choronicles

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
SiL looked over Spring Valley, as curropt as it now was, and waited for the party responsible for saving Nightmare, Nightopia, and The Waking. It would be a long journey....

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
BLiSS came to a halt and looked around her. Pure Valley, one of her favorite spots, was now desolate and lonely. She sighed. This wasn't ALL her responsibility to restore...she hoped. The blue and white maren started up the slope that another Nightmaren was perched on, looking out at the valley.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
On a dark and somewhat lonely set of floating islands in the Twilight... Aka, the plane of existance the Dream Gate is in...

A black maren whose appearance was in a way, unique, rose from the water of the barely functioning fountain on the center island and looked around.
Well, this place has well and truly gone to the dogs while I was gone. Thought the Maren, floating by what used to be a housing complex for Nightopians who resided here at one point. For once I'd like to see this place in all its splendor instead of its squalor.

A weak gust blew by, causing the maren's ghostly white hair and red necklace to flutter slightly.
His amithyst eyes again scanned what was left, and he concluded that the Nightopian population had been reduced to only a few, and they were afraid to come out.

He then checked another fountain, which still produced a sparkling blue fluid, and concluded that the survivors would have enough to eat, even at the reduced production rate.

Time to get to work then. Thought the maren, as he began to recreate the Nightopia Doors that would give those without his power the ability to traverse different mares more easily.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Nyclone was in his workshop in Spring Valley, tinkering with multiple weapons, until he looked outside and saw two maren, who, by the looks of it, weren't here to kill him. Naive little Nyclone...

He went outside, and flew up to the maren. "Hi!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
A third maren, a green one named Illusia, also appeared at that moment. Her hope for finding her sibling glowing brightly in her heart despite all the darkness she had seen and experienced since NiGHTS' mysterious disapperance. Ever the optomistic Illusia believed that things would get better and both Nightopia and the world of Vistiors would be saved...and so would her sibling wherever he/she was. "Hi there."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Nyclone looked at all of their expressions, and said, "Ok. Clearly I've missed something here."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
BLiSS whipped around, terrified, to face the new marens. The jewel on her chest was dead black. "Who-who are you?! Please don't hurt me!" She backed up through the dried up Pure Valley grass.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Well, I'm not." Nyclone then looked at his surroundings, and said, "You sleep for just one week, and an entire Nightopia becomes a wasteland."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
"I'm SiLOQUiY," The first Maren stated ", This happened because TORiAS the Just has become, well, corrupted....."
He bowed ", Nice to meet you. I think we're all that's pure.... exept.... for the Illumines."
His eyes were unfocused ", Their power alone can save our worlds..."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
BLiSS sighed with relief. "That's good. So these Illumines will do all the work for us, right?" She asked SiLOQUiY. "But then why were we called here?" Her jewel had turned from black to a soft orange, and was pulsing yellow every now and then.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
" It's not that easy. You see.... We find them first. There are three. One to each of the worlds. The Great Mother created them once upon a time to protect all her children."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
The black Maren floated back, admiring his handiwork.
The door he crafted began to react to a light coming from the maren's large eye on his left shoulder, creating a stained glass representation of Pure Valley, but something was wrong. The glass did not have the bright colors and hues that normally signified life and innocence, but instead was a drab, dead series of brown and black colors that depicted a wasteland.

So, this is where you want me to go? Thought the maren, his hand on the shiny brass hoor handle. I see, beyond this door there is someone, or someones, who can help.

He pulled open the door and walked through.
As he exited the door the maren hovered over the dead grass, which even at his gentlest movement, crumbled into dust beneath his feet.
He saw several marens, one familiar, the others not.
He hovered over to the one he was familiar with.

"Hello Nyclone."

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL watched the MAren with intrest ", He's Nyclone? I've heard of him...."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia looks very confused herself. "I know how you feel...right now I'm trying to find my sibling NiGHTS and save this world...if those Illumine are the only way to do that I'm willing to help in any way I can. And you don't need to be afraid of me...if you are."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"Yeah...yeah, sure! What he said!" BLiSS said, grinning sheepishly. "Illumines, three, find, done! Right?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
Nyclone looked at SiL, wide eyed. "ANYTHING YOU HEARD WAS A LIE!"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
"Most amusing reaction out of you yet. I didn't think you could bug your eyes out like that."

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia tries not to laugh so she doesn't tick anyone off. "Me neither. So where should we look first? And how will we know them when we find them?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Who are 'them'?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"The Illumine... Well, on is in Nightmare, and I don't suggest going there right now, one in Nightopia, and one in the Waking."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"...right." BLiSS was more confused now than ever. "Well...shall we get started?" She said, looking around at the barren landscape. This place was going to need a LOT of work...

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"hmmm" SiL sighed ", Ah, yes. We should. That would be good. Do you want to start here?" He took flight "As good a place as any."
He paused, mid flight, and warned ", Beware Reala...."

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
So, why try to keep your identity a secret Nyclone? It's not like you. Thought Zanos, putting on his Falcon persona before flying off to help search for the Illumine.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
SiL smiled charmingly ", Zanos, right? Master told me alot of stories about you and Nyclone."

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
'I like jokes.' Is all Nyclone thought back. "Wait. Would you happen to know 'TORiAS the Fallen'?"

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos nodded at SiL's query, and extended his bladed wings upward since he was still in falcon form.

Yes, I am Zanos. Thought Zanos, broadcasting his thoughts to the other marens in the group. And I have the same question Nyclone does. Do you know TORiAS?

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia smiles at her comrads. "Let's go!"

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"Tor-yes?" BLiSS stuttered in an attempt to pronounce it right. "Nope. By the way, I'm BLiSS." She smiled at these strangers that were all set on finding Illumines. She hoped that maybe just this once, she would be courageous enough to fit in.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Oh. Hi!"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Oh, yes! I know him! He is the one we must purify! Poor Master TORiAS (TOR- EE- AHS......." SiL smiled softly at BLiSS "You'll be fine. Nyclone, Zanos and I are strong fighters, though I can't speak for Illusia."

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
"Err, okay." BLiSS smiled back, not knowing to trust this stranger or not. Hopefully what he said was true, and she wouldn't have to fight much. But if she didn't have to fight, why was she called here? It was all very confusing to the young Nightmaren.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Wait. 'Master'?"

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"TORiAS is my Creator....," SiL trailed off ", The fact that we're in this mess... is my fault....." Only Nyclone could have possibly have heard that last part.
SiL sensed something, and then pushed BLiSS to the ground ", Goodle!" If he had not moved, she could have gotten hurt.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Why did I have to be caught up in this?" Nyclone asked himself.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Zanos normally would not have been able to catch the goodle so easily, but in Falcon form, it was a different story.
A disembodied claw snatched up both bird and rider and slammed them to the ground, pinning them there.

Well well well, what is your buisness, little messenger of horrors? Zanos thought mockingly, keeping one eye on the goodle, and the other looking for the beast that it might've been ahead of.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"Looking f-for SiLOQUiY......," The rider gasped.
SiL stood over the Goodle, behind him loomed a red Spirit of Fire ", Do you want him, or should I take him?" SiL asked Zanos.

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
We should not kill the messenger before he has a chance to do his job. The one thing I have learned about them that is useful... Thought Zanos, reducing the amount of pressure slightly. Is that what they have to say is usually of importance. So speak messenger, your answer, or lack thereof, decides your fate.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
BLiSS cleared the dust from her throat, staring at the goodle under Zanos's grip. She sighed. Yup, this might be a bit dangerous after all. They haven't even gotten started yet, and here she was about to be attacked by a goodle. She stood and backed away from the little creature. However harmless it was, BLiSS was not taking her chances.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Illusia's eyes were narrowed and were focused on the goodle ready for anything that might happen. "Well now what are you going to do you overgrown turkey?" Illusia mutters to herself while continuing to focus on the bird.

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
"P-please...," The Goodle gasped ", SiL is supposed to report t-to Master.... He said.... That SiL is ungrateful... a-and should not interfere....," He looked at Zanos ", Don't shoot the messenger!!!!!!"
SiL stared ", Tell Master that what I do I do for his own good."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users