Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a little help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
i cant get through level 3 with will
the one with the vortex
i read walkthroughs but still didnt make it
does anyone have ant tips? or maybe a video that show how to pass it?
thanks

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Do you mean the 3rd mission on Pure Valley, the Fluffy Catch??

If so there's a youtube video here.

This walkthrough is also pretty good...I needed it for the dreamdrops.

Coolmatt49

Coolmatt49

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Use the boost to get through!

Seriously, use the Dash to rush from one side to the other. Also, get more than just one Nightopian within a paraloop. When you go from one side to the next, make sure you go through the green rings to replenish your dash power! Also, if a Nightopian is about to fly through the vortex, forget about him and focus on the others closest to the grounds. It won't hurt to miss one or two Nightopians.

It took me a little bit to get past this stage myself, but once you just follow what I said, the level is a cinch. Good Luck!

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
thanks i will try it :D

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
Here's my tip for an A which got me top 26 in this. SCREW THE NIGHTOPIANS for the most part (until you're good). Make sure only 4 die, and have one available. Concentrate your score on linking the hidden chips around the area. Once you have enough links then head for th pians. By the end of the time they are in large groups and easier to get. Once you get good, then rescue nightopians, get none lost and you get a small bonus. WEEEE you should get top 100 if u take this advice ^_^

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That is a bit tricky but if you do a huge paraloop just under where they are flying then you always catch them on time. If you miss any you can still get them high up too near the vortex with smaller loops. :)

Best of luck mate and I recommend you use the nunchuck and wiiremote for the mission after. ;)

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

That is a bit tricky but if you do a huge paraloop just under where they are flying then you always catch them on time. If you miss any you can still get them high up too near the vortex with smaller loops. :)

Best of luck mate and I recommend you use the nunchuck and wiiremote for the mission after. ;)

Umm, i suggest doing the paraloop above them, not under :) . Cause if u do it under them while they fly upwards theres a chance it wont work. I used the classic controller btw, more control than the nunchuck. I find with the nunchuck my hand is on an angle kinda and my up isnt up on the chuck :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users