Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightmare

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Nightmare is my latest attempt at an RP on this board. Hopefully it goes over better than my first one, so...er...here we go.

Story-

It's been twenty years since Will and Helen saved Nightopia. Everything has been peaceful, and there has been no sign of NiGHTS anywhere. Of course, why would there be? Since Wizeman was destroyed, NiGHTS died as well. The Nightopians have since forgot about him, along with everything that happened. Over the generations (Nightopians don't live as long as humans, as you can see in JoD), the story has been forgotten.
However, something new has been creating demons and sending them to Nightopia. These are not the brightly colored Nightmaren that Wizeman created. They're deadly, savage beasts that destroy not Nightopians, but Dreamers' souls themselves. Reala, too, has been revived, and he's doing the same as his new bretheren.

What's causing this is the Black Ideya. The Black Ideya is a sentient form, which in itself is several times more powerful than Wizeman. It holds all of the negative emotions of humans; greed, lust, pride, hatred, fear, corruption, and sorrow. With these properties, it is slowly destroying Nightopia, and everything and EVERYONE in it. If nothing is done soon, the Dream World itself will fall to Nightmare, then eventually the Waking World we live in. And without NiGHTS, it won't be easy.

I'll need at LEAST a few members before I can start, so please post your character if interested. Here's mine.

Scykle
Race: Nightmaren
Appearance: Scykle is mostly blue and silver, with a little black. He has a four-pronged hat with a bell on the end of each tip. He wears a black-and-blue scarf with black and blue feathers on the end. It drapes down to his waist. When he has his hat off, he has messy navy-blue hair; he also has a blue triangular crystal in his chest.
Alliance: Good
Weapons: Claws
Abilities: Cannot fly, but can run fairly fast and can walk on water as long as balance is kept.
Elemental Alliance: Luna (Darkness, Night)

Feel free to also post any extra information about your Nightmaren or Dreamer.

Rules
-Keep romance at a PG-13 level. That's a standard rule, so you should know that.
-Please no OMG INVINCIBLE characters.
-No OOC WHATSOEVER. Please use the PMing service.
-Keep your manners. Bleep out any EXTREMELY offensive cursing.
-Please write in story form. (don't use asterisks or something for actions)
-Have fun!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I shall join! :3

Mindoe
Appearance: Posted Image
Alliance: Good
Weapons: Claws
Abilities: Can fly, and at full power, has increased strength
Elemental Alliance: Luna (Darkness, Night)

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
PICK ME!!!!! (no I am not stalking you two... TT)
Name: TORiAS
Apperance: Teal and Silver, curly cue jester hat
Race: He appears to be a Nightmaren
Weapon: anything he can use....
Elemental Aliiance: Sun (light, Illumination) Belive it or not...

Trash Jack

Trash Jack

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Mind if I jump in?

Paranoia
Appearance: Paranoia is almost completely black, and very humanoid. However, he has white patches where his eyes should be, no nose (but has the bridge of the nose and nostrils), a large mouth with fanged teeth and an elongated tongue, red saliva (formerly green), three fingers, no toes, bony claws on the ends of his fingers, a dark-green tail (once had a silver knife at its tip),and a white skull emblem on chest (now much more sinister-looking than before).
Alliance: Evil
Weapons: Claws, tail
Abilities: Cannot fly, but can leap to high places, can cling to walls and ceilings with claws, can use tail as prehensile limb or whip (used to be able to use it as a bladed weapon), no longer goes berserk
Elemental Alliance: Darkness, Shadow
History: When Wizeman died, Paranoia was left without a master. He'd tried a few times to take over for his old boss, but he just couldn't do it. He missed the feeling of having Wizeman as a master, and subsequently, he committed suicide. However, the mysterious Black Ideya brought him back into existence twenty years later. Now, he serves his new master almost fanatically, but just couldn't help but reminisce about the days of serving under Wizeman. But still, a master's a master, and with Reala on the payroll, he felt it to be a bit similar to the old days. With a master with greater power than that of Wizeman, and a subservient monster serving him, it's all but perfect.

. . . all but perfect . . .

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
might have to sneak in here....

Posted Image

name: Quez
Alliance: Good (chaotic/neutral)
Weapons: Claws/tail
Abilities: can fly, but slowly and only for short distances. very quick on the ground. "venom" may be used to slow slightly or cause numbness.
elemental affiliation: toxic (naturally occurring venoms and poisons)

Description: More of a talker than a fighter. He specializes in subduing the prey and using logic and emotions to get what he wants from them. A good actor, it may be hard to tell who's side he's on but his heart is in the right place. A planner, not afraid to use "live bait" but ironically has yet to let the bait be taken, unfortunately they are not always intact...needless to say this nightmare roots still have a lot of influence on his personality.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
All right! One more and we can get going...
Aww, what the hell. Let's get started!

Evil Reala

Evil Reala

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Picture Posted Image

Name: Angela

Special Possesions: Her hat

Weapons/Powers: Can shoot purple beams and can cause someone to go crazy if you stare into her eyes for to long.

Personality: Quite but very hurtful towards anyone. She is very evil and has basically the emotions like Reala

Loves: None

Fears/Hates: Nights and anyone from the real world.

Loves/Wishes: None

Family: None

Strong enemy: Nights

Light enemies(more like a friendly rival if anything): None

Small friendships(Kind of an acquaintance): None

Close friendships: Reala

Past: Not sure who created her but all she knows is that she is very simlar to Reala and to her, she thinks shes a clone of Reala but no one knows if this is true yet.

Theme(Optional): None

Lyrics(Optional): None

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Am I too late to join? D:

If I'm not, can I be four people? =3

Haga11111

Haga11111

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Pie, NiGHTS, Sonic, Music, Random videos, RPs
Mind if I join?

Name: Micorp
Age: Has been in existence for 4 years, is at maturity age 17
Species: Nightmaren
Appearance: http://img124.images...e=micorplc6.jpg
Strengths: Can make one clone of herself with whom she can create a paraball or paracylinder, can cover more area and defeat more enemies
Weaknesses: Is normally relatively weak. 1 half of energy goes into making the clone, 1/4th goes into the clone itself, she gets the last fourth as her remainder energy.
Dislikes: Wizeman, Nightmaren loyal to him, rudeness
Story: Micorp was created after NiGHTS rebelled against Wizeman, in a plan to create more 1st class 'Maren. Thus, she was created. However, like NiGHTS, she disagreed with Wizeman and what he wanted to do, so she fled on a mission he had assigned to her. She later discovered that she was supposed to die on that mission, which fueled her anger towards Wizeman even more. Since then, she has been floating freely in Nightopia, flying and sleeping.
Other: Refers to Wizeman as either “Handman” or “Mr. Hands” because of his six hands.

I was too lazy to change her bio to fit the prompt logically, but you can guess what happens. She was also revived, does what she did, etc. That kinda thing.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I'm glad new characters are joining! Please, encourage more people to join, because, well...nobody really plays anymore.

Thanks much! :lol:

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Ah, dear oh dear... I forgot to post an introduction before I posted! ^^; My deepest apologies, kids.

Here's the bio for my lovely amber-blue muse.

Name: Selph
Age: Unknown. Slightly younger than NiGHTS would be at the current time, if he were alive.
Species: Nightmaren
Appearance: He's in my icon. Also: #1 #2 #3
Alliance: Split. Selph is unconditionally loyal to his father, Wizeman, but is also totally devoted to the Good cause.
Weapons: Selph can dream himself a weapon at will if needed, but has none by default.
Abilities: High-level channeling/ manipulation of dream energy, the same as NiGHTS and Reala. Selph can also channel his pure being through the gem in his chest, causing a massively powerful energy blast, but this is virtually suicide. He can also paraloop, but rarely ever does.
Elemental Alliance: Light
Strengths: Selph can take a hell of a beating and keep going on determination alone. He has a cruelly high pain threshold, and doesn't give up if he has a cause to strive for. Unfortunately, this die-hard tendency of his often lands Selph in truly life-threatening situations.
Weaknesses: More than anything, Selph is deathly afraid of becoming the lunatic he was back before NiGHTS' rebellion. He avoids conflict as much as he can for this reason, but will not hesitate to fight for a good cause... as long as no one gets seriously hurt.
Likes: Snow, wandering through random dreamscapes, meeting new Nightmaren.
Dislikes: Corruption and malevolence of all sorts, thunderstorms.
Loves: His dreamer, his father, his siblings.
Fears: Reala, Delphi, being abandoned, being forgotten.
Story: Selph is Wizeman's youngest son, the sibling of NiGHTS and Reala. Back in early 1995, shortly before NiGHTS betrayed his father, Selph was attacked by a creature named Delphi ( #1 #2 #3 )-- a demonic dream lord who had studied under Wizeman the Wicked for several years previous. Wizeman had refused to disclose his method of Nightmaren creation, a refusal which drove Delphi into a jealous rage, swearing to learn the secret himself. --> Details here, here, and here. <-- It was not until mid-2005 that Selph was finally found by his dreamer and returned to Nightmare-- a home he hardly recognized, and a father who had become sadly corrupted by an all-consuming drive for revenge. To this day, Selph is still trying to figure out what he missed, how much his world has changed, and whether or not he can ever be truly remembered again...
Other: Selph enters this story as a wanderer, traveling through Dream dimensions at random and thus knowing nothing of the alternate reality he has entered. He only knows what he has heard, and that is that his father and brother are dead. Stunned and baffled, Selph is deadset on figuring out everything he can about this strange situation, and hopefully make it back to his own reality safely...
Further information on Selph (and Delphi, for that matter) can be read right here.

Honestly, I am terribly sorry for the ludicrous amount of words and links. Don't feel compelled to read absolutely everything if you don't want to or really don't find it necessary. It's all right by me. ^^
I just wanted to give you guys ready access to all of the info you might need on Selph here. I do hope it helps.

And please, let me know if any story info needs to me modified or changed for Selph to continue playing his role here.

Looking forward to this RPG! Great story so far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users