Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Todays updates

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
For today so far we have:

1 new poll-
<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/amber/poll/pollpage.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/amber/poll/pollpage.htm</a>

1 fantastic new tattoo from a fan in Israel:
<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/green/tattoo/ink.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/green/tattoo/ink.htm</a>

Added everyone who added their names to the Wiicode list while i was offline.
<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/speccy/wiicodes/list.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/speccy/wiicodes/list.htm</a>

Added 9 fanarts to the fanart gallery.

New JoD NiGHTS plush in the plushie gallery
<a href="http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/orange...fancritters.htm" target="_blank">http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/orange...fancritters.htm</a>

New craft in the crafts section by me:
http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/jade/c...craftstoofs.htm

1 new wallpaper up:
http://www.nightsint.../wallpapers.htm

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
Thats one Kick-ass Tattoo, plus the Poll is hilarious xD

Nyx

Nyx

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I laughed at the poll, and voted anyway. ^_^
And that Purgatory paperweight is precious.

Sorry to make you hunt through forum pages for my fan art -- I meant to send it in an e-mail in the hopes that it would make things easier on you, but alas -- my server crashed exactly when I tried to send it. ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
No worries ^_^ I told you I'd upload it anyway so it's me who's late XD; I keep forgetting my password >_>

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
At 5:00 this morning when I first saw the poll I immediately went for the last option.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
: O Poor poor owl, i luffs him... kinda... ok he's annoying, but sort of funny annoying. Like a history teacher you ping bits of eraser at.
His eyes couldve been a bit bigger (PINGPONG BALLS) but i think he's a sweet character... COMPARED TO OMOCHAO!

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
I liked Omochao better. Aleast you could kill him when he got annoying and hurl him at an opponent. ^_^

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I can see how some people might find Owl annoying. I on the other hand liked him. He's a nice, intelligent fellow and was a very good guide for those who have never played NiGHTS before. Overall, I think he's an all right guy.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I indeed have that damned Owl's drowning scene on loop.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

I liked Omochao better. Aleast you could kill him when he got annoying and hurl him at an opponent. ^_^

QFT

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Wa?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
IM STILL WORKING ON THIS UPDATE :| God my brains...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I feels bad for TRiPPY's brains. *takes out TRiPPY's brains, massages it nice, and places it back in her head* There. You be nice and non-stressed now. Squee! XD

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
HEY TRiP. Did you get an email from me last night? I tried to send one but gmail was all ".RAR FILE? WUT?! H8 U!"

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
No deary, i think your email ate it cuz I've had no emails from you since i emailed you the link of that photopage place i was mailed (that made sense right?)

So send agaaain~ Just keep trying till i yell at you for breaking my inbox :(

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Heh heh, thats a very cute tattoo! That reminds me~ I've still not gotten my little Ideya tattoos on my hands. XD (wonder why I asked you about Ideya months back? :( )

The JoD plush looks so soft and awesome. T_T

That Purgy statue is most likely thinking "I'm gonna melt in this Florida heat if you don't hurry up and take those pictures! I miss Scotland!" Thanks again for it!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
http://www.nightsint...splayrecord.htm

DONE D:

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
That. Is. Epic. Now I see why it took you a lot of work to get that page going. Awesome work.

I'm moreso just writhing in envy and jealousy that YOU GOT TO MEET RICHARD JACQUES!!! ZOMG. CHERISH THAT TWICE AS MUCH FOR ME! "CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE...DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAAAAAY??!!!"

*composes self*

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
AWESOME.

My friend Justin saw a picture of your costume at the event thread and went "WTF? that's a HORRIBLE NiGHTS cosplay!" and WHAM! I smacked him in the face so hard he was nearly in tears. Turns out I hadn't explained to him who U.V. was yet. Whoops.

NOW did you get my email? I had to skip a few movies because they refused to upload.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

"CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE...DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAAAAAY??!!!"

It totaly does.

Turns out I hadn't explained to him who U.V. was yet. Whoops.

Mawhaw *snort* someone asked me if i was Reala XD I FIND THAT MORE INSULTING. My trap was confusing people into wondering why the hell NiGHTS was different colors, jogging their memory to think back to the game incase they missed something, THEN BEFORE THEY KNOW IT nostalgia hits them in the teeth.

Besides, i still hold my promise of making both NiGHTS & Reala JoD costumes in the future. After making the U.V one i learnt a lot of things I'd want to do differently to save time/stress etc. U.V was ruffleking, then JoD came out and they GAVE NiGHTS ruffles... therefore it's my mission to fufill my frilly needs. I still have a lot of materials left from my last costume. But I've still gotta get Claris and Elliot outta the way... wargh.

I got your mail but it had no attachments :B
Mebbe try some kind of online upload service and send a link perhaps?

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
...That makes me angry. I've never tried an uploading service before, so I guess I'll do some research into that.

Noooooo! Don't make a JoD cosplay! You'll make mine look like piss! =(

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
try yousendit.com... DiGi says that one is ok though I'm not sure what their upload size is

And hushhh every persons costume is unique and equally good. Its about what you can bring to the costume, not the price/time spent/whatever. Like i like
http://www.nightsint...it/gallery1.htm
's JoD costume for different reasons i like yours and vise versa.

The more the merrier cuz it spreads the love.
I'm just looking for an excuse to shove more sequins and needless gay stuff onto fabric :3

I still have my sketches for a Jackle cosplay i was going to do... it requires over 3000 sequins though... and a lot of patience... maybe one day when i get bored lol.

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
You are obsessed with shiny stuff. Very. XD

As for why the Final Fantasy cosplayers were after your gemstone, that's because anything that shines that much is a Key Item and they Must Have It XD

Waiii... I wish I could make those damn NiGHTS hats right, mine STILL reminds me of a pincushion. Stupid cheap felt XD Buuuuuut my time's gonna be occupied after my Silver cosplay is finished with trying to make Feniiku real :P

Back to the updates- poll, lol, drowning. Didn't vote that, believe it or not, but still, lol XD And those creative stuffs are awesome cool. *nodnod*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Epic WIN. TRiPPY, DiGi, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and again, and again, until I annoy the hell out of my friends. You guys rock so hard. You guys rock so hard, the rocks say "DAMN!" That was a horrible joke, but for the sake of my sanity, please accept it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users