Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Checking status

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
I'm having a bit of trouble with my friend roster all it say's is "checking" for everyone I have added. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I could go around fixing it? (if it has happened to anyone else that is).

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
I was kind wondering the same thing. Last I checked it registered a couple people by name, one by number alone and the rest were still "checking".

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I may be wrong but I think when it says "checking" status it's an indication that the other person hasn't added you yet. If they would've added you it would say that they are either online or not. I added a bunch of people a month ago and most of them say "checking" but all the other ones give a real status where the other person has added me as a friend.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I am pretty sure you are right and that is what I thought. Its the same with any friend code. They will not register until they have put your number in and have gone online. I know a lot of you have added me and I have yet to do so. I have been busy so um yeah. *Is going to be busy adding codes this weekend.*

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
Well I added Vincent's code a long time ago though and I am sure he did the same to me. It might be the case that I have not logged on for a while and so it cannoy update the status on my part. :(

I promise that I will try to get some NiGHTs time for you and anyone else that added me this weekend Vicent!

vincentdante

vincentdante

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
thanks for all the reply's guys I will probably keep my game hovering on the menu for a while online when I go out for my meeting later if anyone gets added then, well great. (goes back to adding friend codes)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
I also was wondering that too, but people kept posting that they were adding everybody, so I was like, 'they said they added everyone right? So they should have me..'

LiARS!

Nah, I keed..

Or do I..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users