Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What NiGHTS characters would NEVER SAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
425 replies to this topic

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
God, with so many funny shorts now I can't remember if someone made this joke or not, but I'ma do it anyway!

Reala: I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world....

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
NiGHTS: ELMO'S GOT A GUN!!!
Reala: *is Elmo* 8B

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
NiGHTS: I'm a girl! AND I HATE TEA PARTIES!!!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
Wizeman: AAHHHH!!! THE PRETTY PRINCESSES ARE ATTACKING!!!! RUUUUUUN!!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
*at the ending of super mario bros.*

Reala:I barely survived that dragon again,oh well,the princess has to be in this castle

*starts walking down stairs*

Princess Peach:thank u for saving me mario

Reala:OMG!,IM NOT GONNA LET THAT PLUMBER TAKE ALL OF THE CREDIT FOR WHAT I DID

*reala runs down the stairs and chops mario's head off with an axe*

Princess Peach:OMFG,U KILLED MARIO,GUARDS!

*buffed toads come in* Buffed Toads:what is it princess peach?

Princess Peach:have this killer stuffed and made into a stuffed animal

*reala is dragged away* Reala:NO,NO,u cant kill me,IM THE ONE WHO SAVED YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU

*elliot walks in* Princess Peach:hey u!

Elliot:who me?

Princess Peach:yes u,would u like to save me in every mario game from now on?

Elliot:sure

*a few years later*

NiGHTS:hey look at the new super elliot game *picks up super elliot 3*

NiGHTS:I wonder what happend to old whats his face............................

Meanwhile back at Princess Peachs castle................

Princess Peach:good night stuffed reala

Reala:i hate being a stuffed animal. Princess Peach:what did u say?!

Reala:i mean good night princess peach

Princess Peach:thats what i thought.

The End?

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
NiGHTS falls off of a ship in the middle of a stormy ocean. (For some reason, he can't fly.)

NiGHTS: REALA!!! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!! CALL FOR HELP!!!
Reala *on walkie talkie*: Wizeman! We need help! MAN DOWN!! Wait a sec...WOMAN DOWN!!! No, that's not right...
NiGHTS: JUST SAY S.O.S. ALREADY!!!!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
Reala: OH, I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHIIINE~!!!
NiGHTS: *giggle*
Reala: SHUT UUUUUUUP~!!!!
NiGHTS: O.o

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Reala: *sitting crosslegged on the floor* Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm huuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
NiGHTS: WAZZUP!?
Reala: YOU RUINED MY CONCENTRATION!!! NOW FACE MY KARATE!!!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Reala: *singing Numa Numa loudly in the shower*

Jackle: *banging on door* Hey! Hey! Hurry up in there! There's a line forming!

Puffy: *behind Jackle in line* I say we bust the door down.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Owl: HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HE--*shot'd*
NiGHTS: *is standing behind Owl, staring maniacally at Owl, who is dead. He's holding a pistol* HEY!!! SHUT, UP!!!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
The following inspired by last year's school play!

NiGHTS: *swordfighting Reala* I've got you now!
Reala: *swordfighting NiGHTS* Oh no you don't!
NiGHTS: *stabs him in the eye*
Reala: YURGH!!
NiGHTS: Noooo! Reala! Are you okay?
Reala: Ugh...I don't know...but there is good news...
NiGHTS: What is it?
Reala: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
Will: Gee, it sure is boring around here!

Owl: Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Will: I just wonder what Wizeman's up to!

*shot*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: Oh noez!!!1!! I needz 2 feed mah neopetz or they'll die!!!1!!!one!!!eleven!!!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Wizeman: NiGHTS!!!
NiGHTS: Wizeman, for the last time, I won't join you. Now SHUT UP!!!
Wizeman: It's not that!!
NiGHTS: Then what is it?
Wizeman: Where's the shampoo?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout--
NiGHTS: With more feeling! I need to feel the emoooootion!
Reala: *suddenly operatic* I'M A LITTLE TEAAAAA POT SHORT AND STOOOOUT!
NiGHTS: Yes, yes! MY OPERA IS A SUCESS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: Oh, I've got a love-ly bunch of coconuts--IN MAH PANTS!!!

I know, I am SO bad...8D

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Helen: You know what? I'm going to go back home and fall in love with a handsome 12-year old boy who knows EVERYTHING! =D

this quote shows that Helen mean business ;)

NiGHTS:I'm Sonic The Hedgehog!

Reala:I'm Crazy!

Claris:I'm a Basketball Player!

Elliot:I'm a Singer!

Wizeman: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,lol

Me: I'M DRUNK!!!!!!

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Owl: I...am so angry right now, I could STAB SOMETHING. *pecks a visitor's eyes out*
NiGHTS: OMG!
Reala: WTF?
Jackle: BBQ?

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Reala: *does the carmelldansen*
NiGHTS: *does the soulja boy* (Yes, that's how it's spelled XD)
Jackle: *kicks a deck of cards* I HATE YOU!!! ......I'm so sorry!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: Priiiiima donna, first lady of the staaage~!!!

NiGHTS: OUCH! EARDRUMS BLEEDING

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Wizeman: GO, MY SON!! I HAVE NO HOPE LEFT!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE TO PERISH IN THE DARKNESS!!! GO AND JOIN YOUR BROTHER AND THOSE EGG HEADED CREATURES!!!
Reala: Master, I can't leave you! Why do you say this?
NiGHTS: 'Cuz I took his bling! *flashes shiny jewels*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: Emptiness... nothingness.... despair..... No hope left for any of us.... *sigh*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: I have a confession to make...The only reason I didn't hold Helen hostage like I did Will is because I'm sexist. I ALSO LIKE LITTLE BOYS BETTER <3
Will: *head explodes*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Reala: Oh Wiiiillll..... I've got candy here in my bag for yoooouuu....

Helen: Oh, please, Will would have to be an idiot to fall for--

Will: Oh boy, Candy!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Jackle: I ended up thinking, "Hey this can't be so bad. It's not that scary." Then the lights came on and I realized I was trapped in some glass tube with metal bars surrounding me. I was scared, afraid, helpless. I started to panic a lot. I went mad and started howling and crying to drown out the machines noise but it was no use.

And that children is why you always look both ways at stop signs and cross walks.

*kid raises hand
Jackle: Yes?
Kid: Why are you almost invisible?
Jackle: It's cuz your mom's a %$£! THAT'S WHY!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
NiGHTS versus Reala in JoD...and here's how it turns out.

Reala: Hey! You can't do that! That's SUCH an illegal move!
NiGHTS: Was not!
Reala: Was too!
NiGHTS: Was not!!
Reala: WAS TOO!!
NiGHTS: Nevermind, that was. Now eat my sparkly dust!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: I STABJ00WITHNEEEEEEEDLEZ XDDDDD

Will: O_____x

Sorry for this one, folks, I know it's not funny. I was just in the doctor's office for five hours and they took blood and I am a very angry, angry human being at the moment.

NEEDLES HURT DAMMIT I DON'T CARE WHAT THE FRIGGIN DOCTOR SAYS

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: ...*looks at Will* Y hallo thar little boy, would u liek to see mah pogeymanz???
NiGHTS: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, IT'S A TRAP!!!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Random Nightopian: SQUEE!! SLEEPOVER PARTY!!
A dozen random Nightopians: SQUEEEEE!!
Another random Nightopian: PEELOW FIIIGHT!!
Reala: *holding pillow and sleeping bag* Uhh, am I late?

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
Wizeman: *Annoyed sigh* If it will make you two shut up once and for all, fine, I'll tell you the truth. NiGHTS, you're a girl.
Reala: HAH!!
Wizeman: ... and so are you, Reala.

Jackle: Hey, that meddling NiGHTS is meddling when he shouldn't be meddling! Again! You know what we gotta do, right?
Reala: *Evil* Yesss... let's go pet Clawz and give him kitty treats!!
Jackle: ... not what I had in mind.
(Hey, Jackle speaking coherently... he'd never do that, right? :P)

Gillwing: WHO WANTS PANCAKES?!?

Jackle: ARGH, I HATE cards!! I shoulda taken mom's advice and become a lawyer instead!
Reala: We have a mom?!

Nightopian: NiGHTSy, I baked you some cookies :)
NiGHTS: Ewww, a giant bug!! *Crushes Nightopian under his foot*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: This is blasphemy, NiGHTS! This is madness!
NiGHTS: Madness.....?*smirks* THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
NiGHTS: *flips hair* I am the new king of Narnia!!! From this day forth, it shall be known as NARNiA!!!
Creatures: WOOOOO!!!
Reala: *flips nonexistent hair* It is I that is the new kind of Narnia!!! From this day forth it shall be known as Realand!!!
Creatures: *silence*
Reala: C'mon, get it? Reala and land put together? REALAND!!!
Creatures: *trows tomatoes at him*

(Okay, so the hair flipping is a bit of an inside joke about Prince Caspian and his girly hair. XD)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: Domo Arigato, Mr Reala-o!

Reala: *Does the robot*

Random Nightopian: *throws money in Reala's hat*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: I liek BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIESSSSSS!!! lolololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollolol!
Reala: I liek LITTLE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS!!! lolololololololololololoolololololololollolol!
Wizeman: I liek eggs :B

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
0.o

NiGHTS: Reala... how are you so frikken bufftastic?
Reala: Cuz I'm cool like that.
NiGHTS: No really, why?
Reala: Come with me.
*takes NiGHTS to the gym*
NiGHTS: *attempts to lift some weights and falls to the ground* I gotz noodlez for arms.
Reala: *lifts 100-pound weight* Ladies love bufftastic guys.
NiGHTS: *emo tear*
Reala: *to random group of girls* Hey ladies... I just got my library card... and I'm checkin' you OUT!
Random girl: Eeew! PERVERT! *hits with purse*
Another random girl: Awww! Look at his brother!
Girl #3: He's so cute!
Girl #4: Awww!
*all the girls hug NiGHTS*
Random Girl: I love the sensitive types!
Another random girl: Me too!
NiGHTS: *grins at Reala* Glad we came!
-----
Jackle: *dressed as gladiator* THiS. iS. SPARTAAA!!!
NiGHTS: Omg your wearing clothes!
Jackle: YUS!
-----
Reala: *Bowling* *Picks up Pian and throws it at the pins* This is fun!
Jackle: *dressed as gladiator* Nuu... THiS iS SPARTAAA!!!
Reala: Let the spartaaa thing go, please. I prefer you without clothes.
Jackle: Oh? *grins devilishly*

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
NiGHTS: Reala, where do behbehs come from?
Reala: PULL DOWN YOUR PANTZ AND I'LL SHOW YOU!!! *evil grin*
~~~~~~~~~
Reala: *accidentally falls on NiGHTS*
NiGHTS: GET OFF OF ME, GAYWAD!!!

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
from one of my favorite Cheech & Chong bits put into NiGHTS form

Reala goes to the door to Wiseman's chamber with 3 of the 5 Ideya and knocks...

Wiseman: Who is it?

Reala: *whispers*Master Wiseman it's me Reala and I got 3 Ideya with me...

Wiseman:Who???

Reala: It's Reala, please open the door I think NiGHTS saw me!

*Reala knocks again*

Wiseman: Who is it??

Reala: It's..It's Reala! will you open up!? I frikin have Ideya with me!

Wiseman:Who????

Reala: Reala!! Open up!

Wiseman:Reala?

Reala: Yes! now open up I think NiGHTS saw me and wants to kill me!

Wiseman: Reala's not here!

Reala:Please master! I'm Reala! *Knocks harder* Come on Master Wiseman open up!

Wiseman:Who is it??????

Reala: It's Reala!!!!!!! Will you open up!?!? I got the Ideya!!!

Wiseman:Who????????????????

Reala:Open up!!!!!

Wiseman: Reala???

Reala:Yes!!!

Reala: No man! I'm Reala!! Will you...*bangs on door* Come on!! Open up the door will you I've got the Ideya and frikin NiGHTS saw me!!!

Wiseman:Who is it????????????????

Reala: *growls and starts banging on the door again* OPEN UP THE DOOR!!!! IT"S REALA

Wiseman:Who????????????????

Reala: REALA!!!!! *pounds on the door to each letter* R-E-A-L-A WILL YOU OPEN UP THE GODDAMN DOOR!?!?

Wiseman: Reala??????

Reala: YES!!! *starts panting*

Wiseman: Reala??????

Reala: *calms down* Right man Reala. Now will you open up the door?????

Reala: *starts crying while sliding in front of the door*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
NiGHTS: This space was meant to hold an Abbott and Costello joke but DAiLiGHT mangled the joke so bad she gave up and just typed this instead.

Reala: Please help DAiLiGHT by sending hugs and large amounts of money and/or sushi.

Jackle: But mostly money.

Wizeman: Sushi goes bad too quickly.

NiGHTS: Goodnight everybody!!!

Key-Chan

Key-Chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Rare Items, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog
random kid: Whoa! what is this place?
*NiGHTS smoking a cig then flies to the kid*
NiGHTS: You wanna see a dead body?
Kid:0_o

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
Reala: I am COOKIE DUDE!!!
~~~~
NiGHTS: I'll never join you, Wizeman! You killed my father!
Wizeman: No, NiGHTS....I AM YOUR FATHER!!
NiGHTS: *gasps* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users