Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi! Can someone help me please? I'm new!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Hi everyone, I'm Saphira, and I'm new to NiGHTS community. I absolutely adore NiGHTS, so much that I'll find him soaring through the sky in my dreams sometimes. :lol:

Can anyone please help me out with these questions?

1. I don't get the "topics" and "posts" thingys on my profile, what is the point of them?
2. Off topic but... Does anyone know where I can get patterms for making a NiGHTS plushie? I want to sew one. I have ideyas in my head, but I want to see patterns of what others did so I can get the right materials and what not. :lol:
3. Do joo like pie? Cuz I luff pie. Pie is good. Especially lemon pie. Yummy! *does happydance and throws a pie at joo* Ain't it YUMMY? Ahem, sorry, a wee bit off topic there too. :blink:
4. What's the point of the personal assistants on here? I don't really get what it's for.

If anyone can help me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thankies!!!
~ Saphira :P

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Greetings!

I am not qualified to be answering questions but I will try to do so anyway!
1) The posts/topics allow other people to easily find things you have said (in case they are wondering who this person is I suppose).
2) I am pretty sure that there are no plushie patterns available. However I could be mistaken?
3) I have pi memorized to over 30 digits? (this does not count)
4) I have no idea! This bulletin board system is different from ones I am used to in a number of ways. I never even NOTICED the "My Assistant" thing before!

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Greetings! and welcome :)

1. I believe this was answered
2. your guess is as good as mine :/ let me know if ya find any
3. I luff pie! I luff lemons! I nevah twaeed lemon pie doe... I luff apple pie!
4. The my assistant is a particularly useful tool which keeps you updated on... Private messages (PMs), most recent posts, misc. info (top 20 posters, last 10 posts, etc.), and also provides a search tool for looking for specific topics. This tool will also automatically come up on screen for you whenever you get a PM.

Have a nice day :)

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
Thanks people! This clears things up alot!
BTW, if anyone can give me a specific link that shows NiGHTS doll patterns, can you please tell me? I don't want mine to turn out all lopsided and nightmarish with one eye hanging by a thread 0.o

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Welcome to the forum!

Heh, I wasn't even aware of "My Assistant" and I'm on the crew XD As for the patterns there aren't any I'm aware of, but some talented people made their own. You can start a thread about it in the Creative section, I'm sure people will come with good tips and suggestions :)

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Aiight, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users