Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic in The Simpsons

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Seganerds reported this - Sonic in The Simpsons

Bloody amazing!! Seriously bloody amazing!! XD

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I got to find a way to watch that episode online for sure as it must be very funny.

Yesterday I had the tv on and this episode of the Simpsons came up with Super Mario trying to take a photo with Homer. However, Homer proceeded to throwing dustbins at him while making Donkey Kong grunts to which Super Mario tried to avoid them until one crashed him. :rolleyes:

It would be great if Sonic could somehow have a live cameo and go around town with Bar. :(

SharkySN

SharkySN

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
:rolleyes:

Seganerds? never heard of em!

On topic, yeah thats a bit crazy but Sonic also appeared in an older episode telling bart to steal a video game.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
*FALLS OVER LAUGHING*

Being a huge Sonamy fangirl that's even more hilarious!! I MUST OWN THIS EPISODE. IT'S CANON BECAUSE I SAY SO. 8D Great find DiGi!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Anyone remember that oooold old christmas episode where Bart wanted to steal Bone Storm? Sonic popped up as one of the characters who wanted him to steal it, running around shouting "TAKEIT- TAKEITTAKEIT TAKEIT TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!!" like he was on speed and shouting that old has Sega commercial with the menacing, fast voice. That was ages ago.. but this one is much funnier! XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Last time it was meant to be Sonic, but 'altered'.. this time he was mentioned by name.. maybe the joke reflects the PSAs he had

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

Last time it was meant to be Sonic, but 'altered'.. this time he was mentioned by name.. maybe the joke reflects the PSAs he had

Yeah, I think I recall him being strange looking and kind of a sea green colour. I know he was altered, but it was hilarious.

You hear that, kiddies? No little hedgies before marriage!

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Well, it seems ironic that the falling fortunes of the Simpsons (would not know personally, as I almost never actually watch) are mirrored by the falling quality of the Sonic games, and here is one with a joke directed at the other!

Golden Charm

Golden Charm

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
I saw the episode...Took the format of "A story from the 1990's", hence the clearly Mega drive Sonic style overtone.

Funny to see, but its nothing more than a brief second or two worth of spotlight, I'm afraid.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I just saw the episode myself. It was pretty good!

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*

Anyone remember that oooold old christmas episode where Bart wanted to steal Bone Storm? Sonic popped up as one of the characters who wanted him to steal it, running around shouting "TAKEIT- TAKEITTAKEIT TAKEIT TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!!" like he was on speed and shouting that old has Sega commercial with the menacing, fast voice. That was ages ago.. but this one is much funnier! XD

Ooh! I remember that episode! Hah! Aww, but this site is blocked in the schools, computer. =( I'll watch it at home. XD Oh Simpsons, they rule, lol. ;) So many good years.

EDIT:

OMG! XD LOL! I remember seeing the episode, I didn't see that part though, I must have been away at the moment or something. D: Dang. Very awesome, he is wearing Tails' shoes. XD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

I remember that one. XD;.

I like that one, but this one isn't bad at all |D.

And, yes, some of me is agreeing with making fun of the PSAs he did. Oh, lol, I still remember the one about Stranger Danger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users