Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sega Superstars Tennis

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
Wow i want to try those glitches now haha it is a great game they could add more to it

Guest_Purachina_*

Guest_Purachina_*
  • Guests

Aww, oh well. Playing in the presence of Wizeman WOULD be cool though. He'd be all like "Play for my enjoyment" and Reala would be all "Yeah, what he said." And then Jackle would eat the ball.

Oh, do the stages have unique events in them? Or do all of the stages play the same?

Haha, yes! Wizeman would be there with a racket in each hand. He'd be a tennis playing tank

No )= the stages don't have any events. But the Sonic stage has chao as an audience. While Big, Knuckles, and Silver are in the sidelines XD NiGHTS' stage has 'pians there too O:

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
What's the deal with Silver hanging out in Green Hill Zone? Isn't he like, from the future? WHY WOULD HE BE THERE?! (in case you didn't know, he's there in Super Smash Bros. too)

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Wait, there's a new Sega Superstars game out? Oh god, I need it. I played the pants off the first one- the NiGHTS and SC5 ones especially, as they were good for the arms.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
By the by SST on the Wii is 50% off this week (i.e., like, 25 bucks) at Toys R Us if you buy it with MarioKart. Just passing that info.

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
Thanks Diogo! :blink: I think I'll get the DS one, for 2 things, Cheaper, and Portable. XD Yay! NiGHTS character on the go!

phosphorus

phosphorus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

What's the deal with Silver hanging out in Green Hill Zone? Isn't he like, from the future? WHY WOULD HE BE THERE?! (in case you didn't know, he's there in Super Smash Bros. too)

Then you might also be wondering what NiGHTS, is doing there, considering NiGHTS has no coporeal form. And Blaze is from another dimension.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I want this game but I has no moniez..... *sob*

Edit-- I now have the game and have one thing to say. DEATH TO AMY ROSE. I swear to God, if I lose to her one more time, I'm smashing the Wii through a window. TAKE THAT YOU PINK B#*^H!!!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I'm doing Mission mode to attempt to unlock Reala. I'm playing as NiGHTS in the first Sonic the Hedgehog mission, which is a singles tournament. I've beaten Sonic, and Tails (with some difficulty), but Amy needs to die. She's fast and she's got this freakish Superstars tecnique where, when you hit the ball, you jerk around like a crazy person for a few seconds. How do I beat her? I'm so frustrated I'm about to throw the Wii out the window and beat the game over the head with a stick. I just got the game today and I'm ready to pull my hair out. Help!'

Oh, and edit--

How do you unlock the NiGHTS stage?

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.
Yepyepyep, been there, done that. First off, you unlock the NiGHTS stage sometime in the Sonic or Jet Set Radio planet superstars. (I think) Trust me, after you beat Amy all the missions get easier. (Except the first mission on Alex Kidd, I still haven't beaten that one. >~<) Anywho, what I recommend is this:

Get an ALL-ROUND character, and at first stay in the back offensive side of the court. (It's Curien Mansion, non?) Then, when she gets right up on the net, either wait till she hits it high for a smash shot, or hit the ball HARD to the left or right, whichever looks more likely to work.

If that doesn't work, I either don't know what to tell you or you should never take gaming advice from me again. XD But believe me, she'll let her guard down easily and you'll get her. (The special matches in free-form tournament are iNSANE (worse than her)) Glad that I could have maybe been of assisstence. :)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Everything you told me was right, Realarox, thank you so much. There is one thing I'd like to point out, however. I found it much easier to stay very close to the net rather than in the back. I was able to see her balls easier (*shoots self for bad joke*) and I was able to hit them further away, but other than that, thank you. Now on to the other missions. Any more advice you'd like to give a rookie?

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Uhm....Alex Kidd is on steroids? *shot* Jk. Well, let's see... For the special matches at the ends of free-form tournaments, (singles or doubles) Eggman and Shadow have the exact same weakness as Amy. ^^; Does that help? IDK. Also, I just now got the joke above about seeing balls. Haha, that's a nice mental image. XD Try the technique on Alex Kidd, too. I have yet to beat him. (By then you'll have the courts such as Jet Set Radio, OutRun, NiGHTS, etc. AND mini-games such as, JSR, Space Harrier, Virtua Squad, Chu-Chu Rocket, ((maybe))) DO NOT freak out when you can't get past Chu-Chu Rocket or certain kinds of Puyo Pop Fever missions. They are hard. Ish. Maybe. I should shut up now. You're welcome for he help. (Best Characters to play as are NiGHTS, Ulala, Beat, and Reala when you get him)

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Ugh, theres no less than 4 Sega Superstars topics floating around. It's time for a merger I think.
Can we try and keep them all these kind of topics in thier relevent game topics please ? Cheers.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Oopsie. Sorry, Jof.

Thanks, Realarox, and I'll keep that in mind. I've now gotten Reala and play with him as often as possible. My only complaint is that he sounds like a HORRIBLE LITTLE GREMLIN when he talks. Who the frig was his voice actor?! I want to send him a cake filled with napalm or bottle rockets. See how he voices Marens when his vocal chords explode.

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Speaking of who voiced who, if I'm not mistaken, on the credits it said that that guy from Seinfeld was one of the voices....I've been trying to figure out who, and I'm leaning towards Reala. Any of you notice this?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Never watched Seinfeld in my life. I wouldn't know. But, if I had to guess, I would say yeah, as as I've just said, Reala sounds like a horrible little gremlin and I hate it. His JoD voice was, dare I say it, very very muchly sexier. Dare I mention I jumped up and licked the TV when I first heard it?

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

My only complaint is that he sounds like a HORRIBLE LITTLE GREMLIN when he talks.

Hahaha, I know. XD I totally agree, too. I'd much rather his voice be like Johnny Depp's. ^^;
~I also just read your post about jumping up and licking the TV when you first heard it. :D I almost did the same!!! *shot*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
No, seriously. I did. My TV still has the saliva-mark to prove it. It's like, cursed. My mom's tried to clean the TV a dozen times and still, the lick mark remains. I bet Reala kept it there to prove to NiGHTS he has more fangirls.

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

No, seriously. I did. My TV still has the saliva-mark to prove it. It's like, cursed. My mom's tried to clean the TV a dozen times and still, the lick mark remains. I bet Reala kept it there to prove to NiGHTS he has more fangirls.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, of course! That's why mine had a lick-mark when I didn't even lick it! *gaspeth* He knows I'm a fangirl!!! <_<

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I just noticed X-Play's review.. 4 out of 5

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1748/SEG...ars_Tennis.html

Also, SST is now on sale at Gamestop for $20 as part of the game days sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users